• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah I actually read that today actually on Starmen.net, that's why I said it fit perfectly haha. Yo Mr. Mod I beg you, use that please haha (if the Ness QA forum isn't using it though, we aint frauds)

EDIT:
LOL can't believe Phyrgia's Notebook was actually used but I feel honored. I suppose it was a good idea I decided to use Ionia's Notebook for my guide.
THAT MU THREAD NAME THO!

ALL MY YES! XD :p

Drippy

Smash Ace
More like... PK Lovin'.

It was even better for me because I listed my favorite thing as Booty.

PK Booty.
ta dum dum dum!
Lucas has hit puberty!
  • HP went up by 5
  • Offense went up by 3
  • Hormones went up 10000
Lucas has realized the almighty power of dat PK Booty. (stares intently at Ionia's naked buns). Also minor spoilers but Lucas has a fine booty and you'll see it in one of the chapters if you pay attention. :p

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
ta dum dum dum!
Lucas has hit puberty!
  • HP went up by 5
  • Offense went up by 3
  • Hormones went up 10000
Lucas has realized the almighty power of dat PK Booty. (stares intently at Ionia's naked buns). Also minor spoilers but Lucas has a fine booty and you'll see it in one of the chapters if you pay attention. :p
Lucas is talking to Kumatora.

Lucas feels an odd sensation.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
@TewnLeenk More suggestions because screw it why not?

1.Homely Yado Inn - Lucas Player Finder Thread or Hotel Yado - Lucas Player Finder Thread
2. Tazmily Villagers - Lucas Player Finder Thread

Also, should there be a thread on how to obtain Lucas? I imagine it will probably just pay for whatever day he comes out though, so it probs might not be needed....

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
@TewnLeenk More suggestions because screw it why not?

1.Homely Yado Inn - Lucas Player Finder Thread or Hotel Yado - Lucas Player Finder Thread
2. Tazmily Villagers - Lucas Player Finder Thread

Also, should there be a thread on how to obtain Lucas? I imagine it will probably just pay for whatever day he comes out though, so it probs might not be needed....
Unless there becomes a deal to obtain Lucas's DLC like in the case of Mewtwo with buying both Smash 3D and Wii U, then probably not. It's simple enough to just buy Lucas and that's that.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Names bruh, Naammeeesss of the threads....
I would probably change them all, except for OK Desu Ka.

I'd prefer @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu 's suggestion of having the video thead be named "No Eating Crackers in the Cinema", and would change the MU thread to the previously mentioned one, "No Crying until The End". But that's just me :4lucas:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima How far are you in the game?
Just got to New Pork City
Noooooooooo, hold on for me! I took a break after getting rekt by New Fassad for the third time, so once I came back and wrecked his booty I only got to the beginning of the water place thing. Got through a bulk of it and then drowned, lol.

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Noooooooooo, hold on for me! I took a break after getting rekt by New Fassad for the third time, so once I came back and wrecked his booty I only got to the beginning of the water place thing. Got through a bulk of it and then drowned, lol.
LOL WHAT. I didn't take a break once, I've been playing nonstop. I have to finish the game already so I can practice SSB4 without worrying about what happens next tin Mother 3. Man though I've spent like a hour or longer cause I got lost on the part I'm on. Also you should probably consider spoiler tagging your post.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I can't wait for Summer when I'll have time for a third play through of MOTHER 3.

Also congrats to the new mod!

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
I've literally just read through 4 pages just to make sure I didn't miss anything when I was asleep.
I really need to get onto playing some more Mother 3. :p Those thread names also really surprised me! I love them!

(Can I give a late congrats @TewnLeenk (OH CAN I BE THE SAVE FROG IN THE CAR?! :awesome:))

Drippy

Smash Ace
WOWZERS. Just beat Mother 3 like 10 ~ 20 minutes ago. Shall I even have the need to explain my feelings? For those of you who already played this game, just know I shed a tear. I'm aware of what happens in the ending and I'm really happy honestly, I'm more of sad that the journey was so short (only 26 hours...) I've already downloaded Mother 1 + 2 and I'm going to quickly get through Mother 1 because just by playing the few minutes of this game, holy crap is it outdated as hell. I'm still expecting a good experience nonetheless, I just need to lower my expectations and not expect it to be as good as Mother 2 / 3 for that to happen.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
WOWZERS. Just beat Mother 3 like 10 ~ 20 minutes ago. Shall I even have the need to explain my feelings? For those of you who already played this game, just know I shed a tear. I'm aware of what happens in the ending and I'm really happy honestly, I'm more of sad that the journey was so short (only 26 hours...) I've already downloaded Mother 1 + 2 and I'm going to quickly get through Mother 1 because just by playing the few minutes of this game, holy crap is it outdated as hell. I'm still expecting a good experience nonetheless, I just need to lower my expectations and not expect it to be as good as Mother 2 / 3 for that to happen.
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience! I found Mother 1 outdated too but I enjoyed my time with it.

(Just added dancing Wes to my sig! It took a while trying to get him to fit in some way but I did it!
)

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience! I found Mother 1 outdated too but I enjoyed my time with it.

(Just added dancing Wes to my sig! It took a while trying to get him to fit in some way but I did it!
)
The thing that annoys me the most is that there isn't an automatic talking button, you have to get menu -> talk / check and that's annoying but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I think the hardest decision is which party members I want in my party
Lloyd is canon I believe but Teddy is cooler and he shares the same exact name as me (I actually had to make sure I didn't type that in myself by accident). Also Ana is a given, nuh-uh I'm not giving her up.

Also +1 for Dancing Wess. Dancing Wess and Salsa are the most memorable moments of this game.

Last edited:

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Never mind. Goodbye Mr. Saturn! You weren't supposed to come out so large but some reason you did. Lucas trashing Mega Man can stay though.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sig updated with more Mr. Saturn love.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I really want a more Mother related sig but Porky supports will have to do for now because these Khao icons are too good to give up.

Also, I admit, while I have made it to Magicant, I am having trouble getting into Mother1. But it is pretty fun when you do eventually get into it.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I had plans to add Lucas to my sig even before the reveal, but the reveal sped it up.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Screw it, starting Mother 3 tomorrow. Can't wait dammit.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
Lucas looks interesting. I'll def check him out. I'm pretty scared about Pink Fresh taking over MDVA with his Lucas tho.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
All these sigs are so beautiful! :cry:
Kinda wish I had more room on mine because you can't see the bottom. Oh well...
I'm currently re-playing through Fire Emblem Awakening at the moment but straight afterwards I shall be playing all the Mother games. Can't wait! Just hearing everybodys experiences above makes me want to play them all again for eternityyy!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I've literally just read through 4 pages just to make sure I didn't miss anything when I was asleep.
I really need to get onto playing some more Mother 3. :p Those thread names also really surprised me! I love them!

(Can I give a late congrats @TewnLeenk (OH CAN I BE THE SAVE FROG IN THE CAR?! :awesome:))
Loving the new signature by the way.
9 years come the 20th.....
9 years. Of waiting and it still hasn't come here.
God damn Mother 3.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Soon though. On the 10th anniversary MOTHER Collection 3D will be on the 3DS... Obviously.

(No, but in all seriousness I believe we might get something some day. Considering that E3 last year had the Star Fox joke and then Star Fox being announced, I have faith that MOTHER 3 maybe announced at some point after its similar joke.)

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
Loving the new signature by the way.
9 years come the 20th.....
9 years. Of waiting and it still hasn't come here.
God damn Mother 3.
9 years I could have spent playing it on a official, localized Gameboy Nintendo cart. :cry:

Soon though. On the 10th anniversary MOTHER Collection 3D will be on the 3DS... Obviously.

(No, but in all seriousness I believe we might get something some day. Considering that E3 last year had the Star Fox joke and then Star Fox being announced, I have faith that MOTHER 3 maybe announced at some point after its similar joke.)
Do you know how much I want this?
Don't taunt meee. Nintendo pleaseee.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
That reminds me that I own a copy of the actual Japanese cartridge. Maybe I should do my 3rd playthrough in a language I don't sp-bad idea.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Drippy...

WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME, YOU MORON?

*insert Old Man Wess here*

Anyways...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT BONEY IS PLAYABLE LATER IN THE GAME OH MY GOD. I TOOK SO MUCH PICTURES AND ATE ALL MY FOOD ITEMS AS BONEY. YAAAAAAAAAY. Also, Lucas on shrooms was so funny. But then you get into the forest and start reading that dialog... wow.

Top Bottom