• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Soul.

GBA had gems such as Metroid Fusion and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. DS had Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (Gen 4 is best imo), the PMD games, and a huge library of games I don't know.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
GBA had gems such as Metroid Fusion and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. DS had Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (Gen 4 is best imo), the PMD games, and a huge library of games I don't know.
I love Super Metroid SO MUCH but I've never thought of trying Fusion or Zero Mission. When I had a GBA SP, I looked at them on eBay, but they were like £30, but now they're on the Wii U VC, maybe I should look into it...

Anyone played GBA games on the Wii U? Is it alright to play on there?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
GBA/DS and 64/GCN were the best generations of gaming, imo. So much great games on them. Newer games are really losing their charm, but that's a whole other topic.

New Fassad is a jeeerrrkkkkk. He never dies, ever. Do I have to grind levels again if I want to beat him?

Drippy

Smash Ace
Both those games are fantastic. The Zelda series is my favourite series of all time! Couldn't recommend WWHD more!
Back than I was more of a MMORPG player (even as a kid) so I missed out on getting into a lot of game series but I can't wait to get into Metroid / Legend of Zelda / Donkey Kong / Fire Emblem / Golden Sun / Mega Man (I only played Battle Network and like one of the classic games but never beat it). I plan on buying a lot of the classics on the Virtual Console or GBA if possible and I really want to get the new ones like Tropical Freeze in stuff. I'll probably start working with my brother soon and I make like around 100 dollars a month (I'm not old enough to get a job myself) so I'm pretty excited. I'm already finished with the Kid Icarus classics and just need Uprising, and I'm really loving the Wario games (still trying to get used to Wario Land though). Also of course the Mother series I'm already done with it, probably will be emulating Earthbound Zero.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I was playing Battle Network a while ago before coursework and Smash took over my life. They run fine! The resolution surprisingly isn't too much of a problem either.

Drippy

Smash Ace
GBA/DS and 64/GCN were the best generations of gaming, imo. So much great games on them. Newer games are really losing their charm, but that's a whole other topic.

New Fassad is a jeeerrrkkkkk. He never dies, ever. Do I have to grind levels again if I want to beat him?
Are you on the same part as me? I just got my butt whooped and those bananas are stupid.

I was playing Battle Network a while ago before coursework and Smash took over my life. They run fine! The resolution surprisingly isn't too much of a problem either.
Awesome, I'm not sure if I'll get VC though or GBA version for collection.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Yup.

plshalp
I'm just grinding right now, I didn't get to heal because I was grinding before that and only had like 50 PP. So much for warning :( but yea so far from what I've gathered, debuffing his offense and buffing your defense does jack because he still does like 80 damage to me after all those buffs / debuffs.....

Soul.

I love Super Metroid SO MUCH but I've never thought of trying Fusion or Zero Mission. When I had a GBA SP, I looked at them on eBay, but they were like £30, but now they're on the Wii U VC, maybe I should look into it...

Anyone played GBA games on the Wii U? Is it alright to play on there?
I've only played GBA games on the 3DS. They're alright.

SMITHLER21

Smash Cadet
NNID
SMITHLER21
3DS FC
4897-6401-7861
Warning Received
PK OMG YES

AS SOON AS HE COMES OUT A TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD BY ME WITH LUCAS ONLY

BRING BACK NEW PORK CITY!

#BRINGBACKNEWPORKCITYSOWECANHOLDATOURNAMENTFORCASUALSWHOHAVENTLEARNTHOWTOPLAYLUCASYET!

Last edited by a moderator:

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
We all know that the toughest boss for Duster at least was Wess. Though at least his dad never used PK Love on him.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
#BRINGBACKNEWPORKCITYSOWECANHOLDATOURNAMENTFORCASUALSWHOHAVENTLEARNTHOWTOPLAYLUCASYET!
Settle down, man!

Also make sure not to post more than once before someone else posts, I believe it's against the Terms of SmashBoards. I realise you're new so I just want you to know to be more careful! :3

SMITHLER21

Smash Cadet
NNID
SMITHLER21
3DS FC
4897-6401-7861
Who wants to join a tournament that my friend and I Are Hosting Online at: www(DOT)facebook.com/events/1419930278313145/ doesnt matter if youre not irish

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
We all know that the toughest boss for Duster at least was Wess. Though at least his dad never used PK Love on him.
Seriously, poor Duster... Still not as bad as Pokey's parents in EB, though. It surprised me how genuinely nasty they were, yet they still managed to be people you could sadly see existing.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I changed my phone ringtone to Smashing Song of Praise, my wallpaper is the EB logo, I have an EB logo on my car, my car starts with Mother 3 music, I watch the trailer all the time when I get a chance.

I guess you could say I'm "hyped".

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
The only reason Lucas did any of the things in MOTHER 3 was because Mr. Batty's theme was destroyed in the new Tazmily Village. He needed to get it back.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I've lost count of how many times I've watched the trailer.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Oh, by the way, congratulations to @TewnLeenk for being our Lucas mod! You are no longer needed here, @Spirst. Go away and never come back... but come back when you start playing Mother 3 because we all need to hear your experiences.

We need music to celebrate this. @ D Drippy ?

Drippy

Smash Ace
Oh, by the way, congratulations to @TewnLeenk for being our Lucas mod! You are no longer needed here, @Spirst. Go away and never come back... but come back when you start playing Mother 3 because we all need to hear your experiences.

We need music to celebrate this. @ D Drippy ?
OH NO, NOT ANOTHER NAZI MOD! Joking I jest, I love you mods and congratulations to TwenLeenk!

Top Bottom