• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizzano's Electronic Gaming 4/13/13

Nemy

群れ
Lol not sure why i registered as Deez (or why I used Fox o.O)

Had fun playing everyone.
Good games Yoss and KomicTurtle, hopefully we can play again sometime :).

Me and Hermit will definitely be at the next event.
And to the Lakeland crowd we need to run matches sometime!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Lol not sure why i registered as Deez (or why I used Fox o.O)

Had fun playing everyone.
Good games Yoss and KomicTurtle, hopefully we can play again sometime :).

Me and Hermit will definitely be at the next event.
And to the Lakeland crowd we need to run matches sometime!
It was nice playing you. We certainly need to do some more friendlies :)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
This thread turned into a ****ing goldmine bahahahahahaha. FL can't handle that swamp life.

Viper come to more tourneys.

Komic I didn't know who you were but good **** for getting 9th for your first tourney. You must have beaten someone notable to get there...or a bunch of unnotables. Come to Gainesville. And is that your ****ing girlfriend or what?

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
im not ignorant of the fact some may feel theres some "disrespect" involved but really.... CRUSH PISSED IN THE LITTLE GIRLS ROOM...... Thats offensive... But less so cause its crush :chuckle:
Not sure if being disrespectful or not O.o

Ved

Smash Cadet
Addressing various comments in the thread without paying attention to who said what:

The only time that anyone has complained about the pizza was this tournament, so it's more likely that there was a bad cook this time than their pizza regularly being bad. I wouldn't be surprised either way about the buffet at closing time because it's a buffet at closing time.

Because Yoss paused during a game-winning lock, the game was replayed and Yoss lost.

I'm waiting on JaZz' replays in order for Nick Riddle or me to record them.

I found out afterward that the manager caught the guys who brought in Domino's on their way out and also told them to take it out.

If you pay your door fee then you have paid to come and enter the tournament. If you go into a successful restaurant with a competitors' product then you're probably going to be asked to take it out. These situations are separate and irrelevant to one another.

As far as I know G-Dub is still banned from entering Florida tournaments because of his behavior at Come to Papa 3 but comes and plays friendlies at Pizzano's (which he is welcome to do).

To Gmoney, if you can't apologize then that's a character flaw.
Okay seriously your making this a big deal for no reason. Yeah sure the manager told us to take it out but it wasn't because we had a competitor's product in their restaurant, it was because we could have potentially advertised to go to a different place (like domino's), he even told us that they would give us one of their boxes so we could bring the pizza inside the venue. Also, it really says something about the quality of their pizza if a ****in manager says that we can bring a competitors food into the venue as long as the box is theirs.

But regardless of all of that, I am sorry for bringing in Domino's into the venue..... If there are still any hard feelings.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Okay seriously your making this a big deal for no reason. Yeah sure the manager told us to take it out but it wasn't because we had a competitor's product in their restaurant, it was because we could have potentially advertised to go to a different place (like domino's), he even told us that they would give us one of their boxes so we could bring the pizza inside the venue. Also, it really says something about the quality of their pizza if a ****in manager says that we can bring a competitors food into the venue as long as the box is theirs.

But regardless of all of that, I am sorry for bringing in Domino's into the venue..... If there are still any hard feelings.
It is a big deal because it could potentially cost the community the venue over something so unnecessary. There were never hard feelings, though; I simply said that it needs to not happen again and then continued to respond to other posts on the matter.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Next time just don't get dominoes, rock that Mickie D's. Aint nobody's gonna be mad about you bringing in mcdonalds

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I should have came to this. Seemed like fun, despite all the crazy **** that I heard about. :)

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I should have came to this. Seemed like fun, despite all the crazy **** that I heard about. :)
Come next month please. You're the number 1 person I wanted to meet anyhow :3
It was nice meeting Ved tho among others. But you're the "one".

BTW, Weegee should come too. I know he doesn't main Ganon even though he's good with him. But he'd probably just tell me "If you're going Komic, I'm not going" :*(

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
May 11th. Mark your... whatever you use to keep track of dates. And if you're ok with it, let's team up for the doubles tourney. You be Peach. I'll be Zelda :3

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
did I really go into the girls restroom? I don't remember it lol I guess I just had no idea

Top Bottom