• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizzano's Electronic Gaming 4/13/13

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in that case I apologize

I bought the banked chicken alfredo, took one bite, and I thought it was awful. So awful, that I announced that anyone who wants it can have it, and then went to wendys with bri and got a grilled chicken sandwich instead

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
jax never apologizes (edit: i assume they get the door fee so that is what it is)

anyways, wait.. yos paused and lost a game for it? LOL (btw lol @ calling for DQ at jax b/c we were "holding up the bracket" or some ****)

wtf has smash become

i remember my first tournament, where i waited for 20+ min's for dark sonic (he had left but no1 knew) and NEVER called for DQ (i still feel bad for that happening b/c i LOVE playing the game out)

i still don't call for a stock when someone pauses (if you suck that much ass that you can't react on a 3-2-1.. jeez; up your mental game)

ya'll ****** gay

Crezyte

Smash Apprentice
Im surpised about the melee bracket... I never played Deer for melee losers bracket? Not that it matters all that much seeing as I still did pretty bad.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Yo who da **** cares about dominoes being brought into the venue. Im sure no one that worked there gave two ****s; besides, crush brought his **** into the girls room and no one cared.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yo who da **** cares about dominoes being brought into the venue. Im sure no one that worked there gave two ****s; besides, crush brought his **** into the girls room and no one cared.
Not to be rude, but that's kind of ignorant to say ._.

It's all about being respectful. Maybe they didn't care lol
No clue. But I sure as hell wouldn't dare bring Pizza Hut or anything like that to a place that already serves Pizza. To each his own.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
im not ignorant of the fact some may feel theres some "disrespect" involved but really.... CRUSH PISSED IN THE LITTLE GIRLS ROOM...... Thats offensive... But less so cause its crush :chuckle:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
the smartest thing mvd has EVER said

in the real tho

they have bad reviews online

they host smash events and people OVERWHELMINGLY say their pizza is bad

they are a pizza shop

they should up their game

it's not hard to do

really they'd get a lot further if they paid attention to their buffet area and CLEANED it

there was dried out pizza in there for MANY hours ago (and the workers came and picked up spare bull**** from the salad bar and put it back in the buffet bowels. DISGUSTING AS ****)

they make money on door fee

if they wanted people to buy their food they'd ****in try a bit

dominoes sucks dicck but at least their food is consistent and FRESH

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Ah nice job Yoss

Jazz I think ICs vs Fox is impossible. If I were you I would go MK next time and camp.

also do you guys record videos? I want to see Nick Riddle vs MVD
Both sets of me vs. MVD are going to be recorded.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
for real tho

who g-dub?

edit: if i'm ever at another event i'll buy you a beer or 2

-GMONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
whine, moan, complain
Sure, the food MIGHT have been off (I can't say. I only had breadsticks), but that doesn't change the fact that some people were being inconsiderate pricks about it. The issue here isn't "Was the food bad?" the big issue is the way people acted about it.

Seriously guys, please try to be more respectful.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Lolol. I just dont get this respect thing. If its not to your taste then whats wrong with not eating it, giving it away, then going to get somthing that is of your taste?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Addressing various comments in the thread without paying attention to who said what:

The only time that anyone has complained about the pizza was this tournament, so it's more likely that there was a bad cook this time than their pizza regularly being bad. I wouldn't be surprised either way about the buffet at closing time because it's a buffet at closing time.

Because Yoss paused during a game-winning lock, the game was replayed and Yoss lost.

I'm waiting on JaZz' replays in order for Nick Riddle or me to record them.

I found out afterward that the manager caught the guys who brought in Domino's on their way out and also told them to take it out.

If you pay your door fee then you have paid to come and enter the tournament. If you go into a successful restaurant with a competitors' product then you're probably going to be asked to take it out. These situations are separate and irrelevant to one another.

As far as I know G-Dub is still banned from entering Florida tournaments because of his behavior at Come to Papa 3 but comes and plays friendlies at Pizzano's (which he is welcome to do).

To Gmoney, if you can't apologize then that's a character flaw.

MVD

Smash Master
we literally ate the pizza just to not be hungry, you CANT bash us for disliking what we ate, we have yhe right to get food and take it anywhere unless they specify "No outside food or drink" but they don't, us trying it is respect enough

Exdeath

Smash Master
we literally ate the pizza just to not be hungry, you CANT bash us for disliking what we ate, we have yhe right to get food and take it anywhere unless they specify "No outside food or drink" but they don't, us trying it is respect enough
It has nothing to do with liking or disliking. They don't specify "No outside food or drink" for the same reason that they don't specify "Don't spit on the floor."

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Lol it's not a big deal but of course everything has to be blown out of proportion.

As far as I know G-Dub is still banned from entering Florida tournaments because of his behavior at Come to Papa 3 but comes and plays friendlies at Pizzano's (which he is welcome to do).
HAHAHAHA I'm dying.

Good **** G-Dub. my niggggggga

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah.

Why the **** is this an issue.

If you're gonna eat something that's not from theirs, stay wherever you are until you're done.
You can complain all you'd like, but I just want to tell you that you guys don't run the ****ing business and just do whatever the hell you want.
Get your mind out of the gutter and respect the owner who made this tourney happen for all of you.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Im banned from florida tournys cause of bs at come to papa?

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF?! Why the hell was i not told this?
Am i more broke then :metaknight: ???
And whos in the committee of ban g-dub that **** head free tink player?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Ooh, what happened?

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely nothing lol. I told mink i refuse to pay door fee (i had money and was going to pay after i busted his balls a little bit) he got salty crush put on his red cape and came to the rescue and just gave mink the 3 bucks even tho he didnt need to. **** people take stuff to serious.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
You really should have just given the $3 and moved on lol
Sounds like a douchey move to make, imho.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, it's your life. Do what you want with it. Even if it means being banned from tourneys. That sounds fun.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Everyones so sensitive round here. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the swamp again (swamp is being used as a verb here)

yos

Smash Cadet
Yeah.

Why the **** is this an issue.

If you're gonna eat something that's not from theirs, stay wherever you are until you're done.
You can complain all you'd like, but I just want to tell you that you guys don't run the ****ing business and just do whatever the hell you want.
Get your mind out of the gutter and respect the owner who made this tourney happen for all of you.

tru tru ;o

Exdeath

Smash Master

You were definitely told at CtP3.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Nope. The closest thing to "gdub is banned from all florida tournaments" was mink saying "gdub dont come to my next tournament or any tournament i host untill you pay crush back"

Gosh i love bs interweb drama.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Your damn right its a douche move. I sure as hell didnt do it to be polite.
As much as I can't stand your jerkiness in this thread, I'm currently having to clean iced tea off my keyboard thanks to this quote. This post is just so perfect that it redeemed everything bad I've seen.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
As much as I can't stand your jerkiness in this thread, I'm currently having to clean iced tea off my keyboard thanks to this quote. This post is just so perfect that it redeemed everything bad I've seen.
What a waste of I assume to be a perfectly good Iced Tea :(

Top Bottom