• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

@Hydras: If you post on your non-hydra account, could you be sure to repost the same message on your hydra?
I'd rather not flood the thread with more posts than the large number of double and triple posts that my play style yields if I accidentally post on my main account. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not an ******. AM and ES are pretty much polar opposite, so it shouldn't be hard to discern.

T-block

B2B TST
@Gheb: Is that something you can elaborate on, or no? I'm not seeing it, and am still getting scum vibes from him.

@AM: It's so I can search your posts up and not have to worry about typing in potentially three names.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: Is that something you can elaborate on, or no? I'm not seeing it, and am still getting scum vibes from him.
I can elaborate on it but it'd be anti-town so I won't.
Yes, it's natural to get scum vibes from him and I won't blame anybody for getting them.

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
I'd rather you didn't search my posts without context anyway.
Obviously I look at context when I pick an individual one out of my search. Never mind -_-

Yes, it's natural to get scum vibes from him and I won't blame anybody for getting them.

Okay. Will I get to see the reasoning before the game ends? ._.

Why do you think Joey is town? He hasn't given me enough substance to think so.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-10

7/13 to lynch.

Joey [3]: J, Zen, Evil Soup
J [2]: Glyphmoney, JTB
Evil Soup [1]: July
Aggressive Mediation [1]: Joey
Glyph [1]: Asdioh
Asdioh [1]: Gheb
JTB [1]: Aggressive Mediation

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J > J > Joey
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > JTB > Joey
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Joey > JTB
Roxy
Glyph > J
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation > Unvote > Roxy > Glyph
Zen > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > JTB > Joey
JTB > Evil Soup > Unvote > J
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh > Evil Soup
Terywj > J > Unvote
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote > J > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J > Asdioh
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh > Aggressive Mediation

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Another thing I'd like to add:

If Joey flips scum I'm coming after you asdioh.

If town, ill decide between jtb and j, or an inactive.
Wait, so... if I say he's scum (which I have been) and he gets lynched and flips scum, you're going to target me?
If I say Joey is scum (which I have been) and he gets lynched and flips town, I'm off the hook? Kind of confused.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
<3 You too Gheb-Gheb. =P

Put Gheb back in town.

Going to fully re-read but I saw the I hate you post and it made me smile mucho. xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote Vote Asdioh

J, why are you playing so awfully, atrociously, terribly terrible? If I didn't pick *it* up I would've been all over you now for your awful stances and your unbearable amount of fluff / dumb questions.

I'll tell you over a nice pizza dinner later. ;)

He's so scummy I could cry. I *wish* he was scum for an easy win.

But he's town.

=3c

Seriously, I don't blame anyone either.

w/e though, i'm going deeper.
There are more important thingies to do~

also lawl.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you.

I kindof wanna sig this....

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looking at the way other recent games I was in have gone, I'm always open for the idea to lynch the least active player. Not something I want a discussion about because the logic needs no explanation ... just something I'd like to throw out. Despite the level of activity in this game there are plenty of people who didn't say a lot and I'd rather not have them become a problem in lylo when we can get rid of them earlier. If all of them are town I think they will hurt us too much to win in the long run anyway.

If there's an inactive lynch, odds are 10 to 1 that it's a very last minute switch to Roxy or Glyph, imo.

Either of them or JTB today. I could settle on SDO.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What about Joey AM ;_; I'd like him dead.

Glyph can go if we lynch inactives. JTB is V/LA, Roxy has at least done something.

I don't want SDO dead. Well not atm.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb can you give who exactly you are thinking you would apply this to?
We'll talk about that when the time comes. I'm presenting a potential option for the future - let's leave it at that.

Glyph at least has a vote, unlike Roxy.

JTB is scum for being scum.

Joey I could settle with as well.

Unvote Vote JTB

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What about Joey AM ;_; I'd like him dead.

Glyph can go if we lynch inactives. JTB is V/LA, Roxy has at least done something.

I don't want SDO dead. Well not atm.
1. it's nice to have J on my side for once
2. he's reading my mind, as well. Glyph over Roxy, Joey over both.

I think I was going to ask J again why he thinks Tery is town but I possibly already did that.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its becoming more and more clear I just don't have time for a third game with the badge stuff coming along like it is. Sorry hombres

@mod: replace me

If it proves impossible to get a replacement (I see that there's done on standby), just PM me and I guess I'll give it a shot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man poor Nabe. =[

Anyways, reason for Roxy over Glyph is that he is actually trying and giving content. Roxy is putting his opinions on things that he doesn't agree with and glyph has just joined a bandwagon to join a bandwagon. Also glyph has promised to give content and hasn't, Roxy has promised to give content and has.

That's why I like Roxy over Glyph.

Joey>>JTB>>Roxy/Glyph as far as D1 lynches go.

I keep wanting to put ES in there. >_>

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well. I still stand that I need to see more from Glyph (or Glyph's replacement) and Roxy before having a more solid opinion. Inactivity is definitely rearing its ugly head now moreso than ever. What happened to Joey and the Mafia hunting that was supposedly being saved for today hmm?

T-block

B2B TST
Why do people insist on joining more games than they can handle? -_-

To be honest, with all the talk of inactives replacing I'm beginning to lose interest in this game =\ That, plus this hidden read on J that I'm missing makes me feel like I'm playing handicapped, but that's not as big a deal.

I do not agree with an inactive lynch toDay. We have more than enough information to make an educated lynch Day 1, and a lot of potential information that we miss out on if we were to lynch, say, Glyph.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Then T-block, don't complain about things and vote someone.

Who do you wanna see die? Next post, vote that person.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm beginning to lose interest in this game =\
No you're not!

That, plus this hidden read on J
Do a quick skimmish iso of J, I think you'll be able to figure it out.

I do not agree with an inactive lynch toDay. We have more than enough information to make an educated lynch Day 1, and a lot of potential information that we miss out on if we were to lynch, say, Glyph.
Agreed!

Gonna reread Joey to reassure myself that he is absolutely my preferred lynch toDay.

J, try to convince me to lynch JTB. I'm not getting scum vibes from him, but I never do, for some reason.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, since you listed Joey then JTB, I should rephrase and say "convince me that JTB is scum or scummy" not that we should lynch him.

Why do people insist on joining more games than they can handle? -_-

To be honest, with all the talk of inactives replacing I'm beginning to lose interest in this game =\ That, plus this hidden read on J that I'm missing makes me feel like I'm playing handicapped, but that's not as big a deal.

But inactives tend to stay inactive. Meaning scum can coast to victory under that logic.

T-block

B2B TST
vote: Joey

I've stated my reasons already. I'm still not sure on J, but I'm basically trusting you guys here, and that is not something I like doing lol

I've done a re-read on J and I didn't see what's making you guys go "ah, obv town". To be honest, I assumed it was a meta thing, but I'll try again.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
When I joined this game I was more than capable of handling it, I simply didn't expect business to pick up like it did.

And honestly I'd be dumb to put mafia over income hahaha

Top Bottom