• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why can't you fathom why I find you scummy?

Your reaction to being shot yet again is less to be asked for. ._.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So like. I see with Joey's claim we've shifted over onto JTB (who to my knowledge is VLA). Joey, why were you easily jumping wagons onto other people if your claim is real? I feel like you could've avoided this simply if you played differently / better. Zen, why are you popping with a vote, following J, with not much else to say?

I wish I could discern some flavour but alas.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soon my dear, soon.

We need a flavour master to help us solve the ground beef puzzle! Where is Nabe.....oh.

._.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J, think about it, and think about it hard, i have softclaimed far too many times, but noone seems to understand.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Disregard Roxy for now, vig Glyph or Soup.

@Tery: I'm kind of following J right now, I'll admit it. I trust him at the moment.

@Nabe being master of flavor: I didn't know that? hehe

@Soup: will I find your softclaim if I reread you? I can't even begin to guess what it is right now.

T-block

B2B TST
unvote

If we're going to off inactives, vig is much better than lynch. We gain more information from a lynch.

I think ES is town - I'd rather vig Glyph. JTB... I'll have to do a re-read to see if I'm okay lynching him. Right now I'm thinking yes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want to know who legitimately has a Townread on SmargZen right now.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly, I thought you played Vig by playing some-what scummy so you weren't lynched. >_>;. That's why I played that way in the beginning. It just got worse and worse afterwards + my bad defenses. Something for next game, I suppose. Definetly could and should have played it bettr then I did.

You all know that I'll probably get roleblocked right? -_-'. I'll try to vig Glyph if that's okay with you guys.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vig Glyph, Vig Glyph, Vig Glyph.

Kay time to go over my listy again. Also dammit, Gheb was right on Joey. ;_;

Town = J/AM/Joey/T-Block/July/Tery/Gheb/Evil Soup(maybe I need to double check this last one)
Scum = Zen/Roxy/Glyph/JTB/Asdioh

July/Asdioh scare me the most.

Could scum really be hiding in Zen/Roxy/Glyph/JTB as the inactives and it's just their bad luck?

July

Smash Apprentice
Okay Joey, now you're really matching perfectly with previous games. You're choosing not to Mafia hunt, when the Day is not yet over, choosing to be opportunistic and jumping on others people pick on. That's not hunting. That's taking advantage of the situation others are placing right in front of you. Consistently making sarcastic comments is also irritating. If you really are Mafia, I can't believe you've laid out your tactics in front of two other players who understand / analyzed your Mafia playstyle. It's absurd. Call this my softer nature, but I don't want to fully believe this yet. Maybe this is why I'm Teryble at Mafia.

My opinion on J is making a semi-comeback. Maybe only because of the interactions with Joey, and Joey just looks really bad right now. However, J tends to distance himself from his Mafia buddies, so this could just be a neat little plan the entire way, including the ridiculous claim, etc.

Joey vs. J seems Mafia vs. Town. Or Mafia vs. Mafia. Both of them cannot possibly be town.
QFT. Honestly I do agree with the first part that Joey's plan to defend himself first and scumhunt later is really sketchy and even looking back on his case against Smarg in the beginning...even that lacked conviction when he was still trying to scumhunt. And as I've said before, having two former scum partners say someone's scum play is similar to their current play is significant.

Also I agree that J v. Joey feels most like S v. T, after reading the entire convo I came out of it feeling J was town going head to head with Joey scum. Not feeling that if Joey flips town J is definite scum though; I feel like T v. S is more likely than T v. T which is more likely than S v. S.

Looking at the way other recent games I was in have gone, I'm always open for the idea to lynch the least active player. Not something I want a discussion about because the logic needs no explanation ... just something I'd like to throw out. Despite the level of activity in this game there are plenty of people who didn't say a lot and I'd rather not have them become a problem in lylo when we can get rid of them earlier. If all of them are town I think they will hurt us too much to win in the long run anyway.

:059:
I honestly wouldn't mind this considering it gets really hard to deal with people who are inactive past Day 1 because you constantly have the conflict of lynching someone for being scummy or for being inactive, which just gets more complicated past Day 1.

Still, it does depend on who you think is inactive. I think Glyph has been the least active and least productive but since that could change with his replacement we need to wait and see if thats the best policy.

Joey>>JTB>>Roxy/Glyph as far as D1 lynches go.

I keep wanting to put ES in there. >_>
I would replace ES with JTB, still think ES has been scummy just pretty good at flying under the radar.

Why do people insist on joining more games than they can handle? -_-

To be honest, with all the talk of inactives replacing I'm beginning to lose interest in this game =\ That, plus this hidden read on J that I'm missing makes me feel like I'm playing handicapped, but that's not as big a deal.

I do not agree with an inactive lynch toDay. We have more than enough information to make an educated lynch Day 1, and a lot of potential information that we miss out on if we were to lynch, say, Glyph.
I don't know if its a hidden read, its just taking away the claim, J's actions have not seemed scummy to me.

This is true that lynching and getting information is good, but inactives just create so many issues if they stay inactive past Day 1 it becomes lynch scummy/active or scummy/inactive and then you are really choosing between info or utility.

Oh my word how could I forget about July.

July, I leave it in your hands to force Joey to claim or not. It's up to you with your vote.
I'd like to hear see a catch up post from Joey before forcing him to claim, but right now him and ES are my strongest scum picks.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sorry July. I really am T_T. I'll have a catch up post after I feel better though, promise!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know Asdioh.

I have to think some things through. I like saying you are town. However PoE might come down to you.

I don't think I'm even close to 100% right but that's my thoughts right now. You/July scare me cuz your hard to read.

Zen, I hat you this game atm. Very mucho.

July

Smash Apprentice
Annnd there were a ton of posts from when I began that post, including a claim from Joey, which I do believe and think would be good to use on Glyph. I'm still really not sure why JTB is considered so scummy, I think he is more inactive than most but I still maintain that Evil Soup is scummier.

Zen is being really unhelpful right now too and wiping away that town read I had on Smarg. Zen, who are your top two scum picks now and why?

I like Zen. As long as he keeps his votes where I like them being, then he can stick around for a long time.

Unvote Vote JTB

Who the hell do you think I am?!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey, your with me from now on. Good? Yaaaay frands.

Kay, you need to vote JTB with us and help force a claim out of him now.

Asdioh, vote JTB, I wanna see how far you'll follow me. Whichever out of you/Zen become the bestest buddy of mine doesn't get lynched yet. Sound fair? I know it doesn't but who cares.

J, the end goal is not to force a claim. It's to lynch a scum and stating it like you've been will ALWAYS sound off.

>_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Joey, your with me from now on. Good? Yaaaay frands.

Kay, you need to vote JTB with us and help force a claim out of him now.

Asdioh, vote JTB, I wanna see how far you'll follow me. Whichever out of you/Zen become the bestest buddy of mine doesn't get lynched yet. Sound fair? I know it doesn't but who cares.
not falling for that :p

Looking through JTB to find scumminess. Don't forget that he's V/LA until Sunday, so if we're gonna lynch him before then he pretty much won't be able to defend himself, since that sounds like what you guys are getting at o_o

July, what happened to me being scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
>get on wagon
>OPPURTUNISTIC.

**** the police.

unvote vote JTB

i had a town read on him though, but that's mostly meta, feel bad for lynching an inactive, almost wrong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We gotta get this done before Gheb wakes up.

Oh he's gonna be so mad.

Asdioh, if it's not JTB, Gheb will wake up, change the lynch to you, and you will be lynched. Remember the scenario I gave you a bit ago, it's coming true.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just quoting everything of content that JTB has posted. That is, everything basically after pregame and RVS because there was nothing worthwhile there.
Getting right to it

Vote J

- Dislike his sudden change in stance on Asdioh. He was pretty clear that he wanted a lynch on him, then claims he just wanted a chance to push Asdioh to the extreme to get reads and says he is town? You don't just pull a 180 like that.
- Massive walls of text. Paragraphs upon paragraphs are not needed when responding to single posts, responses should be short and concise. Gives the illusion of scumhunting to newbies. I didn't understand your case on Asdioh until you actually made a list of why he was scummy.
- Bull**** claim. Several reasons:
1) Claimed at L-4 when he wasn't even close to a lynch
2) No way to prove his results
3) Assuming his claim is true, targeted someone with a town read rather than a scum read, why would you want to clear someone you already have a town read on?
4) Again assuming the claim to be true, he outed himself to scum just to clear someone that is not scummy at all, why would you do that?
5) Role is just derp and is way too OP to actually exist, assuming there is a cop in the game

get this guy out of here

Gheb - Town, doesn't buy J's bs as well
T-block - Town, contributing alot and shiz, glad he pointed out J's buddying towards him
Asdioh - Town, understand why you called out AM for his contradiction and J's case was mad reaching on you
ES - Scum

super defensive and trying to redirect back onto Asdioh

i'll do more reading tomorrow
It's straight up WIFOM.

I guess I was just thinking of newbies in general, but if I would have to say one, T-block just because I've never seen him play.

OP assuming there is another cop in the game
1) I didn't give any other reads because I was intending to get that post out last night and continue on reads this morning. Sue me.
2) The aggressiveness in your attacks on Asdioh made it clear you wanted a lynch on Asdioh, plus the 180 is pure WIFOM.
3) Not skimming, it's hard as **** to go through your posts because you write massive amounts. Just look at this quote.

4) You had no reason to claim this early, even if it is to 'clear' someone. Does a cop claim D2 after getting a cleared townie? No. Also, AM is not clear at all unless you happen to flip this random role.
5) It's not bad to have cleared townies. But it's better to have confirmed scum.
6) How is my point funny? You claimed a PR that can out scum.
7) Town getting a clear every Day/Night? Yeah that seems OP.

about to leave, but show me where you claimed one shot, because I don't see it
I posted reads, how did you even miss them?

I don't know for a fact what you were doing and that is why it is WIFOM.

Guess I never really never noticed the way you posted before now?

I'm in no way against cleared town. Stop saying that I am.

Explain why it is better to have cleared townies than confirmed scum, because you obviously think that.

And you are ignoring the point that it is better to out scum than confirm town.

metametametametameta

btw, you claimed one-shot after two things
1) I said it was OP to have a role that, in conjunction with Cop, can clear 2 townies per day/night period
2) T-block mentioned seeing you claim 1-shot when you actually never did

Now, onto the validity of your claim.

The fact that you claimed one-shot is even more bull****. Now, we have no way of proving your claim, even if AM flips town. You used your one-shot with intentions of clearing town, not finding scum. So if you are really intent on clearing town over scumhunting, let us lynch you, see you flip whatever your supposed PR is, then clear AM.
T-block, tell us where you thought he said it was a one-shot.
Oh, and to clear this up. The quote from ES, I took that as him trying to redirect J back onto Asdioh, not trying to redirect people back onto J.
Don't like this buddying.

We gotta get this done before Gheb wakes up.

Oh he's gonna be so mad.

Asdioh, if it's not JTB, Gheb will wake up, change the lynch to you, and you will be lynched. Remember the scenario I gave you a bit ago, it's coming true.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It's funny because it's true.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Joey: It's okay, not blaming you for not having a catch up post right away, the thread has been really active and it's hard to stay on top of.

July why are you asking for top town scum picks? o_O Doesn't make sense to me.
I swear I'm not crazy, I see top two scum picks which is what it is supposed to say, I want to know more about Zen's scum reads.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's a race against time people we need 3 more votes for a lynch.

Someone needs to put JTB at L-1 and somone hammer him.

Gheb's gonna kill me Gheb's gonna kill me Gheb's gonna kill me. (if we are wrong that is.)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I mean, looking through his posts, it's enough to get reads regardless of what he flips. It's basically him saying J is scummy, and saying that some of the generally accepted towny people are towny, yeah?

And we still need three more votes? Fine with me.

unvote
Vote: JTB

Quite frankly, I have no qualms for being in on this simply to see what Gheb says.
lolll

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Joey: It's okay, not blaming you for not having a catch up post right away, the thread has been really active and it's hard to stay on top of.

I swear I'm not crazy, I see top two scum picks which is what it is supposed to say, I want to know more about Zen's scum reads.

you're right...

I'll be back tomorrow @_@;

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aggressive Meditation, J, Zen, Joey, Evil Soup (post on your hydra yo) and Asdioh.

He's at L-1 o_o

Top Bottom