• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

July

Smash Apprentice
not falling for that :p

Looking through JTB to find scumminess. Don't forget that he's V/LA until Sunday, so if we're gonna lynch him before then he pretty much won't be able to defend himself, since that sounds like what you guys are getting at o_o

July, what happened to me being scum?
IGMEOY Asdioh. You were scummy early on but came back, responded pretty well and have been really active and I can actually see points where you have been scumhunting. Deff don't have the same read on you like I do J or T-Block, but you are also not as scummy as I find Evil Soup or inactive as...an inactive.

We gotta get this done before Gheb wakes up.

Oh he's gonna be so mad.

Asdioh, if it's not JTB, Gheb will wake up, change the lynch to you, and you will be lynched. Remember the scenario I gave you a bit ago, it's coming true.
Are we planning on lynching JTB tonight then? That means we won't get a claim from him, which I'm not thrilled about, but Asdioh showed he only has 9 posts and I would rather see him go than Asdioh atm.

How many votes is he away from lynch?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aggressive Meditation, J, Zen, Joey, Evil Soup (post on your hydra yo) and Asdioh.

He's at L-1 o_o
Damn you! You spoiled the surprise to the next voter. ;_;

July/T-Block, I'm begging ya, we have soooo much info from this day and this lynch is the best lynch choice.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is why I love mafia.

Gah what was I thinking about taking a break after this game.

J's back baby. Goodness me.

July

Smash Apprentice
J, I know you wanted him lynched tonight so Gheb won't kill you, but he can't kill everyone who is currently voting JTB either or change everyone over to Asdioh. ;p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
We don't know if JTB will be on before Sunday or not.
If we wait until then, we have some time, but do you really want to wait? I have mixed feelings because it's nice that this is the only game I'm in that's actually being active, but I'd like to make some progress in the game aside from getting a bunch of bandwagons and claims like has happened in other games. So maybe it's best to hammer him now, idk.

freaking J tricking me with the votecount.

freaking AM backing down. The unphasable Kamina surely wouldn't back down?

....freaking J and AM ninjaing me with their votes and unvotes

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
JTB, Pizza Dough, Town Support Structure, has been lynched.

Town loses!

July

Smash Apprentice
Holy hell J, that was the most expertly timed ninja post ever. That was legit impressive and even better with AM's hammah post immediately after xD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm actually pretty excited for the flavor though. I mean, it's pizza, and it's mafia.

God, J, what I wouldn't give to have a nice ****ing conversation about that ******* ninja AND REHAMMER.

It would consist of my fist talking to your nose and your head talking to the floor.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh if only they would.

However then we would have to deal with a pent-up angry *** gheb at end-game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I can smell ghebs asspain from here

oh god oh man oh god

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does anyone know if Nabe comes on at nights around this time?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Asdioh: When he and I were in Newb 11 we were often the only ones on in the late night/early morning. I think he's on at night pretty often.

Top Bottom