• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
T-Block, I'm sorry, you're correct and I did not actually post it. I was thinking it, though.

I could see Asdioh-scum trying to derail a wagon on me to get me on his side, and the meta argument does suck. AM, am I correct that you proposed a PL on me as a reaction test?
Hey, T-Block, did you miss this post where I justified my move to the Asdioh wagon? Or were you skimming?

Ryker, frell off. Yes, I'm mad. You've pissed me off every single game we've played together, whatever our respective alignments, and I am SICK and TIRED of your bullcrap. So cut it out and start playing the game, okay?

J is rolefishing. That's significant. J is buddying. That's just J. Meta argument, but for J, buddying is a null tell.

I still think the Asdioh wagon is the best place to be, but we haven't heard from much of the playerlist and I don't see how we can be ready to end the day without having heard from some people. +scumpoints to everyone who wants to end the day right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I choose to target AM simply because me and Ryker can read each other very well. He was beginning to waffle and I can't have that with Ryker. Also when Ryker is cleared as town he can get MASSIVE **** done and also he tends to agree to what I want as well when town.

Therefore perfect candidate and he also seemed the perfect one to do.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was town btw, nothing special, I'm just done.
*facepalm*

Why am I such a sucker to people who give up and just quit. It's infuriating and I kindof wanna lynch him for his scummy behaviour AND the fact that he's just given up.

Maybe....I have to go double check some things.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey, T-Block, did you miss this post where I justified my move to the Asdioh wagon? Or were you skimming?

Ryker, frell off. Yes, I'm mad. You've pissed me off every single game we've played together, whatever our respective alignments, and I am SICK and TIRED of your bullcrap. So cut it out and start playing the game, okay?

J is rolefishing. That's significant. J is buddying. That's just J. Meta argument, but for J, buddying is a null tell.

I still think the Asdioh wagon is the best place to be, but we haven't heard from much of the playerlist and I don't see how we can be ready to end the day without having heard from some people. +scumpoints to everyone who wants to end the day right now.
Unvote
Vote: Smargy

T-block

B2B TST
@July: Asdioh, Joey, slightly JTB for how he's been posting
@smarg: I don't see that as great justification for hopping on the wagon tbh. You are pretty null to me atm though... that post was in response to AM.

It's people like you that make me love mafia. You were scum in Rusty Guillotine and I pegged you completely fairly. Then I MASSIVELY bull****ted my way through an SK victory in Dissidia with you by INTENTIONALLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF. Step down honey. I'm playing the game better than you at the moment.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Great or not, it's still justification, and just quoting the post where I voted, when I said I'd forgotten to in my previous post, is a misrep.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Ryker, seriously, back the **** off or I'm requesting replacement too. This is a game, but it's not fun to play with you.

Would you believe there is a method to my madness if I told you I was doing the impossible, breaking the uinbreakable, seeing the invisible, touching the untouchable and fighting the power?

Ryker, seriously, back the **** off or I'm requesting replacement too. This is a game, but it's not fun to play with you.
No baby, if you can't take the heat, stay out of my way. I don't go into any game to intentionally make it unfun, but I will not stop playing the game because I bother someone. If you really can't stand me playing, then don't sign up for games that I'm in.

Ciao.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY.

I don't let my fiance call me baby. NOBODY calls me baby.

Nabe, I'm done.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh- I do appreciate you are rereading and answering questions, but I would really like your opinion on what has just happened and the new wagon (?) on J.
I honestly don't know what's going on right now. If I were to guess, I'd say AM fishing for reads.

which makes sense with what he presented toDay. Evil Soup, however, was by far the sketchiest person on the Asdioh wagon and just hopped right over to J on the first signs of suspicions towards J. Really dislike Evil Soup's play so far.
good point, but part of my problem with getting a read on Soup (and yes this is in part meta, sorry) is that he is SO CONFUSING AND SCUMMY even if he's town.

\request replacement and modkill.

Dumbest town ever.
And he does stuff like this, see? adfkgjdfgjfdi

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i wasn't bothered at all by AM's play, i was bothered by J's play, simple as that, and you guys ate it up, you didn't even..fgdsgfds.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
/Requesting Replacement

gonna talk with DH if he wants to join melee, AM, just to let you know i'm not mad at you bro, in fact some of that stuff made me lol but in a way i'm more so mad at the town AND J.

You shouldn't be. You should keep playing. I've been straight up infuriated with dumb towns, but that's no reason to replace.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
i'll split you a bargain, AM, how about i just V/LA for a couple of days so i can cool my head, and see what goes from there, i'd still like to play but idfk.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How about you let Dark Horse play? Did you decide for the two of you that you'll replace out?

._.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
hmm..that can work too, DH is on vacation though so it's been hard trying to get contact with him.

@mod not replacing out, going v/la, no need to replace out, just a bit frustrated.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
not replacing out, just taking a moment of hiatus and chill my head, i about lost it when people were just eating up J's claim.

since smarg is out and i'm ready to cool down and play:
unvote: vote J

Tblock ninjaed me again.

Clear on you, strong connection with Asdioh and ES, connection with smarg as well, slight connection with Terywj.
What do those connections prove?

Assume for a moment that he's town. I'm clear and have a target on my back and preoccupy the doc, Asdioh you get nothing on. ES you get the opinion of someone fairly unstable. Smarg, you get the same thing. Don't know what your Tery connection is.

Assume he's scum, you get me as possible scum, but there's no way I'd let that **** fly. You'd get a ****ton of WIFOM about Asdioh, ES, and Smarg. None of which is really usable.

Personally, I don't think he's scum. I wanted to see what he did and see Gheb's case (or lack thereof) and opinion on Asdioh.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sorry guys, I'm probably going to be out for a while. I have an icepack to my face, an upset stomach, headache, dizziness, among others. I'll drop a vote on Vote: J but I really need to rest. Apologies.

Gettin close to that there hammer with a lot of easy bandwagon votes (see Tery for an example).

Gonna say don't lynch him until I have the final say so, k?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Christ this game moves fast. I'll take a look at what's going down right now and comment on it.

T-block

B2B TST
Isn't he only at L-3? unvote

If he's scum, we nail scum. Who cares about the connections at that point lol (although they will still help).

If he's town, I'm more inclined to see Asdioh town, ES scum, Tery would be null. If he's scum, Tery leaning town, smarg leaning town. All very rough connections, but still better than any connections we would get from any other lynch toDay imo.

He's off of ES now anyway.

I didn't know what he was at. We still have 3 or 4 unknown factors that could "accidentally drop a hammer." I don't like it at all.

Unvote Vote ES

Who the hell do you think I am?!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-7

7/13 to lynch.

Evil Soup [3]: JTB, July, Aggressive Mediation
J [3]: Gheb, Evil Soup, Terywj
Asdioh [2]: smargaret, Joey
smargaret [1]: J

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J > J
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > smargaret
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Evil Soup
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation > Unvote
smargaret > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh > Evil Soup
Terywj > J
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote > J > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh

----------

I found this votecount to be in error and edited it at the time shown. Prior to editing, it read "Aggressive Mediation [1]: Asdioh" which was incorrect.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Scum reads on J and ES. They can die.

Smar and AM are probably town. They cannot die.

I hate making posts like these when you've fallen behind since everything you say can pretty much be cited at parroting, but if you guys need my reasoning to any of those stances I can present it. Oh, I will note that Smar's request for replacement is something she's done before (...pretty sure it was her at least) while ES's just feels like a deflection of attention to me. J's still a better target since we get fun toys to play with tomorrow though.

vote: J

Top Bottom