• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nabe was a great host :bee:

T-block, I dunno. Most of us had a strong town read on you early game, which really helped since you actually were town. It kind of slipped away as things went down the pooper though :urg:

July

Smash Apprentice
Whoo we won! I had to leave right after I hammered haha.

This was a really fun game, really enjoyed being third party. We really did try to figure out scum the whole time, didn't realie there were only two lol.

My bp claim was a bit forced, but talk of me being nk'ed flipped me the hell out. Neither Gheb or I were really lynch options but during the Night I was so scared I would be vigged or mafia nk'ed. Gova really did scare the hell out of me, especially because him testing my bulletproof claim would be instant death.

T-Block, sorry we had to frame you, you really did play well and I liked your last case against Gova.

Asdioh, you played really well this game too, you did really well as doc and made a lot of good cases :D

Gheb, it was fun to be partners with you, and I'm so glad you wanted us to switch our roles when we claimed it deff helped.

Nabe thank you, this was a really fun game and a great set-up!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ugh.

Just remembered that I had a bit of a scumread on Gheb D2 when he tried to get Gova lynched... but then he realized we could direct him and he backed off so I was ok with him. >_<
Then he guaranteed scum (Roxy) was killed so my townread on him was solidified. I freaking hate indies lol.

This was a really fun game, really enjoyed being third party. We really did try to figure out scum the whole time, didn't realie there were only two lol.
yeah... x_x

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I was MVP that game imo. Wouldn't have won without July though ... either a shared MVP or none at all.

Though winning with one of the hardest wincons definitely deserves a dice. I mean I got one single vote [which was Asdioh joking on D3] and figured out half the town's PRs on D1 already. I honestly doubt anybody else would've had a shot at winning this game the way July and I did.

:059:

X1-12

Smash Champion
One of your canned cousins, Spam, once guest-starred on a funny British program, and you see him as a bit of a role model.
haha UK shoutout :p

Being in the Maf team was probably just as hard as being indy in this game imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*ahem*

i was the one with the correct reads, and i carried 95% of this game, i already tentaively stated that the scum was in-between.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh my congratz to July/Gheb are in need. More so July because she absolutely fooled me to no end. Gheb we thought was mafia/scum N1 because we died even though it seems that didn't hold water since you didn't kill us but we still got you were scum.... o_o" I was going back and forth on you being scum Gheb. Ryker was more sold on it I believe.

Joey, ;_; You stink like aloooot. The reason I had to be scummy was to protect Ryker and because one of us had to be scummy while the other was towny. That way we could for one, bait reads, and two watch each others backs.

Asdioh, I had to lie and be scummy so I could protect Ryker/WL. We were expecting the doc protect and we even set it up where we thought it would have gotten the NK away from Ryker/WL but seems we done goofed.

Lynching Gova was lol dumb.

Fun game overall, didn't really pay attention after we died but I kept checking back and the only two I thought was town town town was July/T-Block.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't even take claims like "I figured you were scum but then XY happened" serious anymore. If you just "read" me as scum in every game odds are that you're going to be right here and there. Quit fooling yourselves, people -.-

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't say that haha. I said actually I was debating whether you were scum or not iirc in the QT correctly. Jeeeeeez you are SUCH a stick in the mud.

Also I never call you scum every game? We have played like what 2/3 games as of now? :p

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
J lol. How was I supposed to know that? As a player that can't get crumbs for ****, I literally had no idea that you were connected to someone. >_>;

:172:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Soup - try less to be "special" and make the game all about you. People are dumb and will lynch you out of impatience if they don't like what you do.

Ryker - learn how to talk to a woman *smh*

Roxy - you were trying to hit on July but this game she was all mine! You're no match for me :cool:

July - what are we gonna do next? *smirk*

T-block - Nice game, tough luck you were on the other side :bee:

Gova - you played vig well too bad you had to replace into a bad situation

Joey - is a weasel

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't say that haha. I said actually I was debating whether you were scum or not iirc in the QT correctly. Jeeeeeez you are SUCH a stick in the mud.

Also I never call you scum every game? We have played like what 2/3 games as of now? :p
Wasn't necessarily directed at you. And I'm not even mad about it. Just smh @ people being delusional.

July

Smash Apprentice
I was MVP that game imo. Wouldn't have won without July though ... either a shared MVP or none at all.

Though winning with one of the hardest wincons definitely deserves a dice. I mean I got one single vote [which was Asdioh joking on D3] and figured out half the town's PRs on D1 already. I honestly doubt anybody else would've had a shot at winning this game the way July and I did.

I agree with this, if there is an MVP, Gheb and I absolutely worked together on this and I would either want to share MVP or none at all.

Gheb did so much to keep me calm behind the scenes, pretty much every Day I freaked out at some point or another because I thought I was gonna get nk'ed and he would talk me down lol. I was so worried that I would lose the game for us by getting nk'ed and especially vigged...that joke Gova said about vigging me to check my claim was scary as hell. Deff couldn't have won without him.

Oh my congratz to July/Gheb are in need. More so July because she absolutely fooled me to no end. Gheb we thought was mafia/scum N1 because we died even though it seems that didn't hold water since you didn't kill us but we still got you were scum.... o_o" I was going back and forth on you being scum Gheb. Ryker was more sold on it I believe.

Joey, ;_; You stink like aloooot. The reason I had to be scummy was to protect Ryker and because one of us had to be scummy while the other was towny. That way we could for one, bait reads, and two watch each others backs.

Asdioh, I had to lie and be scummy so I could protect Ryker/WL. We were expecting the doc protect and we even set it up where we thought it would have gotten the NK away from Ryker/WL but seems we done goofed.

Lynching Gova was lol dumb.

Fun game overall, didn't really pay attention after we died but I kept checking back and the only two I thought was town town town was July/T-Block.
J, you are the awesome <3 I am sad your time in the game was short, you and AM were a powerful team from the start and it's always fun and challenging to play with you (or against you in this case).

Roxy - you were trying to hit on July but this game she was all mine! You're no match for me :cool:
Lol, Roxy hitting on me was very confusing, not gonna lie xD

July - what are we gonna do next? *smirk*
The same thing we do every Night, Pinky Gheb - try to take over the world!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
1. Evil Soup - I don't want to be mean, but you practically forced us to mislynch you. The way you reacted to JTB's lynch in particular just screamed "lynch me I'm fake" to me.

2. J - I think you made your role more complicated than it had to be. I think you could have done a better job :| thanks for tunneling me D1 and almost making the doctor claim though :3

3. Aggressive Mediation - you did awight

4. Roxy - I had a town read on you based on what little you posted. freaking inactive scum though ughhh

5. Glyph - :|. if you had confessed that you were the last mafia I wonder how this game would have played differently lol

6. Asdioh - thought he was a good doctor but meh

7. Smargaret/Zen - meh, I was suspicious of you because Gheb had a town read on you that I disagreed with, and then Zen like... I don't even know, he didn't seem to care much.

8. JTB - :( sorry about that lynch D1. OH YEAH J THAT WAS DUMB WTF
SHOULD'VE GONE AFTER GLYPH OR ROXY NOT THAT I KNEW IT AT THE TIME

9. July - bleh, you played so townie, and then I considered you pretty much confirmed after I protected you and there was no NK. Actually, during the time where we might have mass claimed, I briefly considered claiming before you and claiming we were masoned together, and saying one of us was bulletproof or something, instead of outing the fact that I was the doctor. Little did I know...

10. Terywj - you played pretty well, I should have been more confident in my townread of you.

11. T-block - you played well, I just thought there was one more mafia left and you seemed like the most reasonable one to be it >_<

12. Gheb_01 - good job. Still kind of frustrated that the confirmed cop was anti-town though ugh

13. -Joey- Gova - honestly Joey, your shot on D1 was a pretty poor choice, but if J pissed you off that much then whatever. It would've been hella helpful if you had shot either Glyph or Roxy (they were suggestions for N1 right?)
Gova, you played pretty well, and I was convinced you were Vig rather than scum, but lynching you was a pretty safe choice.. or so I thought :/

It was a really fun game. Good job on the modding and flavor nabe :bee:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
*ahem*

i was the one with the correct reads, and i carried 95% of this game, i already tentaively stated that the scum was in-between.
"carried"? you drove this hydra off a cliff.

Remember our aim concersation? You were flat-out of reads, then you have a conversation with me and you suddenley have reads on the whole town.

Did I web mention that you also pegged asdioh because "I sometimes joke like that when I'm scum"?

T-block

B2B TST
Dark Horse - felt like I didn't see much of you this game

Soupamario - tough luck there =(

J - maybe i'll agree to buddy you next time =P

Ryker - loooove your playstyle and looking forward to seeing it more; i might adopt some elements into my own play ;D

Washed Laundry - i also had a lot of respect for your play this game... your hydra with ryker seems really strong

Roxy - lol roxy <3

Glyph - lol glyph <3

Asdioh - lol no worries... gheb/july set it up so that there really wasn't much else to think

Zen - man i have no idea what you're saying half the time; i was sure you were hinting at being cop with a guilty on glyph for a time there haha

JTB - really sorry about that lynch... that really sucks =(

July - well played... i didn't think your play was all that townie though tbh; it was the BP claim that had you off my list for the most part

Terywj - you gotta think for yourself more imo... i really do feel that you switched to a scum read on me just because of what other players were saying; don't be afraid to say what you really think, and as people correct you you'll get better at reading too ^_^

Gheb - strong player, and someone to be respected for sure; i'm going to stop being intimidated by you though =P

Joey - why did you replace? =(

Gova - haha sorry about that case... even if i had seen you weren't mafia, i would have pushed for you as sk though anyways though >_>

Nabe - thanks again for hosting... everything was really well done

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this game as my first run in DGames. I definitely learned quite a bit actually, and looking back there were a few spots where I could have acted/played much better. I'm looking forward to playing more with you guys - I'm a little mafia'd out though, so I might chill for a bit, unless some amazing flavor pops up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Like Upick Pokémafia!

which won't be up for months and months so never mind

that's right, forgot it was your first dgames game :O

July

Smash Apprentice
I would love to hear thoughts on balance and on the effects of having an inactive mafia team.
I don't know much about balance, but I just really enjoyed the set-up. Having masons in this game, had they made it further through the game, could have turned out very poorly for us if Gheb and I had tried to claim it before J/AM masonry was revealed. Gheb also pointed out we were really lucky that JTB was mason and that we didn't accidentally investigate the miller. I expected 3 mafia members but 2 still should have been balanced, but since the mafia team was inactive and there was a vig they just because very easy vig targets if not lynches.

Very interesting set-up all in all, and I really loved the flavor lol.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen - man i have no idea what you're saying half the time; i was sure you were hinting at being cop with a guilty on glyph for a time there haha
I don't know what I'm saying half the time either man.

You play a nice townie game. Hope to play some more games with you in the future :smash:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So after what happened in Dexter, I realized we could have finished this game on Night 1:

D1: Lynch Glyph
N1: Roxy NKs July, Gova targets Roxy
D2: Town wins :bee:

Top Bottom