• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I still wanna see the new smash attacks I keep hearing about. Pit's Guardians may indeed be the replacement for Down-B, but I want to see his new Smashes, and aerials if he has any.

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
Calling dibs on being part of a Pit-only battle party when the time comes, where we pit our Pit against each other's Pits, and see which Pit would send the other Pits to the "hos-PIT-al" (I couldn't help that one). Pit dittos you can call em, except more than 2 Pits at once, but I can do both.
I'm bad at this type of stuff. D:
This is the best thing I've ever read on this site.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
I hope to see Amazon Pandora in SSB4. ^^ But characters like Darklordgaol would be great too... He ( maybe better she, because we saw a woman? ) is similar to Ganondorf and Bowser. ^^

( I'm sorry my english is not the best xD )

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Calling dibs on being part of a Pit-only battle party when the time comes, where we pit our Pit against each other's Pits, and see which Pit would send the other Pits to the "hos-PIT-al" (I couldn't help that one). Pit dittos you can call em, except more than 2 Pits at once, but I can do both.
I'm bad at this type of stuff. D:
Yo dawg, I heard you like Pit so we put Pit in your Pit so you can Pit while you Pit

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Has there been any footage yet showcasing the Guardian Orbitars actually making contact with anything? The daily picture a few back made them look pretty intriguing, but I can't seem to find any footage of them in action apart from a non-combat demo of the moveset changes.

I love the look of the new up-B. It's like a freaking rocket.

Upperdash Arm looks similar to Captain Falcon's side-B.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Has there been any footage yet showcasing the Guardian Orbitars actually making contact with anything? The daily picture a few back made them look pretty intriguing, but I can't seem to find any footage of them in action apart from a non-combat demo of the moveset changes.

I love the look of the new up-B. It's like a freaking rocket.

Upperdash Arm looks similar to Captain Falcon's side-B.
"New up B"? could you link it here? I haven't seen it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's practically the same move, just different way of portraying it. Apparently it seems Pit takes off faster and might move faster. It's shown in the trailer somewhere.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Zuby I agree with you. ^^ I love Pits new moveset!

But I'm worry about the stages... some stages have moving plattforms... That means Pit has less advantages... Many Plattforms moving out the stage, every character can recovery... watch the trailer. And some Stages has just little short way for recoverys... for example the '' Wrestling stage '' or rather the fight area with the big screen in the background.

Hey Admiral Pit, do you want to fight against me in Brawl or SSB4? I'm a Pit player too. ^^

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
I'm sorry how can I delete the this contribution? I edited my sentences into the first contribution. =I

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry how can I delete the this contribution? I edited my sentences into the first contribution. =I
Only mods+ can delete, I wouldn't worry about it.

What I'm assuming is his new Up B is in the original trailer. He runs to the edge of the stage and takes off at 45 degrees like he's been shot out of a cannon, wings glowing blue. More direct and less flappy than his Brawl recovery.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I wonder how Pit's Up+B would work when in air, if anyone has footage of it, can you link it? That is if Pit has used his Up+B while in air.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Okay thx Zuby.

I read Pit gets to fly faster and faster, if he use's the power of flight... Is it true?

Oh and I have some nasty strategies / ideas with Pits guardian orbitars. But for this I need a teammate. ^^

I hope Super Smash Bros 4 gets a better balance than Brawl.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I wonder if Palutena will join the next game, if so I hope to see a new final smash for Pit. I wasn't too much of a fan of his Brawl final smash. That said, he still is one of my favorites from Brawl.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I loved his FS, all I did was start taunting multiple times while people are getting hit multiple times, but I would definitely love to see an upgrade.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Yes but I hope he gets the 3 sacred treasures. Dynthos has forged the 3 sacred and he can this again. ^^

It would be nice, when the control is like in Kid Icarus of myth and monsters. But the 3 sacred treasures have to be from Kid Icarus Uprising. ^^

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Yes but I hope he gets the 3 sacred treasures. Dynthos has forged the 3 sacred and he can this again. ^^

It would be nice, when the control is like in Kid Icarus of myth and monsters. But the 3 sacred treasures have to be from Kid Icarus Uprising. ^^
I might be the only one, but I'm not a fan of Final Smashes like Wario's and Bowser's where you just get more powerful. I want something like a Megalaser where you shoot straight ahead, but that might be a clone to Samus's. The only difference is that it won't need a lot of time to use and after you use it, you can move around after using it while it is still going on.

Pros compared to Samus FS:
Start up time would be quicker
After using it, you can move around while it is still attacking. To protect yourself, you could go into it while it is attacking.
You won't transform after you use it, so after you are done, you aren't vulnerable for attacks

Cons compared to Samus:
It won't last as long
You can't control the direction it goes (it always shoots straight ahead)

What do you guys think?

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
I might be the only one, but I'm not a fan of Final Smashes like Wario's and Bowser's where you just get more powerful. I want something like a Megalaser where you shoot straight ahead, but that might be a clone to Samus's. The only difference is that it won't need a lot of time to use and after you use it, you can move around after using it while it is still going on.

Pros compared to Samus FS:
Start up time would be quicker
After using it, you can move around while it is still attacking. To protect yourself, you could go into it while it is attacking.
You won't transform after you use it, so after you are done, you aren't vulnerable for attacks

Cons compared to Samus:
It won't last as long
You can't control the direction it goes (it always shoots straight ahead)

What do you guys think?
Well I like the transformations! >:( But Pit may just stay with his old one but a but more buffed if Palutena isn't playable. If she is (which I doubt) then he could use the Great Sacred Treasure which would be awesome cuz we haven't seen a mech FS yet. (no, Landmasters don't count)

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Wouldn't that suck if Palutena joined, but Pit has the same final smash, but without Palutena in the backround.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I always turn final smash off anyway, so it wouldn't really bother me at all what they do with it. That said, I agree that the Great Sacred Treasure is a pretty obvious choice for a FS change.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Great Sacred Treasure VS Landmaster xDDD Two big colossus.... Sorry I can't resist to post that. xD

But who want the great sacred treasure and who want the 3 sacred treasures?

I would like to see the 3 sacred treasures. ^^

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Very strange... look at the pictures. You can see two different pose of Pits B neutral.

This pose looks like in Brawl:

And this is the '' new '' pose.

Maybe is the '' SSBB '' pose an uncharded shot and the new pose a charge shot?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Very strange... look at the pictures. You can see two different pose of Pits B neutral.

This pose looks like in Brawl:

And this is the '' new '' pose.

Maybe is the '' SSBB '' pose an uncharded shot and the new pose a charge shot?

Sakurai revealed that a long time ago man...old news...his stance just changed.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I love how the game doesn't take seriously himself.

Also, has anyone got the real artwork of Amazon Pandora? I can't find it anywhere and it's not that there isn't any because the dude from this video says he got it from google images and placed it in there with the rest of them:
Also there's this so it's not fanmade:

I'd be really pleased if someone could give it to me.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I love how the game doesn't take seriously himself.

Also, has anyone got the real artwork of Amazon Pandora? I can't find it anywhere and it's not that there isn't any because the dude from this video says he got it from google images and placed it in there with the rest of them:
Also there's this so it's not fanmade:

I'd be really pleased if someone could give it to me.
There's a lack of fap in your post.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena and Phosphora are enough for me really. :p But still, back to Smash4 related, I want to see more info on Pit or any KI related stuff, but since Sakurai's having around 2 weeks of vacation now, the wait can be tough to wait out for.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Because they are one of the first most important characters. I hope Sakurai is going to support Pit more instead of Mario, Megaman and Sonic, because Uprising is maybe Pits last game....

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a travesty that the Kid Icarus series has been shelved given the amazing voice cast and literally infinite possibilities.

Although, I'm pretty sure it was only said that Sakurai's team had no plans. Nintendo could still hand it off to another development team. Think of how many times Star Fox and Metroid have been shuffled around.

On a related topic, where the hell is my new Star Fox game?

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
I hope you are right. I pray for a Kid Icarus sequel... its my most favourite game ever.

And a new Starfox would be cool too. ^^

In my opinion, Nintendo developed too much Zelda and Mario games. Other franchises don't get a chance. =/

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, Pit fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. Pit is definitely making it on the card, but there's also a Kid Icarus series section that really needs some more votes. I'd really really be grateful to see you guys voting on that at the very least. Thanks ahead of time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom