• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PiKonference! Poll time.

N64

Smash Champion
Ok, so I want to get this in motion. I have two things to ask you all. Which day works best for you and what medium would you prefer? I will pick a day/time and media to try to accomodate everyone.

Please respond with a quick post of which days you are available and which media you would like to use.The following format is suggested:

N64

Day/Times:
Monday 6-10
Tuesday 6-10
Wednesday 6-10
Thursday 6-10

Available Media:
AIM
MSN

EDIT: I completely forgot about time zones. Thanks ICG. My times are based on EST.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Thursday! :)

I have a tes tto study for thursday morning but after that im totally homefree

I can use AIM or MSN

wool

Smash Ace
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (except this Wed), this thursday (but not any others :( )

Anytime on those days :)

Prefer AIM but i'll make an MSN if needed.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I can sometimes randomly throughout the week I can't give you a good answer. What time zone do you live in? That affects things for some people

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
i'm in EST... this is a really busy week/weekend for me... would next week be ok? if not, wednesday would be best.

AIM: PsychopathicEmus, but i can make an MSN if that works better

N64

Smash Champion
OK! Cool.

Lets do

Edit: THIS THURSDAY STARTING AT 7PM EST.

Over aim. I'll start a chatroom going around them. My aim is LazyAlwaysWins. Hit me up if you want in or have any questions.

wool

Smash Ace
Hahaha nice screenname.
Too bad it doesn't. I am a prime example. Like legit, I am the laziest person you will ever meet. Lazy as in brain lazy. Not really physical. Well.....=/
Ok i'll shut up.

This post was meant to say that I will be a bit late. Soccer game ends at 6:00 so i'll be there by 7:00.
NICE.

N64

Smash Champion
That would be like 4 or 5, i don't remember if AZ is in pacific or mountain time.

lemme know if that's too early

AXE 09

Smash Master
That would be like 4 or 5, i don't remember if AZ is in pacific or mountain time.

lemme know if that's too early
ok, i might not be able to stay for the entire thing, but i'll try my best. i'll try to get one right now

AXE 09

Smash Master
ok so... my screenname is PikAxe lmao. i've never used aim before, i hope i'm doing everything right o.O

wool

Smash Ace
Lol love the creative name Axe hahaha :p
It's actually pretty cool because it could mean picaxe
Ok i analyze screennames too much.

AXE 09

Smash Master
sorry i couldn't stay that long guys, but it was awesome talking to everyone. i say we do this again, only this time, i'll set aside a lot more time for it

N64

Smash Champion
Ok, last week went pretty good! Though we didn't end up talking about pika much, we had a fun introductory meeting. We'll try to do this once every couple weeks if that works for everyone, meaning next meeting is next week!

I know thursdays now don't work for wool, but it seems to work for about everyone else. I guess my main concern is, I want me, Chad, AXE, and ZigZag all available at the same time if possible, as I think that would provide a lot of worthwhile discussion. So I mostly want to hear from you guys, what day would work best?

-Chad-

Slackerator
I will be available thursday(tomorrow) of this week. Every other day is pretty much booked.

I'm really sorry I missed the last one, I just fell asleep at a dumb time :X

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
The weekends might work if we get an actual time. I might be busy until after this weekend however

anish37 is my aim, guyz

N64

Smash Champion
I'd like to do this tonight! Thursday night fellas. Probably around 7:30 EST like last week. Hope to see you all there.

Sorry if this is short notice heh. Week goes by fast.

Top Bottom