• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I used ICs game 1 and 2 (Won game 1, lost game 2) and Pika game 3 on RC.

He tripped into a CG game 1 xD

Also, MAAAAAJOR shoutouts to Cassio (lolTag) and Nordal for driving up/down CA with me/mvd/riddle. We had the most fun with you guys in San Fransisco; Hooray for sporadic trips! Seriously, without you guys we wouldn't have had nearly as much fun. Sank yoo~

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I was hoping you'd win with all Pika or win on at least a normal stage with him.

I really need help on that MU and I don't want to resort to using a secondary and I can't cp RC since that gets banned. :/

What about your matches against Zex? Did he use MK or Marth?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
MK

First set I 2-0'd him with ICs
2nd set (losers) I won game 1 as Pika, lost game 2 as Pika, lost game 3 as ICs

**** Olimar man, I lost to a Norcal Olimar in pools game 1 with Pika @_@

Nordal

Smash Lord
I used ICs game 1 and 2 (Won game 1, lost game 2) and Pika game 3 on RC.

He tripped into a CG game 1 xD

Also, MAAAAAJOR shoutouts to Cassio (lolTag) and Nordal for driving up/down CA with me/mvd/riddle. We had the most fun with you guys in San Fransisco; Hooray for sporadic trips! Seriously, without you guys we wouldn't have had nearly as much fun. Sank yoo~
The trip was super fun and I'm really happy that the carpools got switched around so that I ended up in yours. Next time I promise I won't shatter my spoon in the Haagen Daz.

I was hoping you'd win with all Pika or win on at least a normal stage with him.

I really need help on that MU and I don't want to resort to using a secondary and I can't cp RC since that gets banned. :/

What about your matches against Zex? Did he use MK or Marth?
Zex went full MK

Tesh

Smash Hero
So does ESAM main ICs now? Pika results are gonna drop to almost low tier like pokemon trainer.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Does pika even have any amazing matchups in mid tier? I mean i know u guys have sheik and arguably fox, but ...

Cassio

Smash Master
It means you and most people will lose to pika regardless of what tier he's in. GTFO of here with your black text no one wants to acknowledge that annoying shiz here.

Norcal was being really annoying with their chants (tearbear, esam, maybe others), although it comes with the territory I guess. The set I saw ESAM two stocked zex with pika first game, then lost two close games after that (Delfino, PS1) when norcal started trashtalking. Third game he dropped several grabs which I only mention bc whenever I saw him otherwise he almost never dropped grabs, and he dropped several that game. Not that zex isnt a good player, but after watching tyrant dismantled him in consolation when only a few people watched and considering how he doesnt do great in socal it just seems like he overperformed and I dont think its something hed repeat.
/salt

Shoutouts later today.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Norcal did talk a lot of ****. I only cheer for people because I don't see a point in trying to make the other person feel bad >_>

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sounded to me like some people were taking it too far. I don't see what people find wrong with just cheering on the person you want to win, rather than jeering the person you want to lose. I can understand booing some MK timing out on RC or something though.

I am curious though, as to what big names ESAM was actually able to take down with Pika at Genesis. Pika has always seemed like a weak character and it wouldn't surprise me if ESAM is doing better by going ICs.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
MK

First set I 2-0'd him with ICs
2nd set (losers) I won game 1 as Pika, lost game 2 as Pika, lost game 3 as ICs

**** Olimar man, I lost to a Norcal Olimar in pools game 1 with Pika @_@
Who was the Olimar? It seemed like there were a lot of Olimars at that tourney.

Cassio

Smash Master
It didnt really seem like it. Aside from his 3 stock of M2K on FD usage and performance seemed about even from what I saw. Although there were several players taking advantage of WC's lack of IC experience.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What about everyone outside of Florida having no good Pika experience? The next best Pika just spams thunder jolts for 8 minutes.

Roller

Smash Legend
I have pika experience. =]

I'll do shoutouts later. For now though I'm just gonna say I had a fantastic time, and it was great meeting the pikas I hadn't previously met, and seeing the ones I hadn't seen in a while once again.

Also. I found a blue.. plad? Hoodie in the hotel room as we were leaving. I currently have it. My first guess would be it being ~Auto's. If it is yours, or you know whose it is, please let me know, and I will make sure it gets back to you.

Cassio

Smash Master
Gone Plaid
What about everyone outside of Florida having no good Pika experience? The next best Pika just spams thunder jolts for 8 minutes.
Simmer down. Now youre just starting pointless arguments that had nothing to do with the point -_-, take the hate to another thread.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well what else am I suppose to do?

I live in Texas.
If I were to approach K Prime in the ditto I'd get [removed for mature content].
I'm bad at this game.

I mean, tjolting for 8 minutes seemed to be working, why not do what works?

Top Bottom