• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picture of Zelda using Light Arrows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMan304

Smash Rookie
Either it's her Final Smash, or it's her new B move and Nayru's Love is now down-B like I speculated.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It's really clear that this is the FS. Otherwise there wouldn't be a aura, even if they arre light arrows. Plus, the CoroCoro cards were supposed to give out Final Smashes on their back sides.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
No one else said I was blind lol.

I acknowleged it could be a FS. One thing though, why doesn't the glow cover the lower part of her dress?

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
The Final Smash itself doesn't intrigue me.
But what is that Zelda's card? Is there one for every character? This the thing that I'd like to know.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
So as her FS, how would it work? Do you think she just gets the Smash Ball and then can move around using light arrows one at a time? I'd prefer a barrage of light arrows.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
mybe she could have summoned the gods to use the light arrows
*thinks about it* probaly not.
He went quite in depth, Zelda summons the 3 Goddesses (Farore, Din and Nayru I assume), and they attack in the form of the triforce I believe. He made no mention of the light arrows whatsoever, so yeah, FForceSultan is practically debunked now.

Black/Light

Smash Master
He went quite in depth, Zelda summons the 3 Goddesses (Farore, Din and Nayru I assume), and they attack in the form of the triforce I believe. He made no mention of the light arrows whatsoever, so yeah, FForceSultan is practically debunked now.
Practically debunked? This is the most debunked anyone has been. Serebii said his stage and character list where fake and now we have hard proof his "Zelda FS" is bs. He might have gotten away with not saying Snake's FS when he was doing the whole FS thing before it was on the site but this card kicked his lieing ars:p

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Yeah...um...source? I would love to know where they're getting this from. I found the picture non-cropped but it wasn't the original site that posted it. I would like to get it to the translation team, from the thread I started, to dissect the whole website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom