• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picture of Zelda using Light Arrows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I called that as her Final Smash months ago...
So did everyone with a ounce of knowledge about Zelda...

Also, Twilight Change doesn't sound like Sheik. She was never even reffered to in TP, so she can't be a TWILIGHT transform

I'm guessing cloaked Zelda, or possessed Zelda. Possessed Zelda could easily hae a rapier, and a whole new moveset, and she was basically Zelda corrupted by Ganon's pixelated Twilight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm far more curious about this so called transformation

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
The link to the site says the down special is "twilight change"

I imagine it's still sheik *Look at the demand for her! :O* and it just as a more recent name to it.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Yeah... wasn't a new Sheik design mentioned in that interview? And for some odd reason, Zelda's down-b is named Twilight "Change?"

I'm guessing she turns into Sheik.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
Quick question. What is this a picture OF? Is it one of those CoroCoro cards that was supposed to be coming out soon? If so, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS? There were supposed to be thirty or something like that.

This is great news, and I can't wait to see a DOJO explanation of it (and Zelda's Special Moves at that...)

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Quick question. What is this a picture OF? Is it one of those CoroCoro cards that was supposed to be coming out soon? If so, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS? There were supposed to be thirty or something like that.

This is great news, and I can't wait to see a DOJO explanation of it (and Zelda's Special Moves at that...)
Twilight change into... Midna, perhaps?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I hope her melee b move becomes her down b and her b is light arrows...but it may be her final smash.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
New B move or Final Smash. If it's her down B, then Sheik's a completely separate character.

I mean seriously, why would Sakurai hold this away from us for this long? Sheik has to be in the game!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
New B move or Final Smash. If it's her down B, then Sheik's a completely separate character.

I mean seriously, why would Sakurai hold this away from us for this long? Sheik has to be in the game!
We already know it's her Final Smash...Her new B move is a transformation of some sorts

verditude

Smash Journeyman
Sheik was planned to be in TP, but the designers scrapped the idea, even after making a model and everything. I guess we get to see that model after all.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Sheik was planned to be in TP, but the designers scrapped the idea, even after making a model and everything. I guess we get to see that model after all.
I want to see proof of that. Someone said something like this in GFAQs and I really don't believe it.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
This move HAS to be a Final Smash, there's just no other thing for it... the burning aura around her and the screen around her generally looking dark makes it more than obvious in my opinion. Also, Zelda has been involved with Light Arrows quite a few times for a final smash like this to really make sense.

I'm glad one of these so-called 'leakers' has been debunked with some actual photographic evidence, anyway.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
That's a load of crap.
She was never scheduled to appear in TP. I followed every bit of official TP info up until release, and I can guarantee Sheik was NEVER to appear.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Now that Zelda is out of the way...what of the other character cards? Look at it this way:

11 Newcomers + PT (3 Pokémon) + 12 Veterans = 26 Cards

Sounds like we're still missing 4 cards... Does anyone have links, pictures, etc. to information about the other cards?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Could it be a fake?

My hat goes off to whoever can read that Japanese, because it is illegible in that picture. Nobody can possibly read that. And it also includes a fair amount of kanji. If I'm not mistaken, all of Zelda's special attacks should be written in katakana, not kanji. What does that mean? That moveset in the first post is likely fake.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Yea, I think the info came from the person who took the picture of the card not someone reading off the internet picture. I could be wrong though.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I never said the picture was fake. I said the "translation" of the Japanese on the card is likely untrue if the person was reading it from the picture.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I guess all we need is someone from these boards to get their hands on an issue of the latest Corocoro and then spill the beans. ;)

Frogla

Smash Ace
I guess all we need is someone from these boards to get their hands on an issue of the latest Corocoro and then spill the beans. ;)
Serebii has the latest issue of coro coro.
Oh wait he probably wont tell us anything.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
So these ARE the CoroCoro cards? If so, we need to track down the others! I'm not sure where to look, but I'll try. And you guys are great at finding stuff! We might find how Sheik/Zelda's new transform looks! Or Cap'n Ollie's Final Smash!

Zek

Smash Ace
What ever happened to that Coro Coro feature having no new info?

Anyway, it certainly looks legit and if it's true that her Down+B is Twilight Change then I can't imagine it being anything other than Sheik. What else could it be, Midna? Not likely. It just means that they're using Sheik's new design(the one we've all heard about already) and have given the transformation a twilight theme to fit the new Zelda. Doesn't make sense in the context of the game, but who cares, this pretty much confirms Sheik.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
So these ARE the CoroCoro cards? If so, we need to track down the others! I'm not sure where to look, but I'll try. And you guys are great at finding stuff! We might find how Sheik/Zelda's new transform looks! Or Cap'n Ollie's Final Smash!
What I'm getting as the translation for the last move:

"Twilight Change (Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation)"

I can't wait to see how Shiek looks.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I have been trying to find those as well, but no chance to find those pictures at moment. We have to give it a day for people to scan all of cards. I checked 2 Channels, few japanese forums in ShortFuse's japanese thread, that thread where Zelda Coro-Coro Card popped up and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom