• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[PICS] I got 10 staples in my head.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
So my passenger side rear tire popped while i was going 50mph, the car spun out of control bounced and wrecked in the ditch, popping the airbags. I was the only one in the car and I didn't hit anyone else. I smacked my head pretty hard, have a large laceration on the back of my head. 10 staples. Car totalled. I'm feeling okay though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If we're going that route I can say Brawl players don't know how to tech...

but in all honesty I hope you're okay Omni and recovering fast and well. Staples are hardcore btw
But if he's playing Brawl, he shoulda just been able to airdodge out.

Glad you're okay, Omni. And yo, your pics ain't working.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
;_; god that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dang dude. i had to get staples once too though it was a long time ago (i was like 6 i think). wish you the best, **** sucks

Foxy

Smash Master
it was a crazy night... by complete chance next to the ambulance something happened to my mom, we don't know yet.

but she went to the ER and was on morphine and they tried to force her to get a spinal tap twice.

we didn't know if she was going to live, it could have been an anuerism or anything of that level.

so

yeah

Top Bottom