• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If Ran is town defending scumJeXs whom he read town, even he would have to think JeXs may be scum now

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm going to 2nd voting Ranmaru.
For the strategy I have in mind we need him gone first.

Vote Ranmaru

Seal

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to vote someone to push them. Just because your vote is on someone else doesn't mean that you aren't trying to make joey look guilty.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm going to 2nd voting Ranmaru.
For the strategy I have in mind we need him gone first.

Vote Ranmaru
"My strategy requires having the obvtown guy gone first" How about no.
You don't have to vote someone to push them. Just because your vote is on someone else doesn't mean that you aren't trying to make joey look guilty.
Tell me, what does my vote on gheb accomplish if I want to instead go for Joey?

Seal

Smash Journeyman
How about you vote me instead of saying this
Why do you want yourself to die, someone you KNOW is on the team you want to win, rather than ranmaru, who you don't know is on your team (unless you're both scum)? I'm not claiming either of you are, I'm just curious.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"My strategy requires having the obvtown guy gone first" How about no.

Tell me, what does my vote on gheb accomplish if I want to instead go for Joey?
No think about the possibility Ran is scum first, instead of following his every move, then come back please

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why do you want yourself to die, someone you KNOW is on the team you want to win, rather than ranmaru, who you don't know is on your team (unless you're both scum)? I'm not claiming either of you are, I'm just curious.
I've not been playing good, I know that perfectly. Zen also called my play peculiar, so he knows. I also don't have full investment in this game as it's my exam soon, which after that is Chinese New Year.
No think about the possibility Ran is scum first, instead of following his every move, then come back please
How about you don't vote for a obvtown.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I've not been playing good, I know that perfectly. Zen also called my play peculiar, so he knows. I also don't have full investment in this game as it's my exam soon, which after that is Chinese New Year.

How about you don't vote for a obvtown.
Please, no one is obv town,seal is absolutely correct

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Then why are you voting for a townie?
There is no hard proof he is.And I said flat out, NO ONE IS TOWN FOR SURE TILL THE GAME IS OVER.

I give up,this is silly.

Ranmaru: Likely scum duo with JeXs
JeXs 90% scum

The protectiveness towards one another is far too much to be normal.

JeXs

Smash Champion
There is no hard proof he is.And I said flat out, NO ONE IS TOWN FOR SURE TILL THE GAME IS OVER.

I give up,this is silly.

Ranmaru: Likely scum duo with JeXs
JeXs 90% scum

The protectiveness towards one another is far too much to be normal.
Vote me, don't be a hypocrite. This should really be a newbie game where it is taught that PEOPLE CAN BE TOWN.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't matter, you still don't KNOW he is town. You THINK he is. The only role you KNOW is your own.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes, I don't KNOW he is town, but I am CONFIDENT that he is town. If we actually lynch Ranmaru today, I'm going to lose whatever bit of interest I have left in this game.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I don't KNOW he is town, but I am CONFIDENT that he is town. If we actually lynch Ranmaru today, I'm going to lose whatever bit of interest I have left in this game.
Why do people always say "I'm losing interest" or "I'm going to lose interest" when things don't go their way? I don't want you here if you're going to give up like last game. Threatening to quit just makes you look like you have to have things your way.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
ranmaru (5) - gheb joey wott maven jaytheunseen
jaytheunseen (2) - alakaslam red ruy
joey (1) - ranmaru
gheb (2) - jexs zenny

not voting (2) - rosalina seal

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why do people always say "I'm losing interest" or "I'm going to lose interest" when things don't go their way? I don't want you here if you're going to give up like last game. Threatening to quit just makes you look like you have to have things your way.
I don't particularly enjoy playing with idiots. My giving up in the previous game was because it was literally impossible for me to win in those circumstances. I would appreciate if you could actually think a little more instead of thinking that you're always right.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I don't particularly enjoy playing with idiots. My giving up in the previous game was because it was literally impossible for me to win in those circumstances. I would appreciate if you could actually think a little more instead of thinking that you're always right.
Throwing out insults now? Your last line describes you better than me. You are so sure that you're right about ran with no concrete evidence.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Throwing out insults now? Your last line describes you better than me. You are so sure that you're right about ran with no concrete evidence.
You are so confident that there is no concrete evidence when there is plenty, just that you have no idea how to look for it. You are also so confident that the only evidence that can come from a mafia game is from claims. There you go.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You are so confident that there is no concrete evidence when there is plenty, just that you have no idea how to look for it. You are also so confident that the only evidence that can come from a mafia game is from claims. There you go.
Dude.He said that a claim was not 100% proof.

Top Bottom