• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I literally said that? Please quote it.
Semantics, you more or less just said that and it screams of a large issue I hate with newbies in epicmafia. If you are going to play a game where you expect to follow just the PRs I will immediately join any lynch or vig shot on you.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And what is wrong with that? I can think of another example from d0 of a player doing that and no called him out for it.
What is wrong with that is that it makes us stay in the phase longer for no actual reason but to allow him to lurk while other players argue over roles

Seal

Smash Journeyman
JeXs and Ryu are you denying the fact that people can lie and lead people on to the wrong conclusion? You both seem to think if someone acts like a towny would they are confirmed town.

JeXs

Smash Champion
JeXs and Ryu are you denying the fact that people can lie and lead people on to the wrong conclusion? You both seem to think if someone acts like a towny would they are confirmed town.
Remind me what the day phase is for again

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Welcome to day play, where you figure that out and try to read people if they are likely town or scum.

It's called reading and far more important in mafia than having PRs, PRs balance a set-up. If your set-up is won from playing follow the cop, your set-up is terrible.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What is wrong with that is that it makes us stay in the phase longer for no actual reason but to allow him to lurk while other players argue over roles
That is good only for town and not scum, scum is what Ran was doing, rushing things.

I want none of this, lay out why he is scum in full detail.
Then lay out why I am scum please,especially as I already asked you to elaborate on why I am without you answering.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
This is not answering my question.

@ JeXs JeXs vote Jaytheunseen please.
I do not feel like writing an essay for you right now especially when YOU are willing to ignore my questions while having your bro JeXs over there vote.

Not that I expect you to believe that.

Maven89

Smash Master
Unvote

Vote: Jay

Seal you are not understanding the basics of this game. It's based on there being almost no evidence and you scum reading people based off the posts they make. That is literally, literally the entire point of this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ranmaru lynch is terrible.

At worst he has been jumping the gun and trying to push for day 1 to start, at worst. At best, he has been active and trying to contribute to the thread while offering ideas and trying to lay out a clear mindset.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Mafia would want to stay in the phase longer and either attempt a push on the role they would want or support the people pushing the role they want. Are you telling me mafia would not want to choose their roles?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ranmaru lynch is terrible.

At worst he has been jumping the gun and trying to push for day 1 to start, at worst. At best, he has been active and trying to contribute to the thread while offering ideas and trying to lay out a clear mindset.
Have you seen his Watt vote?

Yeah I'm not moving my vote off of Ran.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm actually thinking Joey probably fake claimed, Jex just got confused at Joey's argument about the whole meta debacle and that's where the anger came from, and ranmaru probably just plays slightly sloppy which i'm confusing for deliberate sabotage

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Unvote

Vote: Jay

Seal you are not understanding the basics of this game. It's based on there being almost no evidence and you scum reading people based off the posts they make. That is literally, literally the entire point of this game.
Red Ryu do you want an essay as to what makes me scum from him?

Maven89

Smash Master
Jay he's not asking for why others are voting ranmaru, but for why you are voting him, and he wants it to be in your own words. It's a normal request and something every player has to answer to, so please go do it

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I just want you to lay out a slightly detailed reason(s) why Ran is scum.
Now that I can agree to.

On d0 he wanted to push things from the start.However he kept quiet about till the end,when he told us all to stop moaning,which would be a nice time to push for the finish when we were all undecided on which roles.Also he wanted janitor, which is a terrible role over vengeful.

His buddying with JeXs is excessive. Jumping on Joey with bad points mostly due to Joey's scum read on JeXs ( whose play has been suspicious all game ) is not to go unnoticed.
Both Ran and JeXs have too much faith in the other.

I still feel his questioning on me was a push because I was a newbie he hoped to make slip up.

Then, he switches to Wotts suddenly,saying as his reason "Jay seems more confident in his reads now."Ergo jumping on what he hoped would become a wagon before it actually was one.
Why should he trust me whom he had as a suspicious noob a few seconds before?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Also, if one of JeXs or Ran is scum, the other is most likely.
Which is why I'd like to lynch both to force mafia to not be able to cover both their roles.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also, if one of JeXs or Ran is scum, the other is most likely.
Which is why I'd like to lynch both to force mafia to not be able to cover both their roles.
What are you basing this off? My defense of him?
Now that I can agree to.

On d0 he wanted to push things from the start.However he kept quiet about till the end,when he told us all to stop moaning,which would be a nice time to push for the finish when we were all undecided on which roles.Also he wanted janitor, which is a terrible role over vengeful.

His buddying with JeXs is excessive. Jumping on Joey with bad points mostly due to Joey's scum read on JeXs ( whose play has been suspicious all game ) is not to go unnoticed.
Both Ran and JeXs have too much faith in the other.

I still feel his questioning on me was a push because I was a newbie he hoped to make slip up.

Then, he switches to Wotts suddenly,saying as his reason "Jay seems more confident in his reads now."Ergo jumping on what he hoped would become a wagon before it actually was one.
Why should he trust me whom he had as a suspicious noob a few seconds before?
Ran didn't buddy me. He had joey as scum before joey scum read me. Please show me why my play has been suspicious all game.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What are you basing this off? My defense of him?

Ran didn't buddy me. He had joey as scum before joey scum read me. Please show me why my play has been suspicious all game.
Short version:
Posted short comments and didn't give many reasons behind your reads.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Short posts = scum? My only reads I put in thread were gheb which I gave my reasoning and maven which was a gut read.
True,BUT,Gheb was not too good logic to my mind,and Maven as a gut read = no reasons behind the read.

Also,you said Zen was likely town without giving reasons.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ranmaru, zen, ryu as town
You a town lean
Seal and Jay Idk how to read
Gheb and WATT scummy

JeXs

Smash Champion
True,BUT,Gheb was not too good logic to my mind,and Maven as a gut read = no reasons behind the read.

Also,you said Zen was likely town without giving reasons.
You are suspicious of me for disagreeing with your reads. A gut read is just that, gut. It won't lead to a lynch and why is having a gut read suspicious?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You are suspicious of me for disagreeing with your reads. A gut read is just that, gut. It won't lead to a lynch and why is having a gut read suspicious?
I feel like Ran is too clearly scum to trust someone who believes he is town so strongly.This coupled with your play this game makes you seem suspicious.
A gut read should avoid being spoken because it's really superficial.

@ Maven89 Maven89
Who are you leaning towards vote wise?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ok then since you seem to have 0 intentions of changing your read.

Top Bottom