• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A gut read isn't scum, no, as long as it just sits there. But it can give the impression you are trying to put pressure on the person without reason.

JeXs

Smash Champion
A gut read is an intuitive read which you develop over the game. Again, why is my play suspicious? Because I don't agree with your reads?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
If we started D1 we'd RVS and it'd be the same as Randoming one suspect. No one here has a strong scumread or even a lead here because we are still discussing roles.

It can help down the road but we must first learn to walk before we run. I choose Joey and Jaytheunseen for my random suspects.
WOTT, that's stating the obvious. I have already stated what we'd do in that scenario. Now this argument is going in circles. Just vote majority.

Can we get to D1 please. I think we have enough content to find scum role wise. The ones who are not speaking won't speak regardless and we will have the tools to pressure them once we actually start the game. This is getting annoying.

Ran were you under the influence last Sunday? This D0 content is 100 times better than RVS could ever be.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
You also failed to realize that you never proved my meta incorrect since all you did was quote stuff from one game I wasn't even in whereas he played according to what I said in 2 games where he was town. So -shrug- too I guess.
or the fact that I've played in at least a dozen games with gheb and in most all of them hes been a stubborn ass jackwagon who refuses to work woth people for any reason until they prove they arent ******** in that particular game by his standards?
We going Gheb today.
lol no.
@ Dooms Dooms @ JeXs JeXs @Maven89 @ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?

What do you think of having Joey and the other non-Vig PR target within a certain group of people. The purpose of this being, to ensure that the Vig has a bit of free range without crossing paths with the other PR targets. Alternatively, we could set up a group for Vig to target so the other two can have free range. I think the former is better than the last so that we will have some clue to Joey's results if he dies.
would prefer giving vig and joey a range(joey prolly gonna indicate his targets anyways)
I don't understand how there is no Wdoc cc. Joey is the epitome of scum.
Or you're wrong. But if hes the epitome of scum and you velieve he isn't wd why arent you still vpting him?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A gut read is an intuitive read which you develop over the game. Again, why is my play suspicious? Because I don't agree with your reads?
Too short in your comments and you haven't responded well to pressure ( rude aggression, lack of defense )

JeXs

Smash Champion
All you did was ask what kind of games I played with Gheb, how does that prove anything?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I didn't realize i was a legend all of a sudden

Gheb shouldn't be lynched because there are others more worth lynching and at worst ghebs been antitown but hes stilll coming across clearly to wyere he can be understood and i dont dosagree with his thoughts

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I didn't realize i was a legend all of a sudden

Gheb shouldn't be lynched because there are others more worth lynching and at worst ghebs been antitown but hes stilll coming across clearly to wyere he can be understood and i dont dosagree with his thoughts
I'd lynch him or seal for this.

No ****s given on my side.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I've move my vote over to Jexs if it needed but that's the limit of who I'm willing to lynch.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If we're not lynching Ranmaru (for got knows why), I'll settle with JeXs for sure.

Still don't see how people are town reading Ranmaru lmao.

Top Bottom