• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Vs Kirby

Which is stronger?

• Total voters

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Well yes, I was comparing them to puff though... I think my argument sounds a little like I'm saying kirby is unusable, so I'd like to clarify, no character is unusable, and I have respect for lowtier mains, however I feel that Pichu has more potential and overall is a better character than kirby.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I disagree, there is no such thing as "unusable"
If anything, Pichu and kirby just take a little more skill and mindgames to use well.

KingClubber

Smash Ace
In a dark underground base in the middle of L.A
Wow, he does not have faith in his on characters, now that's sad. I know pichu is a good character he Pichu problem is that he doesn't get any rewards for risks, I hope project M fixes that in the future.

But to not have faith that your character could top everyone else if gain the experience, and money to prove it, is really bad.

Can Pichu beat top tiers, yes i know this as an fact, and im sure Kirby can do this to, i hope other kirby players have more confidence in kirby's ability then you do.

Pichu only really counter that i've seen or played is characters with swords because of they're extra range. But Pichu can really beat just about everyone else if your good, and know your match up.

BunBun

Smash Master
Yup, Pichu can beat everyone without a sword.

Except:
Fox
Falco
Peach
Jigglypuff
Shiek
Samus
Doc
Ganon
IC
Mario
Zelda
and a couple others that don't matter.

I don't have false dreams about characters I play. How about you?

BunBun

Smash Master
It's impossible for a wave to reflect off a higher density surface and not be inverted when it is reflected.

Congrats, you lose, and are a moron.

BunBun

Smash Master
Mmmmk. So nothing is impossible?
That's fine. How about "Highly improbable, with a chance less than .000000001%", which is effectively impossible.

In the case of two top level players who are equally skilled and are knowledgeable and familiar with the matchup, the likelihood of the Kirby or Pichu player beating the Fox player is on the same scale as a warm cup of coffee in a cool room unaidedly getting warmer instead of cooler. No, theoretically it's not impossible, but the universe doesn't let it happen, ever.

BunBun

Smash Master
I...
I just...

You can't seriously claim a character has a chance of winning based on the incompetence of your opponent...
At that point it's not the character who wins, it's the player.

Like, holy ****.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
mmm... I actually usually will counterpick a marth or a fox or falco with my pichu...
My pichu does really good against marths, and spacies are easy to combo and set up for gimps, their recovery is extremely predictable and pichu punishes it well.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yea fox wouldn't have a 100-0 on everybody... He's a great character and all, but so many characters have great counters against him.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
No, he wouldn't. You're ********. Please for the love of god stop posting.
This. Even using the "Perfect Play" argument, fox doesn't beat everything.

In perfect play, IIRC, it is:
((Fox=Bowser)>Falco)>rest of cast in idfk what order
Nice strawman, bros. The point I was trying to make was that match-ups don't assume that both players are perfect, they are an indicator of current top level play. Do you think that Dr. Peepee knows the Pichu match-up?

BunBun

Smash Master
It's more like he got a text and he's like "Who's number is that? "

Also, I'm convinced the both of you above me are like...15. Am I right?

Top Bottom