• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Boards Combo Video

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
music suggestion
skate or die-no cash

song in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rnprX0DPLo
Ok sweet, I'll add it to the list.
Remember guys, you have to start voting!

The reason I was asking for the colours was so at the start it could have a "Featuring:" thing and show a page with all the red Pichus, then all the Blue Pichus, then the Green, etc... So:
Red: Cpt. Zeppo, ChuDat and I.
Green: ICG and t0mmy.
Blue: Tuna and Zack.
XD

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wise of you to use the backpack it hiddens pichu's 2nd head and makes you heaiver, but use the googles make you better in the air so use them vs jigglypuff and the red scarf is for ninja pichu's that have mad mindgames, nake is for being harder to hit and to out nake people.

I may upload some videos if my brother ever plays. Hey MXXD123 do you know anything you think I may not know about pichu? I wan to learn more people offen tell me that pichu is worse than pichu and i'm trying to find out their reasoning. like what does the game freeze up when you pick pichu or something?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDoesJMJOI(I like one of the gimps a lot) one of the video I uploaded I need to fight more people like I predicted his techs in most matches but I didn't wd enough back also go to like 1:30 on this video and tell me why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRFN1WwO1U&feature=related that's the most di i've ever seen in my life pichu moved like 1/2 a foot from a shine he didn't even fall down when you could cc it and still fall.

But yeah i need to fight more people it's easy geuss which one I am. Other than that any advice I know my bother needs to get better and it made it look like i'm worse than I really am. Also I need to up-smash less and I rarly nair vs ffers.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I rarly nair vs ffers.
That's problem number 1, the nair is good for pressuring shield which a lot of FF players like to do when the other player approaches. if you l cancel the nair you can follow up with a uair and poke through their sheild, or follow up with a dair to outprioritize any oncoming attack. You also seemed to play on FD a lot, not a good idea... Pichu's up-b abilities on platform and lag reduction is a key to his playstyle. Learn to do more out of your sheild, you can jump cancel a usmash or wavedash back. Utilt is also a good move, the hitbox covers Pichu's entire body. Other than that ur pichu looks strong.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
My brother refuses to play platform stages for that reason you can get some carzy F***ing mindrapeing things with platforms like running jump away to one up-B back.

I think my biggest problem is I need to fight more people. I nair way more when they aren't a ffer. I don't touch up-air as much.

Hey did you see that gimp on DL64? I love to gimp with down-smash i'm retarted for doing it but it's fun. If your by IN their is a big tourment in feb.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
My brother refuses to play platform stages for that reason you can get some carzy F***ing mindrapeing things with platforms like running jump away to one up-B back.

I think my biggest problem is I need to fight more people. I nair way more when they aren't a ffer. I don't touch up-air as much.

Hey did you see that gimp on DL64? I love to gimp with down-smash i'm retarted for doing it but it's fun. If your by IN their is a big tourment in feb.
It's unfortunatley 11 hours away from NJ, I'm only 14. It would be impossible to convince my parents

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
DOwn for what? The IN tourment? Are you closeish? I could play as my ice spammers vs you.

MXXD123 that's cool I wouldn't expect someone from that far to even try to come it's cool.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
zach152 has a legit pichu

it surprised me 1 doubles match, ended in a 1v1 between my sheik (~130%) and his pichu (~20%). I thought i was gonna be fine cause im ****ing sheik vs pichu. Then i made 1 mistake, got grabbed, and he dthrow usmashed me for the kill....

but if anyone asks that never happened.

unknown522

Some guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDoesJMJOI(I like one of the gimps a lot) one of the video I uploaded I need to fight more people like I predicted his techs in most matches but I didn't wd enough back also go to like 1:30 on this video and tell me why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRFN1WwO1U&feature=related that's the most di i've ever seen in my life pichu moved like 1/2 a foot from a shine he didn't even fall down when you could cc it and still fall.

But yeah i need to fight more people it's easy geuss which one I am. Other than that any advice I know my bother needs to get better and it made it look like i'm worse than I really am. Also I need to up-smash less and I rarly nair vs ffers.
$20 mm pichu ditto (or you can go ICs)

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, tbh, was pretty underwhelmed by ur pichu, although maybe that's cos i expected more. I'll try and see if I can get sum vids of my pichu up sometime :)

One little tip, although MXXD did touch on it, ur oos options seem to be... ill-judged. like when the fox landed behind you, u just shield grabbed which is a very bad habit vs fox. I like uair oos gainst ffers, sets up combos and the uair has very decent range.

Also your pichu could stand to be a LOT quicker. I base my whole pichu game around his speed, as he has little else, and at many times, you were just standing on the spot, smashing, which won't get you far.

I think unknown pretty much summed up my reaction to your matches tbh

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ooh sorry for the double post, but i just read something in this thread

Tuna casserole: you coming to scotland by any chance lol? The scene is pretty dim atm tho, everyone up there seems to be in retirement and **** like that, and occasionally turn up to a random national here and then. Zeppo and foulplay would be a good experience if you do get to play them tho, grayfox too, zeppo just uses whatever the **** he likes lol. Though i do think there are a lot of good pichus in the UK atm, me, dacacia and j3ly have decent pichus floating around and ppl like fuzzyness are just good with everyone apparantly.

When are you coming over here? If it's at the same time as one of our tournaments in England, I think you should def pay us a visit, we've got a good strong scene going and would be a good experience of out of country smash. We've only really had sanuzi from over your side of the border recently so more overseas smashers from time to time is always nice :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Really I just know pichu that's it I can't play vs many people and I get bad habits soory I main ice climbers sheild grabs are what I dream of. I also should up-smash less but it works vs him cause he is so D*** lazy he won't try to learn he once wanted to learn how to JC shine before he knew how to waveshine I laughed. Really I need to train him before I can get much better. Sorry again I just know stuff about pichu and am random.

BUt yeah I would take you up on pichu dittos if I ever can. I really wish I could play more than just corn here.

Also someone has to hype pichu and no one esle will do it so yeah. i'm going to go train on my movement.

unknown522

Some guy
Really I just know pichu that's it I can't play vs many people and I get bad habits soory I main ice climbers sheild grabs are what I dream of. I also should up-smash less but it works vs him cause he is so D*** lazy he won't try to learn he once wanted to learn how to JC shine before he knew how to waveshine I laughed. Really I need to train him before I can get much better. Sorry again I just know stuff about pichu and am random.

BUt yeah I would take you up on pichu dittos if I ever can. I really wish I could play more than just corn here.

Also someone has to hype pichu and no one esle will do it so yeah. i'm going to go train on my movement.
would you really do it for $20?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah i'm going to hunt down people better than my brother to d*** lazy to get L-canceling down and johns about how the controller isn't doing what he want it to do.

Hey do you have any matches uploaded? TOmmy doesn't really play that much melee. I how I can do better but hey I love seeing how far the road is most of the time like I see i'm getting better a lot of times like recently i've been doing only perfect wds and I still get all kinds of crazy ideas to try and use. I really love it when I know I suck it makes me look back and see how far i've come and I can double that to see how far I need to go. But I need to never have habits.

maybe 5$ a match but yeah sure I would play pichu dittos. I'll be at VGBootCamp Indianapolis in feb unless you would like to play over a 2 dollar bill people like those.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Hey do you have any matches uploaded?
Me? if so, not yet. I'm attending a smashfest on the 28th thought. I'll get lots of footage there

It's really not your fault, I was studying your brother's game play and I see some problems where you could adapt just to that and that you would be accustomed to playing like that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's my fault for being to lazy to play my best or the best. The flaw is simple the mind of a person isn't built right, not even close. Why need mindless greed and hate when there isn't much to take or hate. The flow of life built on currupt thoughts believeing them good. To the point of evil machines that suck away the happiness in front of them, blind and wanting more. Unable to see how amazing it is just to be always unhappy when they are able to walk. All your limits made by you.

Just random flow of thoughts sorry. wote in about 5 minutes of trying to remember something I forgot.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ooh sorry for the double post, but i just read something in this thread

Tuna casserole: you coming to scotland by any chance lol? The scene is pretty dim atm tho, everyone up there seems to be in retirement and **** like that, and occasionally turn up to a random national here and then. Zeppo and foulplay would be a good experience if you do get to play them tho, grayfox too, zeppo just uses whatever the **** he likes lol. Though i do think there are a lot of good pichus in the UK atm, me, dacacia and j3ly have decent pichus floating around and ppl like fuzzyness are just good with everyone apparantly.

When are you coming over here? If it's at the same time as one of our tournaments in England, I think you should def pay us a visit, we've got a good strong scene going and would be a good experience of out of country smash. We've only really had sanuzi from over your side of the border recently so more overseas smashers from time to time is always nice :)
Yeah, I'm studying at UEdinburgh for a semester; flight's on January 5th, in a couple days. I've been chatting with Foulplay, and we'll probably hit a couple tourneys here and there...which is great, because I am dying to get out to some and hype our mutually loved little yellow rat. :chuckle: But yeah, I'm looking forward to playing with everyone when I get there.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aah thats cool to hear man, always fun to play americans :)

Umm, the first tournament of the year is a proper big one going on in London on the 30th if ur interested, it's a bit of a trek from scotland but not moreso than from america! And most of the best from the UK will be there probs so should be a good experience if you decide to make the trek

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey you don't have to make them private(it's ok if you want them to stay private) But yeah people could give you advice and etc. I don't chok(or at least I haven't) But I am sometimes out of it. But yeah I hope to see one of your better vids later.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I saw them here's a few things that you should always do no matter what this shouldn't even need thought it happens like It's hard not to do.

JC grabs they have less lag and better range always use and L-cancels should be to the point where wtf I L-canceled. Even if your high pressured that shouldn't affect that beecause you don't even think about them.

But the best way to deal with nooby marth is to dd around and SHFFL nair and get a few small combos from that really you could easily 4 stock him if you just focus on your movement and his really he was mostly throwing out random attacks so you could just wait inbetween the attacks and he may not have melee reflexs so a quick SHFFL from a dd would be a surprize. Where I was a noob I saw gimpfish combo video and I thought when he was doing down-B he was super techical and retarted fast.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I saw them here's a few things that you should always do no matter what this shouldn't even need thought it happens like It's hard not to do.

JC grabs they have less lag and better range always use and L-cancels should be to the point where wtf I L-canceled. Even if your high pressured that shouldn't affect that beecause you don't even think about them.

But the best way to deal with nooby marth is to dd around and SHFFL nair and get a few small combos from that really you could easily 4 stock him if you just focus on your movement and his really he was mostly throwing out random attacks so you could just wait inbetween the attacks and he may not have melee reflexs so a quick SHFFL from a dd would be a surprize. Where I was a noob I saw gimpfish combo video and I thought when he was doing down-B he was super techical and retarted fast.
I JV 4'ed him later in friendlies, for some reasson I thought double jump fastfall aerials were good. I didn't miss many l-cancels mostly on my nairs. This was my first time ever playing my pichu in a competitive environment. I just have to play more people. And I'm aware that JC grabs have less lag, but this guy didn't know how to punish it, so I figured I ight as well have the extra range.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wtf 2/3 of a sec he can't punish that? whhattt? yeah using both doubles are normally reall really bad.

Also I doubt I will be able to record anything esle till much later. In a competitive environment I feel alright the first time I 3 stocked someone withh gannondorf mostly gimps with dair or down-B. But for pichu people want something more than just a pichu so there is a bit more pressure.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I've just been looking through some of the clips I've harvested off Youtube, and to me, they just don't seem explosive enough. If we want to make a combo video that really makes people go "Wow, Pichu isn't that bad after all" then we're gonna need long combos that end with deaths and shield breaks. Kind like in Gimpyfish's video, Super Smash Bros. Metagame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAK...B3E986A2B&index=4&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I've just been looking through some of the clips I've harvested off Youtube, and to me, they just don't seem explosive enough. If we want to make a combo video that really makes people go "Wow, Pichu isn't that bad after all" then we're gonna need long combos that end with deaths and shield breaks. Kind like in Gimpyfish's video, Super Smash Bros. Metagame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAK...B3E986A2B&index=4&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL
I'll get you what you want assuming the guys I'll be playing with have a recording set up.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's a pity I got an uber **** combo the other day. I did a rising upair upair(on fox) then an up-smash another rising upair upair and I think I finshed with nair or he broke out. But yeah I want to try to set that up again on him sometime.

Top Bottom