• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Two points to touch on...
1) Geno owns all... Sonic and Megaman are great, but look at him... owned.
2) Don't use "gay" as a general insult, it just leads to two pages of over the top political correctness...

And now, due to popular demand, I give you:

A tad blurry, but let he who finds me a high resolution render of megaman be the first to make a remark about it...

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, Bane, but I think they would be better off done in 3D, no matter if it doesn't look like Smash Bros. 3D.
Me no comprende...
YHw could I do them in 3D... apart from hours of meticulous work in a 3D rendering program from the bare bones up? (I like to cling to the small fragment of a life I have left you know...)

Bane

Smash Journeyman
It's Yo no comprendo.

Sorry, I don't know **** about PS. And I'm glad you have a life, for I like to go here only once in a while, not every second of my life. Hurray for lifes.
No prob, I wish photoshop could pull off 3d too...

And my knoeledge of languages other then english starts and ends at french, so no help there...

Bane

Smash Journeyman

The purple terror himself...

Sorry about the double post, but discussions faded and I didn't want this to go unnoticed... perhaps not the best of excuses, but it's all I've got so I'm rolling with it...

Bane

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, I suppose I could directly line it with the socket... that being the way most eyes ought to be after all...

That better?

BTW, your next post will be #777, matching your username.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
On the pupil thing you're right. (Ridley generall is without them, ecept for a hint of them here, and anyone with eyes can see that that's the one I based mine on...
But half a year of testing on focus groups found that shade of purple to the the scariest (he's not Barney...)

MrCheez

Smash Rookie
I highly doubt that that is yours. I remember seeing this a long time ago.
Um... you might have seen it when I posted it at Gaming Age forums a few weeks ago under this same user name. I know it was also linked on the official Nintendo forums, but that link had the same copyright info on the image that you see above.

Plus, you can see the model in more positions and the wireframe on my site. If I was just taking someone else's work, why would I post their portfolio site along with the image?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Um... you might have seen it when I posted it at Gaming Age forums a few weeks ago under this same user name. I know it was also linked on the official Nintendo forums, but that link had the same copyright info on the image that you see above.

Plus, you can see the model in more positions and the wireframe on my site. If I was just taking someone else's work, why would I post their portfolio site along with the image?
Ok whatever you say.

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
WOAH! That skull kid is awesome! Very well done, almost looks real enough to be in the game. Hope one day I can reach that level.

IllidR

Smash Champion

I remember seeing this waaaay back also, except it didn't have your information at the bottom... fishy...

Not accusing, just how i remember it.

Wreked

Smash Lord

I remember seeing this waaaay back also, except it didn't have your information at the bottom... fishy...

Not accusing, just how i remember it.
Exactly IllidR thank you. I have no idea where I saw this though but i'm pretty sure it didn't have the info on it.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I think it's his, I saw it on Polycount. Its not unbelievable I make the same stuff, you'll be seeing my Geno WIP after I get my Laptop back.

MrCheez

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the kind words, guys! To those who asked: I modeled him in 3ds max, and I would love to do some other characters when I get s'more free time and am not feeling so lazy. :)

Exactly IllidR thank you. I have no idea where I saw this though but i'm pretty sure it didn't have the info on it.
I opened up the file and took a screengrab of the max viewport:

Satisfied? :p

MrCheez

Smash Rookie
please MrCheez do a classic mega man model. I haven'y seen one good 3D model of him yet
I would love to do a megaman model... I love megaman, and I am really holding out for him to be in brawl. :D

Unfortunately it takes quite a few hours to do a good model, so I'd have to find the time... but if I do have time to start a new project soon, I will definitely consider megaman. :)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I would love to do a megaman model... I love megaman, and I am really holding out for him to be in brawl. :D

Unfortunately it takes quite a few hours to do a good model, so I'd have to find the time... but if I do have time to start a new project soon, I will definitely consider megaman. :)
YES! yeah i realize it takes a long time to do it well, you'll get a thousand thank yous from me if you do find the time though.

You have good talent, kudos on your skull kid:chuckle:

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
so Wreked, im still curios as to where you got those thingies in you r sig... there hawt

Shuma

Smash Hero
Classic MEgaman is so 80's, X is the boMb. lol.

I never liked Classic Megaman, of course that's just me.

Top Bottom