• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. And on Geno, did you just use the burn tool?
I wish, that overlay of wood grain took me ages...

As for the Boshi, the horn and spine look very nice but the glasses and his toes immerging from the shoes are rather blurred... Granted my mods have only been tidying up existing art for the most part, so who am I to criticize really. (except for y.Link , and I still say his head is the perfect size [/denial])

To answer Illidr's challenge, I have this:

Sorry that it's not better, but as Chaos Smash pointed out there aren't many pics (three in total of any quality, only one full body shot) but I took a quick stab at it.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord

As for the Boshi, the horn and spine look very nice but the glasses and his toes immerging from the shoes are rather blurred...

Sorry that it's not better, but as Chaos Smash pointed out there aren't many pics (three in total of any quality, only one full body shot) but I took a quick stab at it.
I didn't think it was possible, but someone was able to make Black Knight. I'm impressed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
This last 2 photoshops are made of so much win than it's Legendary, in fact it's so much Win that Sparta cowers in Fear.

THE BLACK KNIGHT IS AMAZING!.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Thanks chaosSmash, but to be really happy, i would need a cookie:)
Well then break out your patented happy dance:

...yeah, that's right, I went there!

I didn't think it was possible, but someone was able to make Black Knight. I'm impressed.
This last 2 photoshops are made of so much win than it's Legendary, in fact it's so much Win that Sparta cowers in Fear.

THE BLACK KNIGHT IS AMAZING!.
Thanks both of you. Though i personally thought my Ridley had waay more win... but oh well...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Your Ridley? Uh? I think i musth ave missed a Page...

Edit:

Ah i remember now, no i don't really like it, the eyes make him look weird, The Black Knight win.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Dang-it Bane, you beet me to the Knight. I should have posted it earlier. I couldn't find enough pictures for screenshots, though, so I stopped.

D

Deleted member

LMAO.

Great stuff, mah boi. I love the Skull Kid and Young Link ones. Heck, I could be fooled by them.

(Can you do Ralph?)

IllidR

Smash Champion

As for the Boshi, the horn and spine look very nice but the glasses and his toes immerging from the shoes are rather blurred... Granted my mods have only been tidying up existing art for the most part, so who am I to criticize really. (except for y.Link , and I still say his head is the perfect size [/denial])

I love you...

It looks amazing! BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

Echo

Smash Champion
that black knight one is seriously really good lol... kudos on the photoshop skills.

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
I sort of Redid Waluigi's nose. It's not so good. That's what happens when you do a five minute job.:laugh:

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
those are really good. mines is nothing special at all. maybe when i get more time i will do something else. im good with photoshop just lazy lol.

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Thank you are REALLY good.. i think u actually got pretty close on what its gonna look like... DAnm i hope it does look like that.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Since I haven't posted in a while I popped out a few slightly modded renders onto the background, they're nothing special, and don't judge the rest of mine by the small amount I did to these, but when theres already good artwork, starting from scratch seems somewhat a waste of time... Think of it as filler, rather then a real work...

And though I'm not one for screens really, I thought I'd take a quick stab at one:

Though in retrospect a different subject may have been better, since Olimar's size hasn't been nailed down...

Top Bottom