• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Does anyone have a blank Dojo Character Update template?
Something where you can just slap a picture of a character and a name on it?

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
A small quick edit that changes Pokemon Trainer to Ash!
Working on Boshi, though I can't find a good pair of sunglasses for him. Might just scrap it :psycho:

BTW: It seems that some people have been using some of the photos I've edited to trick people into thinking they're real (ie: Youtube), not I got no problem with this seeing as it kinda complements me, BUT! they've been taking creative credit, which kinda bothers me. If any of you guys see any 'unofficial' use of my images, if you can PM me so I can ask them to at least give me credit.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
thx Wreked

also, heres my version of Blue, based on the blue glitch in crystal(which makes a male trainer blue).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Wow, I was looking for something like this, just so happened I popped in here and someone posted it. Thanks! I might do one later..

Would have been better if it was save in a format with all the layers intact though.

-Onyx
Yeah, I agree, but I managed to slap this together with relative ease:

Photobucket reduced the quality :urg:

WarxePB

Smash Ace
The Midna screens looked shopped, but Krystal's pretty well done (except for the first pose - I'd think Sakurai would use a more battle-ready pose, but you never know...)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
The Midna screens looked shopped, but Krystal's pretty well done (except for the first pose - I'd think Sakurai would use a more battle-ready pose, but you never know...)
Well there are only like 5 renders that I could use. And the one that has no action incorporated into it.. I had to use as the top one.. Unless shes going to be cruising in the middle of the battle.

-Onyx

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I was bored so here ya go. A little sloppy around the bomb, but other than that, feel free to point things out.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I suppose so.. Good job on Bomberman. The cut could have been better, but your screens are better than mine. Keep up the work, its pretty hard to pull off.

-Onyx

IllidR

Smash Champion
Time to put a challenge on some of the photoshoppers. To anyone who can create a set of screenshots or just one even of Black Knight, and post it here and photoshop me a copy, you would be my hero.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
u want the template or like its actually filled out? and if filled out, any character in particular?

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Dang it tmanneopets, you beat me to the Wind Waker Link! Ah well I spent time on this one so I'll post is anyway. Here ya go.

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I feel killed and run over compared to yours, lol, even if mine was a rush job. Well, I'll do another...don't know who though.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Yeah, but then he said make a Dojo Update. Anyway, I'll work on the Dedede. I can't find many good 3-D images though so if someone could help me out that'd be great.

Top Bottom