• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swords said he shot already. Besides shooting doesn't prove he's vig at all. He can still be a one-shot SK / Marker/Something like scumfever was in FFVII.

:059:

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I'm at least waiting to hear back from Swords as well on as specific as he can be with his claim. At least his role name and maybe a bit more. I will probably shoot at half deadline.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
It does perturb me that Gheb's opinion of RiddleKat hasn't changed since Kat's activity has been very thorough and very transparent, even when put against the ropes from his get-go. I think I would shoot Cacti or Swords even before I shot Kat...

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@SwordsR: why the h*** would you try to shoot at night, when you can be roleblocked and docblocked, instead of in the day, like I decided? Currently eyeing you for your claim. Can you be any more specific about your role name or how you kill, checking with scumfever to make sure you don't break the paraphrasing rule?
Because it was the only option i was given. Meaning i could only shoot during the night phase. Not going to give the command because it may be against the rules.

pierre said:
At least his role name and maybe a bit more. I will probably shoot at half deadline.
I already nameclaimed. Stop skimming and read the thread! Once again, my name is Redd White

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Agree with Kevin, two one shot vig's seems very odd, and if Pierre shoots Swords(who has been one of my suspicions for a long time) it gives us(very likely IMO) a scum, and at worst means a mislynch brings us to LYLO, which is a better position for us really.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It does perturb me that Gheb's opinion of RiddleKat hasn't changed since Kat's activity has been very thorough and very transparent, even when put against the ropes from his get-go. I think I would shoot Cacti or Swords even before I shot Kat...
Activity was not my main issue with Riddle as I have said before. It's the fact that he would introcude discussion that was intended to lead nowhere (ie his "case" against Macman) and that he'd dismiss legitimate discussion. Kat being reasonably active doesn't change any of this.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Because it was the only option i was given. Meaning i could only shoot during the night phase. Not going to give the command because it may be against the rules.

I already nameclaimed. Stop skimming and read the thread! Once again, my name is Redd White
In your original claim you said QUOTE: "at any time" you could choose to kill. Why now are you saying only at Night? And why would one 1shot vig be day or night and the other be just night?

Also, I said ROLE NAME. Are you a town vigilante, the town vigilante, a one-shot vigilante, the one-shot vigilante, a town vig, the town vig, a town one-shot vigilante, the town one-shot vigilante, etc?

Right now I'm really wondering why Marshy thought Swords was so clear. Meh. Even if Swords flips mafia I would probably still go after Gheb next.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
already explained. still down to shoot gheb but if you shoot swords im down to just lynch gheb next

also did i post jerkus' final reads?

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Circus had opinions and reads I'm sure but they are now 2 Days and multiple events out of date... You might as well say what he said but don't risk quoting private communication.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, Kat is still number 1. Needs to die like now.
Pierre is still SK in my book even if he shoots right.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I'll claim too. I'm Redd White, the one-shot vig. During the night period, i can choose to slam a statue clock into someone's head. I aimed for Rockin on N2 but the kill did not go through. It is likely that he roleblocked me.
I edited the italicized part so that it is correct. Also, pierre, try reading the part of my post in bold! I didn't edit that.

Think the shooting should be like this:

1. Kataefi
2. Gheb

I think Kataefi would be our best shot, but I'm fine if he wants to shoot pierre. But Cacti isn't doing BS right now. Cacti, tell us who you think Pierre should day kill.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Nah, Kat is still number 1. Needs to die like now.
Pierre is still SK in my book even if he shoots right.
Yeah excuse me I think you're a dangerous influence in general Gheb - you failed to answer my questions and you're really trying to get me killed.

There are TWO apparently confirmed vigs in this game which is unlikely - someone is lying. Not to sound rude just because, well I don't wanna die, but I would recommend not shooting me and shooting the other claimed vig. Sorry for this SRB but it's the only logical conclusion to me right now.

That would be my best bet. Depending on the flip - I'd still go for Gheb and Cacti next as a day lynch. I would never have put SRB in this situation really if these claims hadn't have come about. If town doesn't agree with this, then Gheb or Cacti for me would also be fine as a shot.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
I'd like Pierre to shoot SRB.

It just makes sense, why would there be two one shot vigs in one game?

Swords why do you think that Kataefi is the best shot?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
If Kataefi flips scum, we know that Gheb isn't townie because he's been pushing strongly for his lynch for a while. Then again, if Kataefi flips town, then we don't get squat.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
If Kataefi flips scum, we know that Gheb is townie because he's been pushing strongly for his lynch for a while. Then again, if Kataefi flips town, then we don't know anything.

Oops, thank you for pointing that out Cacti.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kat, I don't "ignore" your question. I'm not answering them because it's pointless. You vote me because I continue to push your lynch for legitimate reasons - just because you replaced Riddle you don't have a clean state at all. Voting me because I push your lynch on that basis makes you only less credible and makes you look opportunistic because pretty much everybody has voiced major suspicions against me and makes you blend in with the town.

Marshy, I didn't ignore your larger post that's supposed to draw a connection between me and Rockin either but again I think it's pretty crappy. Just because at some point D1 I say "he's rather dumb than scum" I'm buddying him. Seriously? I can think of a couple of instances where you BLATANTLY called him a "good guy" not to mention the fact that you hammered Kevin D2 over Rockin. And let's not ignore Kat trying to push a "Gheb wagon" the same moment Rockin flips scum (needless to mention Kat didn't even vote Rockin because he was busy OMGUSing me).

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Ha ha, okay. I could not resist seeing Gheb's reactions to see if he would scumslip. While I am pretty convinced he is my lynch choice, I am going to poison SwordsR for my kill. The differences in our claims are too unsettling: he said anytime and then only said night when questioned why he shot at night; he claimed the one-shot vig when I am the town vigilante but I only have one shot. Not to mention he took meh jerb. He turk mer jerb. Derkeh durr.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
As you all gather and discuss the events that have transpired, you hear a slight gagging noise.

You all look in the corner of the room and you see SwordsRBroken grasping for his dear life.

After a few minutes

Miles Edgeworth (SwordsRBroken), Independent Survivor, has been poisoned!

VOTE COUNT HAS BEEN RESET

DEADLINE IS THE LAST SECOND OF THE 1/2/10 EST!

Top Bottom