• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 5 Results - Ann Arbor, MI (12/1/12)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo that last page made me think Apasher was just trying to get like infracted haha.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I was talking to one of the other girls there and I could have sworn she said "I'm Ridley by the way" but I think I misheard because Tutu told me whose alt Ridley is (but I forget who)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wario is free. Ya'll are afraid of him for some reason, though.
The same can be said of that awful lizard you main. I've yet to formally introduce myself good sir - I am the Yoshi Destroyer. All of your kind have fallen before me, and there are still a few spots left on my mantle for the rest of you lol. Kinda bummed I didn't play you or Wuvs at all. :(

:peach: > :yoshi2:

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You can CG him to death. Lol.

I also lack a sword and out of shield options. >_>

But like, the amount of fear I saw in META KNIGHTS as Wario was just double jumping around in the air on FD of all stages was unreal. Like, holy crap. >_>

The same can be said of that awful lizard you main. I've yet to formally introduce myself good sir - I am the Yoshi Destroyer. All of your kind have fallen before me, and there are still a few spots left on my mantle for the rest of you lol. Kinda bummed I didn't play you or Wuvs at all. :(

:peach: > :yoshi2:

Hah, never said Yoshi wasn't free.

Sorry I didn't get to play you after my bracket match. I was like, dead, and didn't feel like finding you so we could play. @_@

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Conversation with Luckay on Skype about his set with Delta-Cod

[9:23:53 PM] BlackGold: Hey, good **** at PS5
[9:25:11 PM] BlackGold: How close to time did your set with Deltacod go?
[9:45:33 PM] Ajayyy: how close to time?
[9:45:38 PM] Ajayyy: he timed me out lol
[9:45:58 PM] Ajayyy: and I could have placed at least one spot higher
[9:46:21 PM] Ajayyy: if I had beaten delta-cod or if tyrant didn't lose to lain
[9:47:21 PM] Ajayyy: all that money spent and not even a single APEX seeding point lol
[9:47:26 PM] Ajayyy: oh well, had fun
[9:48:22 PM] BlackGold: Time out all 3 games?
[9:48:26 PM] BlackGold: and how close were they
[9:48:39 PM] Ajayyy: only timeout on the third game
[9:48:44 PM] Ajayyy: 1st game i 3 stocked
[9:48:48 PM] Ajayyy: 2nd game he 2 stocked
[9:49:01 PM] Ajayyy: 3rd game went to time last stock me at 200 him at 150
[9:49:07 PM] BlackGold: wow lol
[9:49:47 PM] BlackGold: I woulda just went in over the last 20 seconds and hoped to get a kill
[9:50:04 PM] BlackGold: what was the ledge grab count?
[9:52:13 PM] Ajayyy: 50
[9:52:15 PM] Ajayyy: exactly
[9:52:21 PM] Ajayyy: like wtf

wtf Delta-Cod?

wtf?

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts
1. Ally - Good job taking 1st in both events. I'll be rooting for you while you're at APEX!
2. Zinoto - Julian, thanks for all the advice. You are probably my favorite MI smasher, but next time you're going down. :)
5. LOE1 - Good games in pools, and great job on your placing. Next time you're mine though.
5. L_Cancel - I hope we get to play next time! It has been forever. Good job on 5th.
7. Seagull - Ggs in pools. Hope to play you again soon.
9. Lain - Didn't get to play you this time, I really wanted to.
9. Sparta Kick - You're on your way back up! Keep it up, Dan.
13. TO Joe - Fun friendlies at WTP's.
17. Kel - Hope to see you in bracket sometime.
17. Lordhelmet - I'd like to see this MK of yours. Wifi sometime?
25. Roller - I was hoping to see you in bracket this time.
25. Leaf - Ggs in bracket. You have a nice Pika. I'm still kinda salty about my ridiculous SD's lol.
25. Wuvs - I was hoping to get a piece of that :yoshi2: this time around, oh well.
25. Technical_Chase - Thanks for an awesome tourney, Derek! I couldn't have picked a better one to get back on the scene with. I will be making our my record with you 3-3 next time.
33. Bpow - Fun friendlies dude. We should get some wifi in soonish.
33. Oblivion - :salt:
33. Dark Louis - I hope we get to play again next time!
33. JTsm - Yoo, fun times in teams. Like I said before, Snake is just too free. Also, those Snake dittos were hilariously fun.
33. Gifts - Good to see you again!
33. Mister Eric - Good games dude. Rob is scary.
33. Rabbi Nevins - Next time we need to play some friendlies or something. And we need to talk more Physics :D
33. Ori_bro - Thanks for talking me into this, it was great to be back on the scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xatic - Fun hanging with you Scott. And thanks for all the advice. Next tourney you need to coach me to first with your awesome powers.
Apasher - We were supposed to play D:
Patches - Fun friendlies. You need to work on mixing it up a little, you got quite predictable and I abused it. Try nairing more too, that move is annoying lol.
Tutu - You troll, make it out of pools next time. You're better than this lol.
Robjoe - Ggs in pools.

Extra special Shoutout to WTP

Kevin, it was good to see you again, and I'd like to personally thank you for the housing and the cereal. I had a great time at the smashfest. Thanks again.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Real talk, I checked the ledgegrabs and was like "God damn I got lucky"

I don't think I've ever done that before. All I do is keep a general idea as to how many Ledgegrabs I have during a match. @_@

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
it was good seeing everyone again, Im too lazy to do individual shoutouts for now :p but this tourney was fun

I think ill probably pick this game back up next semester. Now that west mi is super hype/cool ^_^

Top Bottom