• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ten plus five divided by five.

You'd be surprised how many people get this wrong. Mostly from Ontario though, probably the bag milk.

Edit: Live stream link?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Man those look tasty. **** Basil's share I want his too.

And yeah, if y'all are going to Sam's what time you planning on showing up? Still not sure if I wanna get down there or not but I did wanna have a fest this week, so this can make up for it lol.

Asa

Smash Hero
I would normally be saying meh, doesn't sound to good...but after looking at some of the food you make it looks like everything you make is really tasty :)
haha yeah you'll love my baked goods.

so when are you coming down to a smashfest Bryan? or else Sam and I will have to play frisbee all day...:) which i don't really mind.
um well i gotta pick up my wii at 12 from andy's house. wanna meet me there and we could drive to sam's place together? that'd make the commute faster :)

Man those look tasty. **** Basil's share I want his too.

And yeah, if y'all are going to Sam's what time you planning on showing up? Still not sure if I wanna get down there or not but I did wanna have a fest this week, so this can make up for it lol.
i'll be there probably like 1, depends on if crisis can give me a ride to sam's place.

∫unk

Smash Master
hey is there a smashfest tomorrow? me filip felix busy are going to LFL's house tomorrow afternoon if any of you guys want to play we should meet up

Captain L

Smash Champion
what time will the smashfest at Ben's be on Friday?

I have the day off school and don't need to be home until like 5:30

Kuraudo: LFL and Breez both live in the same town so it can't be that far, though I don't think it's walking distance either.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
How far is LFL's from Breez's place? I may need to go there for the night for me and Junk to practice. If it's not possible, that's fine.
It's a five minute drive. I'll have 2 tvs for brawl at my place on Friday. You are more than welcome to come over.

Crisis

Smash Ace
so what's the plan for today boys?

is there a limit to how long we can stay Sam? lol

assuming i don't get the car, Asa and I will probably reach Sam's house by 2(although i can reach earlier)

...i need my own car

Asa

Smash Hero
i missed my greyhound so i won't be able to get to andy's place till like 2 -.- i suggest that sinister brings his **** and just goes and plays with you guys to save time?

Crisis

Smash Ace
aww gawd,

Sinister has to save the day again!

actually, i might get a car by then, so it might be better this way.

sinister needs to wake up soon though, richmond is really far from Pt Moody

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
If its really more convenient at this point, I could go to someone else's place...

But yeah you guys can come after anytime after 12:30 status quo

Top Bottom