• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Kantrip, when did you mail me that controller? It's still not here D:

If Arcansi is on my side I don't want him arguing for me.
I'm against you (for the simple reason of you have burden of proof and don't provide any -_-).

Also, for the reason above I believe this region is horrible at debate.

No Offence anyone, but the one debate I had in this thread (that your all prejudicing me for -_-) was a really bad argument. No Offence again.

I also tend to debate about stuff that it would make sense for people to disagree with me (from a psych standpoint). It sucks, but it happens all too often.

SKidd

Smash Master
I find it hard to communicate with you

I don't really think it matters if I'm blunt or not (irrelevant but just sayin')

Money match?

Also people don't like you and are kind of biased so I wouldn't want you arguing with me(as in on my side).
I also find you ask for a lot, a perfectly balanced Brawl would be a lot to ask for from a TO with all the hacks and stuff.

Drake12

Smash Ace
IMO any arguement is bull and crappy if it is online. Gotta be in person to work these things out without wanting to punch each other. I've learned that through many many MK fights/arguements

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Totally irrelevant to Brawl but... since when did Meowth quit Team Rocket and join up with Ash? Mind blown...

Crisis

Smash Ace
wtf... i don't like it
I'd be up to doing that. It's a bull matchup, but some practice would be nice. How much? You wanna do the MM with that setup?
Probably something less than $5, i'll see how much loose cash I have. Up to you for the set up, im up for anything xD, just not NS stagelist plz.

actually, no im okay with that too. =]

T-block

B2B TST
Meowth leaving Team Rocket is total bull**** ._.

Also, for the reason above I believe this region is horrible at debate.

No Offence anyone, but the one debate I had in this thread (that your all prejudicing me for -_-) was a really bad argument. No Offence again.

I also tend to debate about stuff that it would make sense for people to disagree with me (from a psych standpoint). It sucks, but it happens all too often.
looooool this guy

Drake12

Smash Ace
wtf... i don't like it

Probably something less than $5, i'll see how much loose cash I have. Up to you for the set up, im up for anything xD, just not NS stagelist plz.

actually, no im okay with that too. =]
Yeah, lets commit to a MM, and we can cover all the details when we get therre.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I find it hard to communicate with you
I find it hard to communicate with most everyone(at some point & time). Probably has something to do with the way I think rather then you.

Also people don't like you and are kind of biased so I wouldn't want you arguing with me(as in on my side).
I also find you ask for a lot, a perfectly balanced Brawl would be a lot to ask for from a TO with all the hacks and stuff.
Not that you could stop me, unfortunately.

I would host a perfectly balanced Brawl tourney in like half a second, easily.

Also brawl is pretty balanceable without hacks.

SKidd

Smash Master
You might as well make an ArcansiBrawl for your tourneys.

SKiddBrawl would be Mario only project m :D

And do you accept the MM or not? $1.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Idk, I'm Rogue.

I'm gonna run everything the day of the tourney. (and beforehand at captain L's)

Except that one moneymatch with that one Diddy.

Still needs an all-nighter club imo. (when do we have the venue till?)

As for ArcansiBrawl, it would be a large community effort.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I read this 5 times and I still don't know what it even means. A psychological standpoint? :confused:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Arcansi, the controller was sent a couple days ago. Sorry it took a while to get out there, I never got a chance to mail it. It's on its way though.

Also, burden of proof is on those who want to change the rules. They need to provide reason and evidence with regards to why their idea is an improvement to the current standard. If SKidd doesn't like 1 or 2 stock matches, he doesn't need to prove that he is against them until someone gives evidence that the topic even deserves discussion.

And am I that one Diddy? :(

(I don't even know what you meant in the post you said it in)

Drake12

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of a place to buy nintendo gc controllers? I only have a wavebird... and I left the receiver in NS D: Or would anyone be so gracious to lend me one day of the tournament? I wanna buy one though :/

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There is a store near Home Video that sells them called Mostly Music, but it's rather far away from Abbotsford :(

Ironically, I think that store is mostly Card/Video Games.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I can't tell if your really high on your throne you made or not. Are you pro-ban seeing as you want a 'balanced' brawl?
Yes. No I'm not high. I never understand anything of why people work, but that doesn't mean I'm better then them.

I read this 5 times and I still don't know what it even means. A psychological standpoint? :confused:
Yeah. Argue for change = People dislike change. Argue against someones friend = Defend that person (that matter was super opinionated, so that came out a lot more then usual.)

Arcansi, the controller was sent a couple days ago. Sorry it took a while to get out there, I never got a chance to mail it. It's on its way though.
It's cool.

Also, burden of proof is on those who want to change the rules. They need to provide reason and evidence with regards to why their idea is an improvement to the current standard. If SKidd doesn't like 1 or 2 stock matches, he doesn't need to prove that he is against them until someone gives evidence that the topic even deserves discussion.
This is true, and I realize now that I'm wrong. Although neither side really provided any argument at all. (The 2/1 stock thing has a TON of proof and discussion though. We should test it somehow, o god I love it.)

And am I that one Diddy? :(

(I don't even know what you meant in the post you said it in)
Yeah you are, your the only person I responded to when you asked for a MM since I hadn't decided to go full rogue.

Wanna make the MM $9?

SKidd

Smash Master
You know that's just gonna set Arcansi off again <_<

@tblock

Also I don't understand why you won't MM me Arcansi :(

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Maaaan, screw you guys, and your spam. So many pages to read through. The hype made it worth it, though.

I'll be bringing a recording and streaming setup. Tin Man called dibs on having his Wii on it, but it doesn't really matter.

I'll bring ethernet cord too, just in case there's no wireless. I can just cut some for free at work.

Also, I'm now accepting 5-10 dollar money matches from all non-Alberta players whose first names do not rhyme with " dyin' " and "ribeye".

Currently, I only have one with TinAAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEE.

$10 pyre :wario: vs Tin Man :olimar: (I'm gonna get ****ing wrecked, LOL)
$1 pyre :wario: vs Skiddddddddd :random: (only if I actually have a loonie or smaller on me, otherwise you gotta bump up the ante)
$5 pyre :wario: vs _Grapist_ :zelda: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY)
$5 pyre :wario: vs Captain L. :pikachu2:
$10 pyre :wario: vs Asa :olimar:

Kantrip

Kantplay
9 dollars, eh? Sure. I've got to go for the hype here, cuz I dont mm often.

The controller was 11 dollars to ship just fyi.

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
half of my mms are with people who are gonna be at my house the night before, or at my smashfest on saturday. Other than that the only one I'm dead set on doing is against Brandon.

Top Bottom