• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

SKidd

Smash Master
I'm 10, my mother drove me to Burnaby for a Melee tourney which I got last in.

It was fun as hell

john all you want

Asa

Smash Hero
toony

maybe it's possible for liberate to give you a ride
he's coimng from kelowna, is kamloops on the way?

and starwaffle

i know you can't make it, but it would be extremely helpful if you were still able to house the islanders that you had planned on housing

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Kelowna is like 2 hours away from Kamloops.

EDIT:

Checked Google Maps.

"Driving directions to Kelowna, BC
168 km – about 2 hours 20 mins
Suggested routes
Okanagan Hwy/BC-97 S
168 km 2 hours 20 min"

Asa

Smash Hero
i'm sure if you helped pay for gas liberate would be more than happy to help a smasher out

is that the reason your parents said no? cuz they wouldn't drive you?

Max113

Smash Apprentice
can you stay in a hotel with me grape and iht? and whoever else wanted to stay there? The mrore, the cheaper, after all.
Could Ewic, Defender, and I stay with you guys? :/

LOL BlueYoshi. XD

Toony

Smash Journeyman
i'm sure if you helped pay for gas liberate would be more than happy to help a smasher out

is that the reason your parents said no? cuz they wouldn't drive you?
Nah, they would gladly drive and pay for me, but they just don't think it's worth their, or my time to be playing videogames. :/

Yea I know Sux to be me :(

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Nah, they would gladly drive and pay for me, but they just don't think it's worth their, or my time to be playing videogames. :/

Yea I know Sux to be me :(
yea..i dont even like the game but i go just for the money, my parents encourage it lolol

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Well, Seeker needs a ride from Kelowna and I saw that liberate is coming over from there. Maybe he can give seeker a ride?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
well i get off work at 4, any chance of delaying the brawl doubles until then =D

and then maybe i can house people (D)

SKidd

Smash Master
Beware Starwaffle's Yellow Squadron

it pwns smashers and doesnt afraid of anything

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Seems like melee players aren't attending this (me, Sion, and Blunted aren't going).

Hopefully you guys figure out sooner than later that brawl sucks, and that floor hockey is better.

Actually, that said, I know this is a stretch, but on one tournament weekend, would people be interested in one of the days (e.g. Friday) just hanging out in a field and just play soccer, or go bowling, or go mini putting, or go swimming, or skating, or to the strip club (lol jk), but... well, something? Just something we can all do that has no relation to video games. Obviously 90% of our conversations will be about Yoshi being the best Nintendo character of all time, but... well, just something non-Nintendo related that we can all enjoy.

Would this be possible at... say, the tourney after? Do people actually like this idea?

If this becomes popular, we could have a different non-videogame related activity at every major tournament.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Seems like melee players aren't attending this (me, Sion, and Blunted aren't going).

Hopefully you guys figure out sooner than later that brawl sucks, and that floor hockey is better.

Actually, that said, I know this is a stretch, but on one tournament weekend, would people be interested in one of the days (e.g. Friday) just hanging out in a field and just play soccer, or go bowling, or go mini putting, or go swimming, or skating, or to the strip club (lol jk), but... well, something? Just something we can all do that has no relation to video games. Obviously 90% of our conversations will be about Yoshi being the best Nintendo character of all time, but... well, just something non-Nintendo related that we can all enjoy.

Would this be possible at... say, the tourney after? Do people actually like this idea?

If this becomes popular, we could have a different non-videogame related activity at every major tournament.
lol
:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

SKidd

Smash Master

Karupin

Smash Journeyman

ill be there only if its at the strip club ;)
trollface.jpeg

Toony

Smash Journeyman
@ skid- Why you hatin man?

@BlueYoshi- That actually sounds like a great idea, some good ol soccer/bball doesn't hurt anyone :)

Asa

Smash Hero
brian suck it up this one time and we'll go to a strip club of your choosing next time

bundtcake

Smash Ace
there's a chippendale in coquitlam, only a 15 minute drive away from the venue <3

EDIT: c'mon bryan! D:

EDIT EDIT: nevermind turns out I fail at google, don't worry guys I promise I'll find a good strip club

Ic0nic

Smash Apprentice
Im covering for ben on saturday at work so I can't show :*(

work johhhnnns.

so yea, we should go to strippers, or the O or something.

LOLSUCKSTOBEUNDERAGE.

SKidd

Smash Master
I'm too young for strip clubs

Just get some furry pr0n on the internet connection.

Edit: Pikachu is for noobs

Max113

Smash Apprentice
As much as I don't like Pikachu... it would be a shame to not get the chance to piss one off. XD

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm reppin Pika hardcore! Mostly because I've put about 50 times as much practice on him than everyone else combined.

Captain L

Smash Champion
hey max, ike and snake are both CGable >:D

and I'm still looking for a dubs partner.

Top Bottom