• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

SKidd

Smash Master
I use Mario

and snake

And god****it, someone make Ewic go so everyone else can.

Asa

Smash Hero
rob can you convince them to come even though y ou won't be there?

all the islanders get free cupcakes

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I'm in the transition to becoming an Ike main. Maybe co-main Ike & Sonic both.
We're going to freakin ditto when you get here. :)

rob can you convince them to come even though y ou won't be there?

all the islanders get free cupcakes
The problem is that none of us (except for Ewic who we just discovered is) old enough to travel by ourselves, that's why we needed BlueYoshi. :/

Captain L

Smash Champion
with low turnout from the islanders anyways, should this be 60/30/10 payout?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I've been talking to ewic. He said he will try everything possible to come. I am going to house him and his frand. So ya, if ewic comes I am coming too =]

Its looking pretty hopeful though.

Sion

Island of Horizon
I will try to confirm a weekend where I can host a tournament here at Victoria (though it may not happen this summer, since I think the university is closed...).

And Max, you're making me feel old :(
rob, i really hope you can make it

haven't seen you in forever, lol

SKidd

Smash Master
From what I have gathered:
A good friend of mine, Woof, has told me: Ewic, Starwaffle, a player named Eclipse and himself are all going.

KingKrazyy

Smash Rookie
Hey yo guys, I want to be joining you guys. I'm new to the BC smash scene and I wanted to try this out :] So Sign me up. Btw if I bring a setup as in the wii (possible a tv, maybe..) Is there anyways to avoid the venue fee? i'm a little low on cash.

SKidd

Smash Master
I've been talking to ewic. He said he will try everything possible to come. I am going to house him and his frand. So ya, if ewic comes I am coming too =]

Its looking pretty hopeful though.
yessssss
Star, MM? :)

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Hey yo guys, I want to be joining you guys. I'm new to the BC smash scene and I wanted to try this out :] So Sign me up. Btw if I bring a setup as in the wii (possible a tv, maybe..) Is there anyways to avoid the venue fee? i'm a little low on cash.
If you can bring a wii and a tv i will wave the venue fee for you.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Also...how many people can bring a wii to the event?

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Is the PR going to be affected by this tourney?
None of the islanders are coming (4 PR members)
Also, Firefly isn't going to be there (1 PR member)

Sion

Island of Horizon
Is the PR going to be affected by this tourney?
None of the islanders are coming (4 PR members)
Also, Firefly isn't going to be there (1 PR member)
The PR is generally affected by activity and inactivity. saying that it shouldn't be affected by a no show of half the PR is kinda dumb. obviously fair and accurate judgement will be used, and this isn't the only tournament that will be used to judge.

it wouldn't be fair to someone who actually does well in a tournament with some PR members.
and i see you're point, karupin. it wouldn't be fair to you islanders either due to what could've happened. just remember, there will be more tournaments after this, given the brawl scene in bc stays alive.

Asa

Smash Hero
Cheeszeman can also bring a wii

and Grape, Tpagne can't house you, so... let's get a hotel

Defend_er

Smash Rookie
Since there is some confusion about the Islanders attendance (in Victoria), I will inform people on the basis of what I gathered today.

Who might be able to come: Myself, Ewic, and Max113

Why we might not: Since our travel plans are reliant on Ewic, it's either all of us or none of us. Ewic himself does want to and will come if he can. The reason he may not is that he had a job interview yesterday and (depending whether or not he gets the job), the day of Phoenix could possibly conflict with his schedule, but we do not know what's happening yet.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Top Bottom