• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
i can bring a wii

the PR will be affected when I beat clouderz
So the PR will never change ever again?

Edit: As far as me being serious about the PR... I think updating it depends on the turnout. If half the PR members are missing, then we should not update it after this tournament, but use the results when updating after the next tournament. But if only me and Karupin aren't showing up from the PR, then we can update it and omit both of us from the PR (though we both have improved heavily since the last tournament lol). I guess we'll figure it out when the time comes and when the attendance is confirmed.

Asa

Smash Hero
So the PR will never change ever again?

Edit: As far as me being serious about the PR... I think updating it depends on the turnout. If half the PR members are missing, then we should not update it after this tournament, but use the results when updating after the next tournament. But if only me and Karupin aren't showing up from the PR, then we can update it and omit both of us from the PR (though we both have improved heavily since the last tournament lol). I guess we'll figure it out when the time comes and when the attendance is confirmed.
ow, sick burn

ya your idea sounds good about the pr

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Defender pretty much explained our attendance. :/ So, um... Starwaffle, where do you live? We Islanders should start planning this thing out. :)

I better get on the PR this time boys, no getting bracket gayed this time. >:)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Defender pretty much explained our attendance. :/ So, um... Starwaffle, where do you live? We Islanders should start planning this thing out. :)

I better get on the PR this time boys, no getting bracket gayed this time. >:)
being on the pr doesnt make you good

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i live in maple ridge, its like a 10-20 minute drive to the venue depending on traffic. umm i'll be on msn tonight, and hoepfulyl ewic will be too =]

i have 4 wiis, one of them cannot read discs, 2 of them do not have a full roster, and the other i'll bring for sure. i have 2 copies of brawl and 1 copy of melee and a memory card with a full roster. maybe ewic will come early and we can beat the SSE on one of the wiis.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sorry if I came off as demanding when I said hosting it later would be cool, Jordan. I of all people should know better than that. I'm just being impatient because I can't make it to this. >.>

Regarding the PR, I think it would be better to wait for a few more tournies before the next update. Not counting Phoenix 2 (which had low attendance and happened 4 months ago), this will be the first tourney since the last update IIRC, and there's a chance a good amount of the PR contenders won't be there. I think we should wait until we get at least 2 events with good attendance before updating so we have more information to work with, and people don't slip through the cracks due to having a rough bracket or whatever at one event.

Also, out of curiosity, does anybody know who Ben is teaming with for this? :confused:

:005:

Cheeszeman_

Smash Cadet
Cheeszey can bring his Wii :):)

I'll get sum infinite replays happnin too.
any TEXTURE/MUSIC HAXX requested?

also lookin for a dubs partner? I'ma main ZZootS, i likes the G&W's, Ness, Lucas or any hard hitting hero to accompany me to the winners bracket.

just sayin.

Sion

Island of Horizon
yo, guys. i played brawl at ae today and i tried doing marth's fair, pressing l, then moving, but i ended up doing a fair then rolling.

man i suck

SKidd

Smash Master
Well, if he isn't playing melee anymore(he said that) I would assume he wouldn't play Brawl either.
That's like giving up Castlevania 1 for Simon's quest.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
well I just got called into work on saturday.... i'll try and get out of it but it dosnt seem very likely.. sorry islanders =[

Clouderz

Smash Ace
all i have to worry about is bundtcake

but ill end up owning him again in the GF's, like always, this'll be the 3rd time

mwhahah

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Been referred over to this tourney by HNG and GraPe, if only I could come :[

The fact that it's a 3-4 hour drive from Kamloops (where I currently live) I highly doubt I could go :/

* is only 16 *

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry i can't house anyone. My current landlord is super gay. Plus i live in abbotsford now which is an hour away from the venue. I have to drive like 4 tvs to the place which doesn't leave much room for people. I'm sorry i can't be as helpful as before.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Oh and as far as melee goes. We can probably have ONE tv for melee. That's it. This is a brawl tournament after all, and honestly, if i tried to have a brawl setup and a melee tournament....i would get laughed at and made fun of. If the melee setup is slowing down the tournament, i will replace it with brawl until the tournament starts winding down.

Asa

Smash Hero
Been referred over to this tourney by HNG and GraPe, if only I could come :[

The fact that it's a 3-4 hour drive from Kamloops (where I currently live) I highly doubt I could go :/

* is only 16 *
can you stay in a hotel with me grape and iht? and whoever else wanted to stay there? The mrore, the cheaper, after all.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
I would gladly share a Hotel room if I could actually go, (parents said no yesterday ) :[

bundtcake

Smash Ace
excuse me? I have a very prominent career ahead with the local circus that I found solace in after sleeping on the streets for a week

Toony

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

Sneaking out if like 100% not possible considering I would need food, money, a ride, a ride back, and yea... more stuff like clothes etc.

I wish there was a tourney in Kamloops =(

Clouderz

Smash Ace
LOL.

Sneaking out if like 100% not possible considering I would need food, money, a ride, a ride back, and yea... more stuff like clothes etc.

I wish there was a tourney in Kamloops =(
im 14 and i went to kewlona for a brawl tourney..
by myself

i ****ing regret it though

so, no johns

HNG

Smash Journeyman
hey HNG! breez wants me to post here asking if you want to be his teammate at the tourney, now that he's partner-less
I'm gonna have to talk to ic0nic cause I already asked him and he agreed to be my partner. Anyone have his MSN or email?

Top Bottom