• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 5 - Jan 30th - Dallas TX - Brawl 1st = Dojo / Melee 1st = Darkrain

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Zac, please submit these results with payout AND brackets to the world ranking thread PLEASE. These players deserve thier points

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Super fun tourney. Brawl - is officially my favorite brawl variation hack. Sonic and pika are too much fun!:laugh:

Shoutouts:

Dojo : As usual, good stuff. Everytime I watch you play, I learn something new. Want to try getting a friendly in with you one day...

Van Jones: Still no friendly... =/

DMG: haha, not gonna lie, was pretty relieved when they called Chaos vs DMG so early and you told me it wasnt me...ha. Dont think I've ever played you outside of team friendlies...need to fix that.

D4ba - Mahvel?

Bwett - Thanks for doing so much in helping with running and cleaning up after our mess. Seriously appreciate the time and effort you and the other TOs put in. (Thanks for ****** me in Brawl - too =/ haha )

UTD Zac - Same as to Billy, thanks so much for all the effort you put into this. Would really like to get in more games with you. RREEAALLLY need the G&W practice :dizzy: . Thanks for the Brawl - help too. super fun!

Ice - me and you. $1 PT MM next time. haha, but good games bro. fun as always.

Holmes - didnt get to play you...watched you in teams though. Good stuff.

Typex - Cool dude. Thanks for driving us to Canes. really is a good place. Friendlies next time?

Slaps - GOOOOOD stuff! I know i jokingly give you crap all the time, but seriously, you've really improved. You're welcome for the IC advice/practice.haha. but seriously keep it up, bruh. (still a wifi scrub,lawl.)

Dphat - As always, an overall cool dude. GGs in winners. Hopefully next time I'll give you some better matches with less choke-age. no johns though. Coming for you next time bro. :)

Mr. Doom - Really nice to meet you. You play a really good Ike. I want to get matches in next time. (thanks for the rice krispie too!)

Chuky - We're playing more. Same number?

Hylian - IC dittos = lawl. Haha, but despite this tourney result, you're still my favorite ICs to watch. I get alot of my stuff with them from you. Just so flashy with the CGs... GGs in losers though. You completely ***** my sonic... as you said though, I guess playing Espy in that matchup would definitely help. Dont think that stage was too smart of a CP though... fun stuff in team friendlies afterwards too!

Shuz - good seeing you again. I may toss you a tekken or SF4 invite on XBL soon. (you dont really seem to ever be on MvC2...right?)

Tyson - Glad you and Dojo came out.

Brett - Your gf is making me worse at brawl!! :mad:. haha, I kid, she's awesome. But in all seriousness, dont even think about this placement. I'm more than confident that in addition to everyone in Denton, alot of Dallas and others will agree that you're way better than this. You know the mistakes you made, and you know how to fix them. Thats all they were...mistakes. From johns to skills, theres nothing to be done but to fix them. I'm confident your next tourney result will be different. My bad for making you drive back to Denton bc of a charger afterwards. at least we got pie.haha. More Brawl -... (P.S. We're stupid, we should've done teams :( )

Chaotic - Finally meet the dude everyone confuses me with (despite the fact we look nothing alike.haha) and we never play a SINGLE FRIENDLY! :( But got to watch you in a few games. Really nice pit. Hope to play or even team with you in the future. (haha, our names would be right beside each other on the result list too. xD)

Khaoz - Lost to Dphat and Hylian. I guess thats forgivable... Put the arcade stick down sometimes and get better.

Boose - Good seeing you again man.

Phoenix Alpha - Funny as usual. Good to see you again bro. PPL MM next time?

KirbyKid - Fun match! and super close! You're definitely alot better than the last time we played. GGs!

Serious Cat: Mario vs Sonic never gets old. GGs! :)

WEB: GGs man! Come to more tourneys!

Rave: GGs. yeah, Lucario > Sonic. Look forward to facing you again.

Sung- watched you play KirbyKid. nice PT!

Condm- had alot of fun playing you in those friendlies man! hang in there! you got alot better with each match we played. I owe you for my warm-up. Come to more stuff and stick with Falco!

Mr 9: Nice meeting you. Definitely hit me up about those smashfests and I'll try my hardest to make them. You should enter next time!

Cross: good couple of games we played. Sheik= stupid in Brawl -. haha

Fogo: One of my favortie Dallas smashers. Always chill and cool to be around. Still up for that Sonic/IC/pika vs D3 MM?

Darkrain: Didnt really talk to, play, or officially meet you, but you're definitely everything in melee I've heard you are. Good stuff man.

not too sure if I missed anyone...GGs everyone!

NNID
Budget_Player
Really, Brawl Minus? SMash can get that pathetic?
;_;

:O

Any brawl minus vids?
This. Please? :V

Brawl- was actually really really fun. Wayyy more fun than brawl+ imo :p.
<3

If you just play them for fun and not care about the games or what they do to them then it's really enjoyable lol. I stopped playing brawl+ because the community was like "PLAY OUR GAME IT'S BETTER LOLOLOL YOU SUCK IF YOU PLAY ANYTHING ELSE"

-.-.

But brawl- is really fun. Like..everyones broken lololol
Hm. Note to self: cancel next press release with title "If you don't play Brawl-, we're better than you"... :V

Actually, no. Scratch that. Release press release with the alpha. :V

Wario in Brawl -...

DEAR LORD!

Aside from characters that can plank, Wario is the most broken character in that game.
Characters that can plank? Details plox?

But yeah, Wario is ****ing busted. Any specific places to throw nerfs other than that crazy Fsmash?

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Good time yall.
Can't wait for the next.

But wtf is up with TL's ridiculously over-sized arrows?

Also... Improve Link's recovery.
He needs it, others have good recoveries and power kills.

He could also use some combo's but meh.

Coolness otherwise...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you just play them for fun and not care about the games or what they do to them then it's really enjoyable lol. I stopped playing brawl+ because the community was like "PLAY OUR GAME IT'S BETTER LOLOLOL YOU SUCK IF YOU PLAY ANYTHING ELSE"

-.-.

But brawl- is really fun. Like..everyones broken lololol
Did UTD leave the initial Sonic .pac on? Or did he put that garbage Sonic they updated with?
I need to know so I can judge how bad I should feel about missing this.

But yeah, Wario is ****ing busted. Any specific places to throw nerfs other than that crazy Fsmash?
Revert Sonic back to his initial .pac release. That'll stop Wario's gay.
<3

NNID
Budget_Player
Did UTD leave the initial Sonic .pac on? Or did he put that garbage Sonic they updated with?
I need to know so I can judge how bad I should feel about missing this.

Revert Sonic back to his initial .pac release. That'll stop Wario's gay.
<3
Not having an infinite grab release combo is normally a good thing. :laugh:
Good time yall.
Can't wait for the next.

But wtf is up with TL's ridiculously over-sized arrows?

Also... Improve Link's recovery.
He needs it, others have good recoveries and power kills.

He could also use some combo's but meh.

Coolness otherwise...
TL's arrows are big for some reason. Link's recovery... I'll talk to kirk about this one.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for handing out the *** whoopings and helping me get a little bit better. Mainly DMG. (thanks for sending me to losers)

Chuky - I wanted to play you but Rave kept hogging you to himself..lol

Alpha and chaotic - pit and lucas are to ****ing good.

Brownies - you were delicious.

dphat - you are a funny funny man, LET'S GO!

Darkrain - Thanks for the orgasm "How does he know?"

Looking forward to getting my *** kicked more often.

XvCvX

Smash Rookie
Thanks Zac had a grate weekend, and thanks Alpha for being awesome and making muck poffins.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lolwut? Can't Ike kill at like 10%, too? That's six already.

Edit: If you have the brackets, whoever you are, can you post them for everyone to see?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Darkrain vs AustinRC - Game 2 - WF

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkCFEABwZnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkCFEABwZnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Youtube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCFEABwZnI

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Mr. Van Jones goooood **** and if you ever want to see your sticker we should team for low tier dubz next time i'm in texas :)

hi pink fresh!!
D:

Hiii =)

we never played :[
Brawl- was actually really really fun. Wayyy more fun than brawl+ imo :p.
Grr. I wan to play some Brawl-

sounds funnn.

how much was entry to the tourney? lol like $1?
Wario in Brawl -...

DEAR LORD!

Aside from characters that can plank, Wario is the most broken character in that game.
Better than TL or Falco? I haven't seen much, but I've seen some **** stuff in that game. Like luigi's fair lmao.
name 5 people who could kill at 10%.....go!
Red Ganon
Blue Ganon
Old Ganon
Green Ganon
Regular Ganon
LOOOOL

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Serious Question:

How the F*** does Darkrain know EVERY TIME?!?!?!?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Who was that beastly roy guy?
I got ***** by Mitchell's Marth juggle...shouldn't have gone shiek :/

Can't see...rain is too dark

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, didnt get to hang out with a lot of people but i had a great time!
I wanna say thanks to Dphat for the housing(this guy is great and his cat too lol)
and brawl- rocks i shoulda entered that tournament... ><
-Mitchell

Everis755

Smash Cadet
1: Dojo - MK - good seein ya ***. quit smokin that **** though. ur eyes were all ****ed up. and tell bailie i said O HAI!

2: Van Jones (BadNewsBear) - MK/??? - beah beah beah. great show mayne

3: DMG - Wario/G&W-no fuzzy socks? no 1st place.

4: D4ba - MK - dang get wrecked in brawl- nigggg

5: Bwett - Diddy - i demand moar friendlies. i'll wreck u

5: UTD Zac - G&W - thanks for contributing to the community the way you do zac. havn't played you in a long time though. u riggin brackets cuz u scared bro?

7: Ice - Snake - fk'n ice. always scurrrred to play me. pfft. lets get ****ed up for my birthday

9: Typex - Falco - danggggg it was super good seeing you again and gettin some chickens with ya. tell yawawa i love him

9: Dphat - MK/Wario - ur lucky i took that fall in our match in losers bro. wont be lucky next time

13: Hylian - Ice Climbers - thx for takin me to RC and ****** me. it felt good. IC's aint got **** on me haha

13: Shuz - Kirby - oh marvin. how is that shield doing? o wait wut? u popped it? on ur own? dang.

17: Brett - Ike - first tourny in forever we havn't played haha

17: Khaoz - Sonic - CANESSSSS

25: Echo - i expected moar from you. way to let me down. haha kiddin. keep gettin better ***

33: Serious Cat - haha awesome brawl- friendlies

popcorn - you are gonna be my dubz partner. tell your current partner sorry

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LEGENDARY DOPPELGANGERS!!!

NOT DOPPELGATORS!!!

Lol.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Finally got my shoutouts, out. Lol

3: DMG - Wario/G&W - Wario- 4 way FFA was ****ing hilarious man! =D

5: Bwett - Diddy - Good games man, I never thought I would play you in tourney before. I still need Diddy Matchup help so next Phase we need to play some friendlies. Your Uair beat my Bair on Brinstar =[ epic comeback though.

7: Ice - Snake - We never got to play our "serious" friendly set =[ mabe at Phase 6.

9: Slaps - Ike - You should have done better! AGH!!! lol

9: Mr. Doom - Ike - You got a very tough bracket indeed Mr. Doom, nice job beating Ice, so epic!

13: Chuky - G&W - Nice job Chuky I need to play you again sometime.

13: Hylian - Ice Climbers - Good games man, I am still suprised I won. We will play next Phase =] I'll think about MM lol.

17: Brett - Ike - I am ahead of you! Finally! lol better luck next Phase man =\ I know you could have done better.

17: AlLSM - Link - We have our $2 MM next Phase!

17: Chaotic - Pit - I can't believe I got out-gayed on frigate stage flip =[ hilarious though.

17: Khaoz - Sonic - Thanks for the bit of advice on ICs matchup but I pretty much knew that lol

17: Popcornio - Toon Link - Brawl- game 3 was hilariously epic battles in kirby gayness lol

17: Phoenix Alpha - Lucas - Oh My God!!! SO EPIC!!!! I don't like the taste of Stick!!! I am now eligable to replace Brett as your low tier teams partner? =] lol

17: F-Hero - I have still yet to play you offline dude, friendlies next phase, I promise.

25: Kovu - Sucks I had to send you into losers so early =\ good games though =]

25: Echo - You are not welcome on a wii 3 Ikes are playing on! Go ruin someone elses day! Lol

25: C - Good tourney matches, hilarious brawl- matches as well lol.

25: KirbyKid - I haven't played you in forever, next time we meet, expect to get *****!

33: Serious Cat - I am sorry I broke your hand, it blocked my path to breaking the mouse. Fun friendlies while they lasted I guess, epic snake come back. =D

33: WEB - Good games, sorry I had to take you out at your first tourney, next time bring Justin with you =D

33: Merle - Good friendlies toward the end of Phase 5. Keep working on that TL. LOL @ TL-

33: Rave - Keep working on the Ike dude, Texas will always have the most Ike mains =D lol

33: Joo - Better luck next time dude, you are still pretty new to competitive so you will get better.

Fogo - Epic Brawl- games lol "GET OFF MY STAGE!!!!!" So many spike mind gamez!

Top Bottom