• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 3 - Nov 14th - Dallas TX - 1. Dojo 2. Ultimaterazer 3. LeeMartin

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well Dphat changed a lot. I was almost all Jigglypuff. Dphat went mostly Ness and Samus. I'd probably list his Samus, he thinks his Samus is better than his Ness.

Edit:

AWESTIN!!! I call you for the next low tier Doubles Event at Phase/whatever you go to.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
this is what i got so far

1: BadNewsBear & UltimateRazer (mario+Ike/Jiggs)
2: PhoenixAlpha & Sethlon (lucas+Zelda)
3: UTD Zac & Bwett (zelda+yoshi)
4: Dojo & LeeMartin (falcon/Ike+Ness/ike)
5: Damien & Awestin (bowser+ness)
5: DMG & Dphat (jiggs+Samus/Ness)
7: Ice & Furbs (pkmn t+Yoshi)
7: Take & Brett (jiggs/mario+ike)
9: Katie & Ales (zelda+Zelda)
9: Shuz & Raymond
9: Chucky & Chic

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Well Dphat changed a lot. I was almost all Jigglypuff. Dphat went mostly Ness and Samus. I'd probably list his Samus, he thinks his Samus is better than his Ness.

Edit:

AWESTIN!!! I call you for the next low tier Doubles Event at Phase/whatever you go to.
Your too slow DMG

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Are you serious? Dang, I call him for the one AFTER that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

*Shakes Hand*

THIS IS F***** BULLS***. I CALLED HIM FOR THOSE TOURNAMENTS. I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW.

Edit: Oh Hylian, you had me there for a second. I had to read the HTML lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Bwahahaha I call Tyson for the ones that he doesn't team with anyone because no one will team with him. :D

I promise I'll make you laugh. :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

*Shakes Hand*

THIS IS F***** BULLS***. I CALLED HIM FOR THOSE TOURNAMENTS. I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW.

Edit: Oh Hylian, you had me there for a second. I had to read the HTML lol.
Hahaha I was wondering if anyone was going to catch the html.

Hyro

Smash Lord
...it's waaay to happy in here, this ain't no results thread

we need some inui up in this *****

...I wanna team with bear for low tiers :(((

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Let's just say that what happens at Monica's House... STAYS at Monica's House.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Monica - This tourney was way too fun. Lots of beds + lots of food + lots of Monica?? Can't possibly be beat. (Unless of course you hold another at your house...;))
Give your parents another 'Thanks for Having Us' from me :)

PhoenixAlpha - Low tier teams was too fun. Victory frostiiiiiies

Dojo - I swear I down air'd, my controller must be broken. And the sun was in my eyes. Contacts were falling out too. Did I mention I was malnourished?
:) Matches were way too fun. I'll be </3 if you do leave us one day :(

Lee - You've no clue how proud it makes me for you to ask me to help you out in the meta ditto. Sorry I didn't get the chance to actually do so.

Katie - KT! KT! KT! Kately-UH I MEAN Katie!

Bear + Razor - GG in low tiers. We'll get ya next time :p

I talk with everyone in dallas too much to need to make anymore shout outs, hehe.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Bwahahaha I call Tyson for the ones that he doesn't team with anyone because no one will team with him. :D

I promise I'll make you laugh. :p
Yeah, i guess i fail or something, no one ever will team with me. That was 2 tournaments in a row where i did not enter low tier doubles cause of it.:(

Im with Josh, are there any recorded matches??

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Phase, who wants this gay jigglypuff to team with them?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Way late, but this tourney was so fun I had to. :]

UltimateRazer - Good **** bro. Finally completed the legend. JV 3 stock was bull****. I stopped trying. It's okay. Added 2 more wins for my record vs you. :] Keep working. Let's **** Wyatt next month.

Lee - I had a blast teaming with you. "Everytime you get hit, I'm gonna knock the **** out of you" xD You didn't listen to me about playing Tim. :[ Oh well, see you soon bro.

FK - **** good stuff. ***** like all of Dallas. xD We had some good matches. Your ZS is really fun to watch.

Fogo - The Magic doing some big things. Keep working. You're moving up big time. I'll tell you what I told Zac in a couple of months.

Dphat - **** Dphat doing big things too. Really glad you two are stepping it up. Texas needs alot more rep. We have so much potential with all these players, and now we're starting to make progress.

DMG - ****ting on people under stages.... *shakes hand* Haha good stuff. <3

Sethlon - I'm like 90% sure I pissed myself in our matches. Stop getting better *******. <3

UTD Zac - I had so much fun this weekend. :D Remember what I told you. Don't give up on GW. :[ You're the only one. You'll find a way. <3

Ice - Haha wrestling was fun as hell. Rashes after weren't. Good stuff in brackets too bro. Keep working against the MK matchup. You'll get it.

Awestin - Fun stuff in doubles. Almost made that comeback on Pirate Ship. *******.

Bwett - BILLLYYYYYYYY WEEETTTTTTT... I haven't said that in a long time. Fun weekend. Can't wait to see you again.

iBeah (BadNewsBear) -

Beah: So what are we doing
Dojo: GETTING *****!

Lmao you got wrecked so hard. Fun *** weekend. <3 Can't wait for hobo.

Tyson - Whether you believe it or not, you took a big *** step this weekend. Continue forward. And even though it's tempting to move on to other stuff, you can't. You can do it with your character. Keep pushing forward. Trust me. <3

PhoenixAlpha - EXCELLENCE! You're ****ing broken in LT doubles. I hate you and Sethlon. :[[[
<3333 Fun times this weekend. Hope to see you soon. :

Shuz - Shuz... seriously, next time you're just laying down and watching tv... just poke your belly button. You gotta try it. xD Remember what we talked about next time you go into a match. I'm serious.

Katie - Your Sonic got *****. And Lee is mine. Kekekeke. <3

Phases and Dallas are ****ing awesome. I am 90% sure I will be moving there someday. <3 See you guys next month.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
dang no shout outs =/

ggs everyone I played! definitely think I'll be showing back up to more tourneys . forgot how much I missed it.

to everyone I recorded matches of/for 3 stocking me; should be up tonight.

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MONICA FOR HOSTING AND COOKING FOR EVERYONE!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Katie - Your Sonic got *****. And Lee is mine. Kekekeke. <3
**** wtf?? why does everyone try to steal him from me:(:(

dang no shout outs =/

ggs everyone I played! definitely think I'll be showing back up to more tourneys . forgot how much I missed it.

to everyone I recorded matches of/for 3 stocking me; should be up tonight.

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MONICA FOR HOSTING AND COOKING FOR EVERYONE!
daaaaaaang, tj. sry i didnt give you a shoutout:( i havent seen you in forever;)

come to more events:)

Top Bottom