• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 11 - July 17th - Dallas TX - @FX Game Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Low chance of me showing up. =\

If I do go, I'll have to leave pretty early.
If you do show up, I might try and pull you aside for an Ike ditto or something.

Last time I went to a tourney was about a month after brawl came out. You were there though, and you and Bluezaft made awesome jokes about eating my girlfriend's cookies (she baked some for everyone there.)

I'd just like to see how much better you've gotten compared to me since I've been out of the scene for some time.

The only other person I think I've played that's attending is Zac, but his G&W crushed me so hard back then I doubt I'll notice a difference. xD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If you do show up, I might try and pull you aside for an Ike ditto or something.

Last time I went to a tourney was about a month after brawl came out. You were there though, and you and Bluezaft made awesome jokes about eating my girlfriend's cookies (she baked some for everyone there.)

I'd just like to see how much better you've gotten compared to me since I've been out of the scene for some time.

The only other person I think I've played that's attending is Zac, but his G&W crushed me so hard back then I doubt I'll notice a difference. xD
Bro.... bro. I didn't start playing until 2009. And I've never met Bluezaft.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This gonna be a fun phase, hopefully XD... Can't wait to see you all there =]
You + Me

Captain Falcon + Ike

Team Friendlies cus last phase we dominated.

It's going down again....

And Kovu, I will have to decline your MM....for Batou has no monies for MM's this weekend. Thank the lovely people at the municipal court for making me pay for a ticket before it hit warrant status -_-

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Bro.... bro. I didn't start playing until 2009. And I've never met Bluezaft.
Baaw.

I posted that REALLY late at night, and evidently my eyes must have been fuzzy, because I could have sworn your username was Bwett. :(

I am both sorry and embarrassed.

Where the hell is everyone I knew?! D:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Baaw.

I posted that REALLY late at night, and evidently my eyes must have been fuzzy, because I could have sworn your username was Bwett. :(

I am both sorry and embarrassed.

Where the hell is everyone I knew?! D:
Haha, it's no problem. Billy Wett is still around. After Ike he went to Yoshi, and after Yoshi he went to Diddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom