• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - No side events means LOTS of friendlies & MMs! Travel to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hylian has johns. Slaps' win isn't legit.
based off last time XD..

Its cool Hylian I don't care about Johns or anything.. I promised you we would MM and now that your gonna leave TX i don't have many chances to get it done.. So if i get *****, oh well. If I win, awesome. Its a game, i play to win, but if i lose it's cool. Got nothing against you or anyone in TX.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Naw man. You don't have to cover me. I'm 100% confident that you are gonna **** him.
<3333 It will be sexy.

based off last time XD..

Its cool Hylian I don't care about Johns or anything.. I promised you we would MM and now that your gonna leave TX i don't have many chances to get it done.. So if i get *****, oh well. If I win, awesome. Its a game, i play to win, but if i lose it's cool. Got nothing against you or anyone in TX.
People johning for me is not me johning lol. Say whatever I still lost. It doesn't bother me :). I look forwards not back.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Rel please have your girl bring you lol
LMAO Fogo your dumb bro! well it depends if she is gonna go to hawaii or not, hopefully Van JOnes will just Take me :) since we live in Abilene, i'lll be ready to show off Yoshi :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
LMAO Fogo your dumb bro! well it depends if she is gonna go to hawaii or not, hopefully Van JOnes will just Take me :) since we live in Abilene, i'lll be ready to show off Yoshi :)
rel!!!

We gotta play if you go. :D

Gnes

Smash Master
BTW keith $20 mm , best of 5. Grudge match we never got to do at Hobo25.
I already answered this on aim.

I'll play u in a serious set, but not for money, considering i owe u money for u know what.
Personally i would rather save my energy for tourney and for the king of patience, but oh well.

stop trolling dojo lol

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I'll join in on the Dphat Gnes mm to make it a free for all money match, winner gets paid, first out pays 20, second out pays 10! That pic is too epic lol

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Anyone want to team with me for this?

Also, dojo and fogo. 5$ mm's if we dont meet in tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom