• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 London Booking 21 people confirmed! 1 SPARE TICKET

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm with Joe on this one. But hey it is to be expected- lazy Londoners who won't do anything unless it's on their doorstep, or someone else does it for them :laugh:
?...

here here! it has to be now said that this is a fantastic effort by you Londoners and that is rly encouragin to see!! Also, a big well done to fuzzyness for booking you all tickets :)
:/

edwin is taking the last ticket, sorry guys :p im sure you can sort out the booking yourselves ^_^
Do you enjoy being gullible? lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool The bottom one cos brawls been out for awhile now so some people might be mindgamed by the quote. :)

Edit - Actually take out the brawl been out for two years for the lulz lol.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Jawz, for the most part it was a joke baby, though not entirely coz having to be babysitted to a tourney is pretty pathetic imo. Your not new to the boards so you should be aware that peeps are gonna say what they wont, this aint a playdate rofl.

As for Kira, always presume something a joke before you presume its serious, or youll never survive a convo with prof
nah from your posts you dont seem like the joker type at all, lol my bad if im wrong and never survive in a convo with prof? IM A LONDON SMASHER BABY UNLIKE OUTSIDERS WE CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING!!!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
sudden random out burst by mother means i cant make this anymore not allowed to come. **** sorry fuzz ill pay you back wen i see you if no1 else uses the ticket man was looking forward to this tho =/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Damn....those tickets could have went to other people like Kman's lil bro lol....
Does this mean that other members of HSAM ain't coming or were you the only member from the beginning who was going lol....

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i was the only member coming in the first place lol sucks tho aint played smash really in a while either =/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why do Brawlers want to go to a Melee tourney to play Brawl... just seems like a waste of money and wastes coach spaces + someone could do a brawl tourney on the same day for Brawlers somewhere else lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I converted about 2months ago. So did Tamoo and now he's one of the top players in the UK and didn't you as well JJ?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Converting from brawl to melee is prob one of the legitist moves a person can make.

Seriously....melee is just so much more fun in every single way.

Also it's alot easier IMO to gauge your improvements and the game is just better in every way, shape and form.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Prof is a huge inspiration to me and the only reason I'm taking Melee srs now is so I can **** Tamoo after he beat me a few months ago... then I'll retire.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Falcon is totally ****ing insane. My tech skill is IMMENSE and I have created countless combos that are incredibly awesome yet BRUTAL. I AM the best in East Midlands as well, Yeniths can go suck a ****.

I'd go but parent and travel issues johns.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
WHEEEELLLZZZZZ I'm coming to Leicester soon after PH2 for you baby, you can TRY and give me the business then but I assure you that you will fail :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Bill fails stfu. Tamoo is good *****es shouldn't be hating and he's better than like most of you n00bs but not as good as me cuz I am ****ing insane at this game.

Yen I might be hosting a fest on the 19th. Make it baby. I was gonna do all Melee but the EM BRAWLERZ wanna come so I might do 2 brawl set ups and 3 melee. I don't think I'll do a Brawl tourney though, just Melee Singles + Dubs.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I've actually beaten tamoo in every tournament that I've played him in but you're probs just still shaking after having played a very good melee player for the 1st time

Top Bottom