• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 London Booking 21 people confirmed! 1 SPARE TICKET

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Probably if i can find a partner lol im **** in doubles though...

My coach details becuase you said to write them down:

I'm on London Victoria 22:30 - 00:25 Southampton. 4th December

Southampton 6:10 - 8:29 London Victoria. 6th December

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Charles- why is Unreal on both lists? Also, good stuff getting this all sorted, this is a really good London turnout =@.@=

lol If no-one flakes, with just the londoners and southamptoners there'll be more people than PH1 :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
£8.60 for me return not bad at all.

Thanks very much Charles for booking!

I'm bringing £25 then...£8.60 coach, £10 food, £5 tourney entry.

I PAY TO LOSE! LOL
oh crap 1 mistake..hm

anyone else want to go? we have a 14:15 ticket spare

frostbyte?
You should defintely try to get Frostbyte to go.
Don't even bother asking Edwin cos he is just going to waste a ticket by saying he's going and then not going on the day as usual.
I think he has done that 3 times now and wasted your money.

Why is our return more then the people going in the morning despite us getting on the same coach :confused:

Almas

Smash Lord
Oh, hey, if that coach slot is still going in between whatever y'all are chatting about I'd love to come.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Edwin is not gonna come =¬_¬;= I've been to at least 4 events he's supposed to have been at and I've still never met the guy.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@ Fuzzy you getting into tekken6 seriously :p , i will be at your house at 12pm Friday if thats ok ?

@ Dacacia i just dont like smash enough to go anywhere nowdays but its time i went to one

@ Kman , you will be getting your money its way overdue + Fuzz

J03

Smash Master
national express, select times and dates (which are mentioned above), and pay.

i mean seriously, its not being lazy, its being a moron

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well you can either be lazy and miss out BIG TIME on whats gonna be an awesome tournament, or you can book for yourself. Your choice

Kasper!

Smash Lord
national express, select times and dates (which are mentioned above), and pay.

i mean seriously, its not being lazy, its being a moron
whats wrong with you? the guy said hes too lazy, no need to attack him on the sly

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm with Joe on this one. But hey it is to be expected- lazy Londoners who won't do anything unless it's on their doorstep, or someone else does it for them :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
edwin is taking the last ticket, sorry guys :p im sure you can sort out the booking yourselves ^_^
WTF.....Why did you seriously give it to him, if he comes to this I will purposefully drown myself in pools, that's how sure I am he is not coming.

You're seriously just wasting a ticket, when are you going to learn Charles, this is gonna be like the 4th time he is going to waste your money, give it to Frostbyte or even some random new person who wants to get in the scene....but not him.

Edwin is not gonna come =¬_¬;= I've been to at least 4 events he's supposed to have been at and I've still never met the guy.
AGREED!

I'm with Joe on this one. But hey it is to be expected- lazy Londoners who won't do anything unless it's on their doorstep, or someone else does it for them :laugh:

Stop flaming an entire region, we are the majortiy of your attendance at this tournament so just shut up.

whats wrong with you? the guy said hes too lazy, no need to attack him on the sly
Thanks.

@J03, Yeah im lazy, what of it? I don't care about some random calling me a moron ;), and if there is gonna be guys like you there, I wouldn't want to waste my own time

Professor Pro said:
Stop flaming an entire region, we are the majortiy of your attendance at this tournament so just shut up.
Agreed.

@Bullet, I went to EM for a tourny (and will be going to future ones) and im going to Scotland for a tourny aswell, so SSSSHHHH.

Im just lazy when it comes to booking stuff. I skip through it to fast and miss out info, I nearly booked my EM ticket 2 hours late because of this.

Sounds fairly moronic to me =/
Call it what you wish, perhaps it is moronic, I honestly couldn't care less. Yeah im a moron, heck, I main Samus IN BRAWL, surely thats a sign of being a moron in itself. ;)

@rusted, I love how you ignored the rest of the post <3

Edit: I was just browsing through these regional boards, there is drama literally EVERYWHERE in UK related topics( nearly as bad as the peach boards), so Im honestly not suprised some of you guys like to stir it up. ;)

/drama

J03

Smash Master
Jawz, for the most part it was a joke baby, though not entirely coz having to be babysitted to a tourney is pretty pathetic imo. Your not new to the boards so you should be aware that peeps are gonna say what they wont, this aint a playdate rofl.

As for Kira, always presume something a joke before you presume its serious, or youll never survive a convo with prof

Jawz, for the most part it was a joke baby, though not entirely coz having to be babysitted to a tourney is pretty pathetic imo. Your not new to the boards so you should be aware that peeps are gonna say what they wont, this aint a playdate rofl.

As for Kira, always presume something a joke before you presume its serious, or youll never survive a convo with prof
What on earth are you talking about?

1. I was simply asking if I could have the last ticket, so what im lazy, your really going to attempt to argue with me for joking around with you when you joke around with me? Even knowing full well im not going to respond in the way you want.

2. Im not new to the boards indeed, but that does not mean I know alot of the guys here, I only just found out who you were, despite going to 4 tournaments so far, I still didn't know who you were, and I keep up to date with the melee scene as well as brawl.

3. Your not funny imo, and your not amusing anybody, so just lay off. Seriously. NOBODY thought you was joking, and if you was, then fair deuce, but I have nothing to take back since I never insulted anybody, you and Bullet insulted me and the London community.

@Prof, I agree, it's not pathetic, but meh, let him think what he wants ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What on earth are you talking about?

1. I was simply asking if I could have the last ticket, so what im lazy, your really going to attempt to argue with me for joking around with you when you joke around with me?

2. Im not new to the boards indeed, but that does not mean I know alot of the guys here, I only just found out who you were, despite going to 4 tournaments so far, I still didn't know who you were, and I keep up to date with the melee scene as well as brawl.

3. Your not funny, and your not amusing anybody, so just lay off. Seriously.

@Prof, I agree, it's not pathetic, but meh, let him think what he wants ;)
I actually seriously want you to get the last ticket.

BASICALLY the last ticket has been given to someone called Edwin a.k.a Retroking2000.

This guy is the biggest flaker in the world, he has made Fuzzyness book for him like 5 times and then on the day when we are waiting for the coach he doesn't show up and then when we ask him he says 'He couldn't be bothered to come' which waste Fuzzy money.
He also did the same on a European tournament and just flaked on the day.

Also he flakes nearly every single London Monthly when he says he is gonna go, he is just a liability and Fuzzy keeps wasting his time with trying to get him to come.

As I previously stated I would prefer the ticket to be given to Frostbyte or a new guy trying to get into the scene (you for example)

FUZZYNESS GIVE THE SPARE TICKET TO THIS GUY......SERIOUSLY!

I actually seriously want you to get the last ticket.

BASICALLY the last ticket has been given to someone called Edwin a.k.a Retroking2000.

This guy is the biggest flaker in the world, he has made Fuzzyness book for him like 5 times and then on the day when we are waiting for the coach he doesn't show up and then when we ask him he says 'He couldn't be bothered to come' which waste Fuzzy money.
He also did the same on a European tournament and just flaked on the day.

Also he flakes nearly every single London Monthly when he says he is gonna go, he is just a liability and Fuzzy keeps wasting his time with trying to get him to come.

As I previously stated I would prefer the ticket to be given to Frostbyte or a new guy trying to get into the scene (you for example)
This will be my 5th tournament, first melee one however, im not that new xD, but I thank you, really.

Retro was at my first tournament actually, never seen him after that though xD. Even If he gets the ticket, then fair deuce, he got here first, I'll just attempt (and fail) to book a ticket myself, ill probably go by train, much quicker and I dont have to get up as early <3.

J03

Smash Master
hmm ill apologise then. prolly shouldnt joke with peeps who dont know how i be online.

sorry.

Charles: dont give the ticket to edwin you KNOW he will flake, this killerz guy has been to 4 tourneys which is more tourneys then edwin has attended but about half the amount of tourneys he said hed attend to xD at least give it to someone who WANTS to play smash. Edwin knows hell flake and flaking is a big joke to him. Hes taking you for a ride and your being a pompus elitist for choosing him coz of his skills (which you mega overestimate anyways lol)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The funny thing is the last tournament Edwin went to is........ALT.

Which was my FIRST tournament when I mained peach lol.

That proves his flake record.

Edit - Edwin is really good but all of them lot (ESP CHRISBOI) ride him so hard and do overestimate him a bit
Chrisboi told me he is perfect the other day on the phone. I was 'WOTTTT' from when I beat this guys marth all the time.

I must admit his marth is reallly good and his style is sick, but to call him perfect and say he is the best marth in Europe when he can't beat me and defintely can't even touch Fuzzyness in tourney is just ridiculous lol.

Fuzzy is wasting the ticket on him cos of what he wants Edwin to prove, I know Edwin will shock people if he came, but let's face it, he's not.

hmm ill apologise then. prolly shouldnt joke with peeps who dont know how i be online.

sorry.
Thanks, im sorry aswell.

Maybe Edwin will go to this one, besides, he did get here before me, so regardless of how many tournys hes been to, he still has priority over myself.

Top Bottom