• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yes we did, and we all came to a consensus that the best ones are the vanilla ones with the sprinkles.
I dunno. Vanilla sprinkles were good but I would rep team chocolate if Dunkaroos were to come back. Maybe I'd appreciate that flavour better now that I'l older.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Can it be substituted with grocery bought [cake] frosting? I'd eat straight out the tub as it isfor <$3 worth.
:phone:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You're both crazy. Like, do you just not eat cupcakes, then? Do you have birthday muffins instead? And instead of cake, do you only eat pies?

Something traumatic scarred you two as children, didn't it? Like, your mom drowned in a vat of frosting, or something like that. That's the only logical explanation.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
A delicious way to go. But miraculously survive, get horrible disfigured that you get cosmetic surgery and become the supervillian The Baker. Was gonna go with Decorator but that doesn't roll of the tongue.

Anyways #killmyself for that bad jab.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I love frosting, but frosting don't love me.

I think I can blame at least 25% of one whole buttcheek for that ****.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well yeah, those were gussied up Animal Crackers.

Who likes those.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're both crazy. Like, do you just not eat cupcakes, then? Do you have birthday muffins instead? And instead of cake, do you only eat pies?

Something traumatic scarred you two as children, didn't it? Like, your mom drowned in a vat of frosting, or something like that. That's the only logical explanation.
I just wipe the big glob of frosting at the top of cupcakes off. The cake part is fine.

The only frosting induced trauma I've experienced is getting instant pre-diabetes from licking it once.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
buh. you wiped the frosting off? T_T There are starving kids in africa who don't even have sugar to make frosting out of!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It's not capitalism's fault! Capitalism has brought us great things, like the doritos locos tacos flavored doritos and deep fried oreos. What we need to do is regulate better. Everyone has a minimum icing quota to fill, and we can sell it at reduced prices to poorer countries ^_^

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
**** Big Sugar,
*Beat track stops*
**** a beat I'll go a Capella, **** Papa Doc **** a clock **** a trailer **** everybody **** ya'll if you doubt me I'm a piece of ****in' commie trash I say it proudly and **** this rap battle I don't wanna win, I'm outtie. Here, tell these people something they don't know about me.
*Hands microphone to Papa Doc*

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yes please, delivered to my house as soon as you can. And thank you kindly.

Top Bottom