• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
In Kinder, I had two friends tug-of-war me cause they wanted me as their reading buddy.

I was a victim of a share-less classroom.
I had the same thing, except in my case the girls liked me and made no fuss about it:

"It's MY turn to have him today, tuesday's MY day!!"

"No today is MY day to have him!"

Me: "Can't we just al-"

"SHUT UP! It's MY day to have him!"

etc etc...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nothing but the drawing tablet I had as an early christmas gift and A gameboy game called battlebots. Surprisingly, it's new and hasn't even been used.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got some clothes, a new hubcap, a new printer/scanner, a security wallet, and a renewed sinus infection.

All very good gifts, besides the last one (I think the last verse may have, y'know, riled it). The printer was especially needed; mine's been broke for months.

Merry Christmas, non-ESAM 'chus.

Happy late Hanukkah, ESAM 'chu.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My haul this year:
- $200 cash
- Parents paid for my 2-yr Verizon upgrade (went with the Galaxy S3), so my phone is now the **** instead of a piece of ****
- Wonderstruck perfume from my sister
- $50 bonus from work (and I've only been working there for a month.... my boss is so sweet)
- $20 in movie gift certificates from one of my coworkers
- Stocking stuffers: tons of candy and pistachio nuts (which I'm obsessed with), cute new compact mirror, girly nail stuff, etc
- Massage appointment at a nice spa downtown from my aunt
- An Xmas card from Ziggy <3 My little munchkin so thoughtful

Good year. :) Had some really rough patches over the last few months, so that made this entire past week even better.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That reminds me. The security wallet had $10 cash in it.

Was going to use that for lunch today, but just heard that my boss' boss is buying.

Also, seconding that pistachios are tasty.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
YA SPOILED BRATS THE LOT OF YOU *grumble grumble*
60 € from grandma and a Panettone from work. I hate Panettone. Pistachios and peanuts would've been better.
Oh yeah, forgot Dryad Soraka from one of my teammates. Not a huge change from the original, but nice nonetheless.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What's a Panettone? I could Google it, sure, but I wanna hear your description since you seem to feel so strongly about it. =X

Alsoalsoalso you reminded me: Aaron got me Oktoberfest skin for Gragas. :bee: I love it. And today I bought myself Volibear + his Northern Storm skin and the Arctic Ops skin for Kennen. Couldn't resist the sale. ;; !

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q

This is a Panettone! Traditional Italian Christmas sweet. Following the original recipe, it's stuffed with raisins and candied fruit (just like the pic), something I despise. There are chocolate variations too, but I wasn't lucky enough to get one.

what I really like instead, is the Pandoro;

think of it as Panettone's younger brother. If you know one of these two sweets, you automatically know about the other as well. It's empty inside (unless stuffed with chocolate), but we usually pour icing sugar on it, and it gets very tasty.
fun fact, Pandoro literally means "golden bread" because of its color, while Panettone means "Toni's bread", from the baker's name. =x

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's bread.
I'll take it off your hands for only 60 euros.

Also pandoro sounds amazing.

You're all making me hungry, man.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
**** dude, I regret not eating more chocolate brioche (among other baked goods) on my exchange to Italy haha.

Also, I always thought panettone meant large bread since one is generally added to adjectives to denote that they are large or bulky. TIL.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I bet it'd get pretty bulky if you jammed enough fruit or chocolate in there.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374

Alsoalsoalso you reminded me: Aaron got me Oktoberfest skin for Gragas. :bee: I love it. And today I bought myself Volibear + his Northern Storm skin and the Arctic Ops skin for Kennen. Couldn't resist the sale. ;; !
That's nothing compared to all the skins you gave me.
-Lion Dance Kog'maw
-Firefox Ahri
-Arctic Warfare Caitlyn

I still owe you something so we can be even. :)

Also, I got a Wii U. Someone in SA should hold something so we can play.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
that's a common misconception! Panettone is far from being the largest type of bread our bakers can make. (hello) it's actually average on size, something along 10" .
I sense a great disturbance in the double entendres.

:( You can wish me a merry christmas too, even if I don't celebrate it.
Aight.

Merry Christmas, ESAM.

Top Bottom