• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Leaf, captain has to be in the name. He's just Gangplank

That's like posting Tesuka cause he's captain of the tennis team in prince of tennis

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Rum apparently doesn't like me. It made me nauseous and gave me the ****s...and I didn't drink too much of it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aww Stealth, that was pretty damn cute.

I'm giving up on food. Gonna work on eating less to the point i eat small meals 3 times a day with no need of snacks.
....Why would you ever do such a crazy thing?

Ephyon

Smash Champion
I'm giving up on food. Gonna work on eating less to the point i eat small meals 3 times a day with no need of snacks.
I get giving up on snacks, but you should just eat the "proper" amount of food per meal. Be sure, your body won't allow you to eat less than you need; it'll ask for more. even more so if you work, study or perform mild/intense activity in general.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My friend really wants me to try this:

Looks expensive and pretentious but very delicious, esp for fall.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
....Why would you ever do such a crazy thing?
My enjoyment of food has led to some bad charatistics in me like eating fast to hog more food, demanding seconds always which made my portion of the bill twice as much (i'm not paying but i feel bad for my parents), and not sharing food (not even a nibblet). I even waste time just staring in the fridge or whatever just to see what I should eat now even though i ate like 20 minutes ago.

Maybe i'll eat more when i see that i can control myself better, but for now i'm gonna train my body to manage on low amounts of food. Still gonna go to the gym and part take in physical activities and mantain my low food diet.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Don't underestimate a low food diet, you can't just decide to not eat as much because you want to (especially if you're going to be doing physical activities). It takes a lot of hard work and self control, or just stuff to make you forget to eat. Also, it sounds like you just plain enjoy eating, and that never helps.

Top Bottom