• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
blue latias saphy? tsk tsk lol, it looks cool though, Ive always liked latios' colors better, except i love latias' golden eyes.

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
What goes on in this thing? I look back a couple of pages, **** turns to hell. I go to the last page, something awkward is going on. Oh well.

4 months till SRT, training like a mother right now. gah.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol, the Pika social is truly random. XP

I was kind of wondering something though, does anyone happen to have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back once I've bred another male with the move, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Never mind, got it from a friend. :)

blue latias saphy? tsk tsk lol, it looks cool though, Ive always liked latios' colors better, except i love latias' golden eyes.
XP Yes, blue Latias has always been one of my forms. Latios' colors are awesome but I like Latias' colors too. Honestly I just like their colors regardless. XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
AdBlock has a pretty good April Fool's going on.... instead of blocked ads, you get cats lol.

& the Toonami thing is more cruel than anything. :c They know how much people want it back for real!

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Do people really want toonami back? Think about it. Do people even watch TV anymore? Most of the shows from toonami are available on the internet. Even if you say "hey i still watch tv!!!!1!111!" think about the people who watched toonami when it first aired in the 90's. Most of them are busy looking for a job now lol.

Long story short, we don't want toonami back. We want the 90's back, and sadly that is something CN cannot give us. To tell the truth though, I'm just a tad upset Adult Swim didn't air an episode of Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, or MegasXLR.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Guess I'll just watch the leaked episodes of Avatar: Legend of Korra to to help me forget for now.

PZ

Smash Lord
Lol, the Pika social is truly random. XP

I was kind of wondering something though, does anyone happen to have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back once I've bred another male with the move, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Never mind, got it from a friend. :)

XP Yes, blue Latias has always been one of my forms. Latios' colors are awesome but I like Latias' colors too. Honestly I just like their colors regardless. XD
Hmm I might play HG/SS again...
That sucked about toonami though...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I always found Toonami kinda overpraised by my non-Mexican peers. Maybe it was because I watched most of those shows (plus some others) uncut, uncensored with good voice acting+intros when I was a kid.

Same thing different name I suppose...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Do people really want toonami back? Think about it. Do people even watch TV anymore? Most of the shows from toonami are available on the internet. Even if you say "hey i still watch tv!!!!1!111!" think about the people who watched toonami when it first aired in the 90's. Most of them are busy looking for a job now lol.

Long story short, we don't want toonami back. We want the 90's back, and sadly that is something CN cannot give us. To tell the truth though, I'm just a tad upset Adult Swim didn't air an episode of Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, or MegasXLR.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Guess I'll just watch the leaked episodes of Avatar: Legend of Korra to to help me forget for now.
Many do although the one thing I did hate was what they used to show us was edited. Though at one time Toonami was kind enough to actually give us Dragon Ball Z uncut for a short time. I do want the 90s cartoons back though sadly we'd have to get Boomerang but of course pay our provider even more just for that and other stuff.

Adult Swim kinda went down hill too. I like when it first came out. Sea lab 2011, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha. Though I hated the stupid crap they put out now. Squidbillies, these guys that try putting on make up to like feminine. (Grosses me out.) and other junk with the except of Robot Chicken. I been wanting to watch Sailor Moon but they always showed the edited versions. I still have yet to watch an uncut one. People say it is violent on the uncut but I have yet to view it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That would be the aforementioned Tara Strong lol. She's done voices for practically everything. =X

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I recognized it right away and laughed.
Now we wait for the audio to be edited into an episode of MLP. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Looks promising to buy, you can't tell if it sucks or not. It's in-between, I guess.
Rent the game or something though.

Derpy♂

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Never been a fan of No More Heroes to begin with, so this doesn't interest me in the least.
I bet plenty of people'll get a kick outta it though. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've been playing mgs peace walker until I finished. Tara strong too good.
The vocaloid tunes just makes the game more worth it.

Derpy♂

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
man no troll, watched the first episode of a LP of TWEWY, and it is so much worse then i thought it would be. terrible music, terrible art style, asdf i can see why its popular but those exact reasons are why i think its garbage L

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
do you guys know me? like when the **** do i ever change my avatar to please someone? **** that

also the music is sooooooo bad in twewy >.> why must there be bad pop music instead of some actual good game music? like xenoblade, perfect scenic and battle music for an rpg

Top Bottom