• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Premium expires at the end of the month. Could always prank ya K Prime but your red name would negate that. XD Heck I haven't pranked anyone so I should just pick people at random.

That aside I was walking to work in uniform and a baby points at me saying "Daddy?" I thought it was cute. The mother just smiles at me and I smiled back.

:phone:

Cassio

Smash Master
Kentucky Prime was by far the best.

Although King K. Prime would be awesome.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I got school, lol.

For now, I don't specifically have a schedule until spring.
So I just work when I am needed.

Pony Edit: Man, my avatar is so damn amazing right now.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I can't stand to be outside in general, unless it's something cool like a beach or a park.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Loosely related, but I'm constantly torn between being a nerdy/geeky recluse and being a social butterfly (which more or less means giving up games since there aren't enough hours in the day on top of work). Half-and-half somehow isn't as fulfilling as either extreme. :ohwell:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I normally don't talk about this kind of stuff, but in the past two days I've had 2 vaguely Apex related dreams (which is weird seeing as I hardly ever remember my dreams and Apex was over 2 weeks ago). In the first dream I was at a national of some kind, similar to Apex, but I actually made it out of first round pools as the 2nd seed. I was pretty happy with it, until the second round pools started the next day (at a different venue for some reason) and I was destroyed by everybody, even people who weren't in my pool. Also, I should mention that the only reason I made it out of the first round of pools is because 3 of the people in my pool died during the tourney. That's right, I'm not even good at Brawl in my own dreams, lol.

The second dream involved a road trip between myself, KayLo, Roller, and what I can only describe as being an amalgamation of PikaPika, Ussi, and Leaf. Everyone lived within walking distance of my house, and we were all planning on driving over 3 hours away to a tourney that was being held at an amusement park. But before we got going, KayLo wanted to stop by my grandparents' house to purchase either a taco or a chimichanga (I can't remember which) from their garage. Somehow she did. Then we all drove I drove us to the tourney, but while there we decided to just have fun in the park instead. Also it was after midnight by then.

Now, I'm no fancy-pants dream analyst, but I'm pretty sure these dreams mean that I miss Apex and want us all to visit an abandoned amusement park after midnight.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I also had a dream that I visited an amusement park. However, my dream didn't have anything Smash related in it.

Also, I'm down to visit an abandoned amusement park, haunted graveyard, ancient ruins (preferably haunted) or Arkham Asylum with you.
Sorry didn't mean to hate on your job, a guys gotta do what a guy has to do to make some $
Fixed. We are talking about landscaping after all.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Man and I thought I had some pretty random *** dreams lul. My analysis is you hate me as I wasn't even mentioned once. And I want to see an artists sketch of the malgamation person loooool

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I never had any dreams at all.
But if I did, it would be very odd.

That's why I have imagination on my side to get those dreams off of the weird and into the cool.

Sorry didn't mean to hate on your job, a guys gotta do what a guy has to do to make some $$$$$$$

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

@auto: I don't like you.

Top Bottom