• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Ava: School smashing sounds fun ♥
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well :D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kaylo: I read that the new ds Rune factory is sweeettt and has some multiplayer stuff :o yay
Multiplayer??? Yessss~ hopefully it doesn't lag to high hell though. RF games seem to have a problem with lagging real bad when there's too much stuff on the screen. :urg:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
...Oh... Yeah, that's right... I forgot...

Some people prefer that they either be credited, asked before, or both. I did neither before I took it. :<

Uhm... Uhm...

...I'm sorry...!

*Tries to change the subject.*

Did you do that avatar yourself? I'm glad I know where it's from, makes it easier to appreciate it. :)
Haha, it's ok. I just thought that it was funny because I thought that sig was crap. :laugh:

No, I slightly edited a pic that I found somewhere for my avvy. I usually add some color, sharpen it, etc.

Happy birthday, Bear.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Life, we've lost it o_o
*Does CPR*

Happy birthday Van ^^

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
It is, I'm not used to having four people playing, I'm used to a CPU :p So its good practice but its also hilarious, and very loud :chuckle:

I am, so how have you been?
I'm fine thank you! Still my silly boring self ♥
It's great that you dont have to go anywhere to practice now! Make sure you get some good doubles matches going!

@Fz: I always wanted some bubble tea. Sounds so good.
@Serin: Yay! :p
Uh no one happens to have a micro-sd card that they arent using?....

edit: Ohh a picture! Lol at everyones expression ♥
Happy that youre having a good time, Legendary.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Holy crap, i really am the worst Pikachu alive :bigthumbu

Played a tourney set, lost 3 times with Pika, then went Samus and got the games. I feel accomplished as a Pikachu:urg:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I blame that girly nonsense that happened several pages back.
^

Also, it's the weekend.

Uh no one happens to have a micro-sd card that they arent using?....
I might, I'll check for you. Dunno how many gigs it is, though...... I think I stopped using it because I switched to a bigger one.

Holy crap, i really am the worst Pikachu alive :bigthumbu

Played a tourney set, lost 3 times with Pika, then went Samus and got the games. I feel accomplished as a Pikachu:urg:
Yup, sounds about right.

Almost every true Pika player starts out by losing with him..... he's a deceptively hard character to play well. Keep at it, though, and success will come. :)

..........For some people. Still waiting for mine. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
ESAM just got knocked out by his bro, got 9th (lost to felix first in winners). Did better than adhd and ally though, they both got 17th I think. This tourney is messed up..

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's yo boy Van Jones right here. I appreciate the love, I'll give some back later today. I gotta play Pika and go do stuff that Swole Black guys would do. I'll be back later. Peace fools

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

I might, I'll check for you. Dunno how many gigs it is, though...... I think I stopped using it because I switched to a bigger one.
Ohh Thank you for checking for me! Don't do so if its a hassle though
....someone happened to give me a flashcart but I dont have a micro sd....
Ill be able to scrape up some funds for you if you dont mind sending it to me ♥

Kenrawr

Smash Master
well from what I understand their ride was already @ the venue but it was already almost time to start so if he went to go pick 'em up there was a good chance he woulda been dq'd himself so he was advised to tell them to take a cab.

then the guys called a cab at the last minute (still hoping to get a cheap/free ride?) and were an hour late.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
mlg has been getting some wierd placings mang. oh well, HD tv johns? idk who cares lets party.

also at anyone using ike: why is he so fun?
like, that luigi who wld give me issues cuz i had trouble trying to read him to hard, ike makes him ****ing easy as hell. like literaly jab to runing usmash, he spot dodges kk good games. jab to nothing he rolls, usmash good games get read, its like he is so easy v all these scrubs i dont get it lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nah, I got kinda tired of adding that line and "~de arimasu" to my posts a while ago. You're slow if you barely noticed it. :laugh:

Well today I'm going to my first tournament since May. I'll probably make a"my day" post or something if I feel like it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i just got a mouse, been wanting to make a new texture for pika, any ideas for a possible pika texture?

Top Bottom