• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i name search all forms of xyro.

Tx has so many good players its nearly impossible to avoid them your first to rounds.

The bracket was a perfect 64 man bracket. So right off the bat i couldnt give you or anybody a bye. You had UDT Zac first round and yea hes a top player(look at the bracket, EVERYBODY had a hard match first round). your loser bracket match was RT only because hes first match he was supposed to win(but somehow didnt). A simple fluke causes you to play him in your loser bracket match. Deal with it. You think i like getting broly(marth) 2nd round and then espy 3rd(top 3 sonic in the USA and top 6 best in tx) round then immediately going to losers and fighting a wifi olimar(which i lost to)? im SAMUS so if anything i have crap to complain about(but i dont, i just deal with it).

Next time ill give you 6 byes then p4 in the GFs, deal?

tbh xyro i can appreciate more what you're saying lol. fighting top players in bracket goves you more of a chance to improve leaf. if u beat a scrub, who cares big whoop, if u beat a good player, u get noticed. take these top player seedings as a good thing, cuz its helping you get better.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
:laugh:
Let's blame RT for it then.

I wouldn't do something so drastic as to quit. But I was a little irritated to have heard that right after the stuff that happened in teams...everything bad that could that day hit me all at once.
Jeez, I say I'm mad all the time. I forget that sarcasm barrier over the internet.

Next HOBO, I want the top six in Texas, and you in GFs, Xyro.

Roller

Smash Legend
Leaf, you know what sucks MORE than a tough bracket? Getting paired against PR'd players you KNOW you can beat(beacause you have never dropped a game to them and just 2-0'd them in a MM, and then having the pairings switched because THAT PLAYER thinks you "both deserve to go further" and in that scenario only one person would. So they switch the bracket. Get@mysaltiness.

Also Stealth, I wouldn't have, except in the spirit of saltiness, last time I said something about a player that I avoided namesearch baiting, people did the same to me. lol =)

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
HOBO was sorta stacked so almost everyone had a tough bracket. A lot of good players placed lower than they should've placed.

Xyro should try doing pools next HOBO. Players get way more matches in and you get more accurate seeding and placings.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Where exactly can I get songs converted into the BRSTM format? I'm redoing my music selection and want some songs converted.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkd5dJIVjgM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkd5dJIVjgM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Brawlbox can loop, cut off the end, loop into a middle part

If you want to get more advanced with cutting out the middle, use an audio or video editor (most video editors that aren't free make .wav files like pinaccle)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
BrawlBox can loop songs.
It can, but it's not nearly as advanced as using an audio editing program.

Dunno, I tried using it, and I felt it kind of sucked in comparison.

If you want to get more advanced with cutting out the middle, use an audio or video editor (most video editors that aren't free make .wav files like pinaccle)
^ Exactly.

Personally, I suggest learning how to do it yourself..... it's not that hard. But if you're lazy, go to the request thread. They turn stuff around pretty quickly from what I've seen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The fact that the two posts after K Prime's link didn't mention his content at all makes me very, very upset.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, it's a Sesame Street parody of the "Man Your Man Could Smell Like" Old Spice commercial.

Roller

Smash Legend
They don't need to get that it's an allusion to something else. The marketing works for oldspice, they figure the same basic add could work for Sesame Street as well.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Who actually looks at the vids on the front page? That's what I meant.
i don't. but there was a thumbnail right next to the search space so it was kinda impossible to miss lol

it got bc'd in the mdva chat a million times because people kept seeing it on the front page :)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ive got a lil somethn for yall pikas in a bit. and by pikas i mean pikas, im making a pic for the active pikas here on pgd. it shld turn out fine.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
um no, you just searched "xyro" and came across rollers post, dont play it off!
actually, you are wrong. i search 6 versions of "xyro"

kprime, i would do pools at hobo if i had the time. pools+teams+side event would take a while.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
whoops

looks like I accidentally added a bunch of new pokemon to the smilies

hope no one minds

:121: :202: :193: :160: :201x: :169: :208: :190: :207: :239::104: :228: :177:

I like these ones

what new ones do you guys like?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i was bored so i made a pic of our poke reps, for us pikas who are strict pika mains and are here in the pgd alot, cept tag but hes tag lol.

love to all non pikas who arent in here!

Top Bottom