• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Otp: (on this page)

We learn that Espy is picky about zangoose textures.

The real newsflash: Everyone seems surprised about this?

Plus all of you are entitled to your own opinion about brawl game textures :o
so serious this is.
<333 Wisbiscuits.

Roller

Smash Legend
So apparently I'm going to be hosting weekly tournaments next semester with mah boy Tutu. w00t! With one in December on the only week we don't have a MI tourney in the next 2.5 months. MI is so **** now.

Also, as of tonight I will have hosted 7 smashfests in the first 13 days of the month. All with at least half a dozen people. We are all gonna be so pro. =P

In other news, I have some lulzy Anther **** vids on my wii from last night vs various people. Myself included. Might ask Elmo (ennh) to upload later in the week. Anther's ledgegame is so good he scared an mk away from following him off the stage anymore. rofl

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
why is MI scene so up and my scene so non existant? -_-

guess it gives me more time to do more social things. tho i wld like to play someone who can beat me on a daily basis for once lol.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
were ur names not on the OP, and i didnt know u played in tourenys. the list i made was for tourney chus lol, even tho i havent got to go to one in over 2 months cuz we dont have much of a scene here at school aside from a few players that are aight LOL

edit: i dont wana sound arrogant, but is there any chance i cld get the pic i made to be in the op?
I'm not a tourney chu, unless you count wifi tourneys... :urg:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'm a tourney chu?!
Ive only been at a very small one. And came in a second to last placing ;;
And yeahhh Im not a good player either :(

@Roller: Go go Rollah, glad to hear that all these smashfest will make you a true money getting pro!
*Ff-fanfare*

@Espy: ♥♥♥

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
Did someone say treadmills?
This is what artists do when they can't dance lol. But I love this video (and the song).

I wonder how many times they fell on their ***** before getting it right.

EDIT:

:pika: :pika: :pika: Cute! Pika has the best SWF sprite. <3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Not as Pikachu.. I played as Ike.

I basically apply how I get past projectiles as Ike to Pikachu but with Pika's speed get through it faster and can use more mind games with how i get through the projectile walls. Of course i know TL has a sword, so I play my disjoint wary game but its still short ranged.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yo... Jerm is the best Toon Link.

only Hyro/MJG compare to him.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Ussi, you can't just apply your MU experience using Ike to Pikachu. They're completely different characters. x.x

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also, Ussi, Leaf beating Jerm doesn't prove the MU is easy, wut the. Lol.

Personally, I think it's even, maybe slightly in TL's favor.

And where exactly did Leaf beat him? It's a Wednesday...... strange day for a tourney.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I didn't say it proved that it's easy, just saying it supports what I'm saying that it's not hard for Pikachu, i think its even.

And when it comes to getting through projectiles it works to apply how to get past them between characters... As Pikachu much more easier being smaller, faster, and having QA that can go though some projectiles.

(Least you can apply harder to easier, I probably can't apply Pikachu to Ike with anything...)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol thats like saying i get around projectiles as snake like i do with pika cept hes way faster and not as big and has a diff projectile.....

anyways, good **** leaf!!!

i remember the first time i beat a PR'd person, it feels great dosent it?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i only ever got to play arc's link at Apex. aside from that not many TL's round here

ive played HAZE b4 and got whooped hard, and ive played sky and catnip and choice and won matches vs all 3. first two where in bracket.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Illmatic, go away. :p

I kinda like battlefield a little more now, though.
EDIT: It wasn't anything awesome enough to get a title change, everyone calm down...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
no Leaf was giving Jerm the **** it was insane I didn't even know what was happening.

dtilt -> fsmash too good.

QA cancel -> Thunder too good.

nair Oos? Always

Leaf bess Pikachu, watch out Kprime

Top Bottom