• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
Not going to main him. Trying to learn what I can do vs him. Cause I'll probably end up quitting if I keep losing to only MKs.

TBH, I forgot some of you other than Stealth has my FB. You all never post except him and espy =/

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh last airbender talk going on in the pika boards? =w=

Question!
Anyone see the new movie? I heard from a friend it like...really sucked. Like it felt rushed and there was a ton of inconsistency. Think its worth watching? =w=

Not going to main him. Trying to learn what I can do vs him. Cause I'll probably end up quitting if I keep losing to only MKs.
Use snake as a secondary bro. MKs still a ****, but snake has a pretty good fighting chance against him.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Sunny: I heard it was possibly the worst movie of the year lol..... and pretty much nothing like the series. I knew it was gonna suck when I saw the casting, but from what I've heard, it's far far worse than what I expected. :urg:

Don't waste your monies!

@Biggy: Gotcha, I feel you. I pretty much quit playing competitively besides Apex I think..... ****'s getting too boring and campy for me.

bigman40

Smash Master
Thing is, I don't mind the camping because you can at least have a few times to take advantage and go aggressive, but against MK, I can't even go aggressive. So, he's slowly making me quit this game.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I heard Zuuco didn't even have his scar. xD I kinda thought that would happen if they tried to condense the entire series into a movie though. ;3; Tis sad. .w.

Hey just curious but why is metaknight not banned? I know this is a huge nooby question, and I am nooby, but I heard the tier list has been shooken and game rules have been changed just too keep him in. Do the higher ups play him or something?

bigman40

Smash Master
Use snake as a secondary bro. MKs still a ****, but snake has a pretty good fighting chance against him.
A MK that plays smart ***** Snake. I knew it a long time ago when I played my Snake vs my friend's MK.

Also, what are you doing here?

Edit: I can't name drop but some backroom members did main MK (and were anti-ban) but as soon as that person dropped MK for someone else, he went pro-ban. Apparently, MK walks on the line of being banned, but never crosses it despite the rules being catered to keep him in this game.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Also, what are you doing here?
*points to icon*
I enjoy playing pika alot more then yoshi, but im better with yosh surprisingly. Thought i'd visit the pika boards for once. :>

Right now im reading the guides and MUs seeing if there anything new. =w=

Ha, and yea, I never played against any good metaknights before. Really I play just one and hes a very campy MK. :V I suppose the only thing that truely has a fair fight against MK is MK .>3>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hello trainers. Look at your Pokemon, now back to mine, now back at your
Pokemon, now back to mine. Sadly, they arn't mine, but if you stopped
using lady scented rare candies to level them and switched to training
them like a man, they could battle like they're mine.Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the S.S. Anne, with the Pokemon your Pokemon could battle like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's a masterball with two of that Pokemon you love. Look again, THE POKEMON ARE NOW SHINY! Anything is possible when you train you pokemon like a man and not a lady. I'm on a Rapidash.
What the hell is this from??? After reading this and watching this... i really want to know
EDIT: nvm figured it out

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
soooooo whats going on with the mod situation? ive been anticipating this for a couple weeks, but nothing has changed yet (even though im pretty sure who its gonna be)
Dunno. I made my recommendations..... whether they decide to mod a new person or leave the forum unmodded is up to CK really.

Considering they left me with some mod powers, though, I'm guessing there won't be anyone new for a while.

That being said, if you guys need anything closed, moved, OPs switched, etc., I can still do that stuff for y'all..... but PM or VM me since I don't read everything around here anymore.

Thing is, I don't mind the camping because you can at least have a few times to take advantage and go aggressive, but against MK, I can't even go aggressive. So, he's slowly making me quit this game.
For Pikachu, there're a ton of MUs like that..... MK's definitely not the only one. I don't even think he's close to the worst matchup in terms of how campy you have to play.

Dunno about any other characters you play tho.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Back when I was practicing pikachu, and I played him in friendlies at smashfests.

I'd play against Biglou/Scatt and their luigi would beat the breaks off my pika...I had to camp or i'd get 3/2stocked =/ ERRTIME

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I wouldn't mind MK if he had a high learning curv or something that made him rare to see. But no, hes easy to play and anyone can use him. The hardest thing about playing MK is having to count all that cash. you'll be making in tourneys :V

bigman40

Smash Master
I, of course, have to camp Luigi and some other matchups, but like I said, I can go aggressive when I have the momentum. It's not the same case against MK for me.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
If only they made Ganon a hard counter to MK. 100:0, like a single Jab of Ganon just destroys MK. Imagine what that would do to the game. :laugh:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Let's not go to Metachat...please...
So, Mechacon, besides my being pooled with Lee Martin, was epic. I was stopped for a record number of pictures with my Professor Chaos cosplay and spent a record low cash in an attempt to save for APEX.
Next of those is Oni-con. I have a lot of choices for this, I will be doing a FF character or a Hetalia character, AND I will be doing one of my pokemon from the list, or a Soul Reaper.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I seriously think MK should just be banned for the better of the community...

that is my own speculation though.. so many people will probably pick up brawl again while others dropping it... but i'm gonna go with more staying than leaving.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
aw ok. well if u get any pika matches up i wana see. ive been adding stuff from alota pikas into my game lately by watching them. every pikas style seems so differnet haha

edit: didnt get a ton of reception on my lati chus so, i made espyon chu for anyone who wants it, ui havent uploaded it cuz i dont wana bother if no ones gonna use it but if u want it heres what it looks like. just tell me if ud like to have it.

Waaaaant!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V <3 Espeon

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind MK if he had a high learning curv or something that made him rare to see. But no, hes easy to play and anyone can use him. The hardest thing about playing MK is having to count all that cash. you'll be making in tourneys :V
This made me laugh. Out loud. Exaggerated, yes, but still funny.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I seriously think MK should just be banned for the better of the community...

that is my own speculation though.. so many people will probably pick up brawl again while others dropping it... but i'm gonna go with more staying than leaving.
My opinion on the character has changed recently to that I feel that, if he was indeed banned, there would be a decent balance in the game between the top 10-15 characters.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hello trainers. Look at your Pokemon, now back to mine, now back at your
Pokemon, now back to mine. Sadly, they arn't mine, but if you stopped
using lady scented rare candies to level them and switched to training
them like a man, they could battle like they're mine.Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the S.S. Anne, with the Pokemon your Pokemon could battle like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's a masterball with two of that Pokemon you love. Look again, THE POKEMON ARE NOW SHINY! Anything is possible when you train you pokemon like a man and not a lady. I'm on a Rapidash.
thats so where i stole my idea from when i made my last post haha

also sawn dive into the best night of your life is too pro lol

edit: katakiri here is the espy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7W9X5A6

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
man that vid ussi lol

makes me wana work on my snake more, he is my alt afterall i shld really give him more spotlight in my gameplay lol

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ussi that video was delicious! I'm cracking up, then agian I'm tired and I'm soooo
giggly.

@Leaf: Which Hetalia character were you going to do? I'm not really into the fandom but I want to see some pic spam if you do Hetalia. Esp if any of your group makes an adorable China or Russia ;A;

also I :33333333 you guys.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Ussi: Nah the dot eyes are cuter to me. Plus I dont want to steal <3~s from anyone!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hehe that picture is in my pixiv favorites. My pokemon tag steadily grows!
edit: oh yeah.... dawwwwww

And I'll do it for Espy: Dawwwwww

Suspect

Smash Hero
If i get an infraction now it will only because you said it Wiscus, you cruel human being.

It IS pika related :p

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Top Bottom