• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Type: Fat
Resistances: Fire, Ice, Fighting
Weakness: Psychic, food

I can't think of a lot of pokemon that would have this as a type.
Just got back from watching Inception. Such a mind-**** of a movie.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
snorlax would be soo good with a resistance to fighting. No more close combat crap. Though sadly his sponge ability would be effected by psychic.. tsk tsk

and then lots of normal moves would have to become fat moves like swallow and slack off.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Memphis pictures are uploaded!

If you want some, PM me. :) Since I have a couple pics of me in there I'm not giving the link out publicly.

Enjoy~~~

Just got back from watching Inception. Such a mind-**** of a movie.
Seriously? I really want to go see that movie. :O How did you like it? Ninja'd

Inception hypehypehype :D

PZ

Smash Lord
It be a good idea for metaknight to be banned it might actually make low tiers less underused. Not all characers can just run away the whole match, camp, and out prioritize the whole cast.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
honestly, banning mk wouldn't really have that much effect on low tier usage imo. Things toward the top end of the tier list might get shuffled around a little and a few mid tiers might find things a little easier, but bad is still bad.

Then again, we always see good low tier players here and there performing well in tournaments, so they're not entirely useless, even with mk

_umbra_

Smash Champion
but he's so fun! I love spinning around in circles

zodiark i think you need to pay for a premium membership to do that

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
My opinion on the character has changed recently to that I feel that, if he was indeed banned, there would be a decent balance in the game between the top 10-15 characters.
I don't completely see the need to ban him, but I agree with this.

OMG, thats great, I'm hoping to see a Vaporeon in the future ;]
Same here. :3

Who noes who can change usernames ? ._.
Buy a premium membership.

By the way, I'm going to see Inception today! I'll post my opinion later.

Oh, and **** waking up early tomorrow for my flight back home. x_x

bigman40

Smash Master
Katakiri knows how to make stuff look amazing. Still FZ started the texture out really well. Props to both of you.

I'm highly considering changing up a few of my Pika textures to more of the stuff you guys make. Also, Kata, if you could vertex Raichu for me, I'd be super grateful (I'd even give you the base I made for Raichu).

Edit: Lol PZ. You should think before jumping to conclusions.

PZ

Smash Lord
Katakiri knows how to make stuff look amazing. Still FZ started the texture out really well. Props to both of you.

I'm highly considering changing up a few of my Pika textures to more of the stuff you guys make. Also, Kata, if you could vertex Raichu for me, I'd be super grateful (I'd even give you the base I made for Raichu).

U right i dont think most of wat i do is a uhz idk kinda thing...<.<

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sry if this is double post but KLO can u make a post or section in the OP for all the textures cuz they're good and we have pika artists.:p
If I get the time, I'll make a section for them all in the OP of the picture/screenshot/texture thread.

EDIT: Lolol @that ransom note btw. <3 Ephy, just wait til I get my revenge. >=D

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

Thanks!

I can't vertex Pika's tail very well at all, but I could make the ears. But I've already started on a new project. :/

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Okay, that's cool then. When DDB2 gets released Pika will be much easier to edit, so I'll do it then.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I couldn't edit Pika's tail atm. It's meshed in with his body so messing with it would be too hard.
But I did touch up the texture itself a bit and fix a few lighting problems with the fur.
After:
That is an amazing Espeonchu. I love the ACrossing character in the background of the new picture, it looks like Espchu's her Pokemon XD

By the way, I'm going to see Inception today! I'll post my opinion later.

Oh, and **** waking up early tomorrow for my flight back home. x_x

:D Awesome! Can't wait to see what you say about it. I don't know when I'll get to see it. And yeah, waking up early to go back home is tough like that. >< At least you can sleep on the flight, lol :p

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Okay, that's cool then. When DDB2 gets released Pika will be much easier to edit, so I'll do it then.
kata this looks sooooooooooooo amazing!

im gonna work on vapreon sometime this week (hopefully tonight or tomorrow) and give u what i can. itll be kinda harder since i cant really make the mane but ill try to give u the color scheme on it at least.

aslo that pokemon twn (is it saffaron?) looks soo legit i wana have that haha

but i want ur FD PBR stadium even more! :mad::mad:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Heheh. No problem. I love the Eeveelutions too much to not make these.

Sounds good. I have a vague idea of how to make Vaporeon look good.
oh this is gonna be a fun one
Can't wait till I get to work on Glaceon! (My second fav Eevee)

The stage is Goldenrod City. The 2nd gen textures are just placeholders till I make the real ones by hand. It's gonna be 4th gen Goldenrod, hence the raised Bullet Train track.

lol Gateway Colosseum is my personal FD. No one's getting it. ;P

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
What happened guys?

This place used to be the epitome of spam, and now you guys are all dead :(
I brought some of the yoshi boards deadness with me when I came here. :V
Seriously though that espychu is adorable. I really like the fur texture on its face~! :>

I think i've seen a raichu texture hack before. It was good, but ya'll seem really capable of making amazing textures. =p

Top Bottom