• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Ah that's pretty far from me, but maybe I'll see you at a tournament or something

hershey chocolate factory used to be sick though, i haven't been there in so long :(

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok, enough of that.
And screw you, Roller.:mad:

Roller, you ready for APEX? Housing is still cool and everything, right? It would be awesome if I could have a trip that some important part didn't drop out on me, and I wants it to be an awesome weekend (more like week.)

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I wished I lived in choco-land.
″Every day when I'm walkin' down the street' it smells so sweet″

Ah Im too lazy to try to make that work. I hate this time of year, its hot, there are way too many people outside....my mother and I bicker over stupid crap. ugh :whine:
I havent been sleeping well either, Im so tired :-:

sorry for the mini-rant. I'm just so...antsy? lately, I hate it. Mah powers of apathy are slipping!

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I wished I lived in choco-land.
″Every day when I'm walkin' down the street' it smells so sweet″

Ah Im too lazy to try to make that work. I hate this time of year, its hot, there are way too many people outside....my mother and I bicker over stupid crap. ugh :whine:
I havent been sleeping well either, Im so tired :-:

sorry for the mini-rant. I'm just so...antsy? lately, I hate it. Mah powers of apathy are slipping!
*Uses super A/C powers on Wiscy.*

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ROLLER

since MXXD isnt coming to apex i have an extra gold bandana for anyoen who wants it. cld u put that in the op for me i need to get this bandana made for someone if anyone wants it

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*Uses super A/C powers on Wiscy.*
*Frolics in happy-cool puppy land*

Ah the new Temeraire book is out! Yay...um does anyone else here follow that series?
I want it so badly! Perhaps if I wish hard enough it'll fall into my lap somehow.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I don't follow the series but on a related note, I bought a bunch of books for a dollar on Monday. I got Kite Runner, It, some Shaman King manga volumes, a vegan cookbook and Ballads of Exile (amazing early 20th century poetry) for a dollar! :)
lol, it's pretty stupid. You go in, watch stale old chocolate go on a conveyor belt, then they give you a piece,
As lame as that sounds it must be pretty amazing being in front of all that chocolate.

Also, I'm no longer going to Apex. I start my two week gig on the 2nd of August so I wouln't have enough money to make the round trip. I'm pretty bummed out but Comic-Con (or summer Christmas as I call it) is in a week so 5 days of unleashing my inner nerd should be a blast.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
katakiri u made the umbreon pika right?

i was wondering if u cld give me any tips, me and zero were thinking of finishing up the rest of the eeveechus, any ideas on how you would do glaceons bangs? i dont know how to vertex hack yet, but wld it be possible to make bangs?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
katakiri u made the umbreon pika right?

i was wondering if u cld give me any tips, me and zero were thinking of finishing up the rest of the eeveechus, any ideas on how you would do glaceons bangs? i dont know how to vertex hack yet, but wld it be possible to make bangs?
Yep.

You could turn the googles/hat/headband into bangs if you vertex it.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
ok ty!

hmm i gotta learn how to vertex hack then, i hope its not too hard -_-
There's a really easy way that can be confusing when actually trying to edit the points.

Then there's a really hard way but it lets you see the whole model you're editing points making it really easy.

Pick your poison.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
There's a really easy way that can be confusing when actually trying to edit the points.

Then there's a really hard way but it lets you see the whole model you're editing points making it really easy.

Pick your poison.
hmmmmm

i assume KC would have all the info id need then right?
id much rather see the 3d model of what im messing with, but if not i guess ill go the easy way and hope it works out

Top Bottom