• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
There's a Player-1 *diddy kong player in GA*, a Player-2 * pit player in GA*, Player-3 *melee falco/falcon and brawl marth in GA* I have no idea who the rest of these people are.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There should only be up to player-4.

Alt... *facepalm*

At least you didn't go 1-9 on the ladder today like I did. :D
I lost to PikaPika and some other pikachu. -_-
The other Pikachu sucked, too. I was about to win third game and he just camped wifijectiles and spammed fsmash and thanks to wifi I ran right into all of it.

:D

So I put Melee in and practiced with Roy for a couple hours.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Asdioh, do you ever think that the people that beat you are, I dunno, better than you?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, do you ever think that the people that beat you are, I dunno, better than you?
If you paid attention in the board you're supposedly moderating (oh, burn!) you'd have seen this:
And in case you guys think I complain about every single match I lose on wifi, I don't. I compliment players that I can tell are legitimately good, win or lose, and I facepalm at the ones that are blatantly wifi. Win or lose. >_>
I'm sorry, but I can tell the good players from the bad ones. PikaPika was good, I never said he wasn't.
The other Pikachu was not good, but won anyway.
Some of the players I lost to today were good, others ... eh, not so much.

Oh yeah, I lost to Serin too. XDDD

I'll have to rectify that next time I play him >_>

I wanted to come in here and be like "hay guyz I beat Serin today" and you'd be all "lollolol" but instead I'm like "hay guyz I lost to Serin today" so you'll all be like "...lol noob gtfo go eat a chicken"

Bananas are so freaking hard to play on wifi. ;____;
Fixed.
Me: "Kirby, airdodge into that banana and pick it up!"
Kirby: *trips on it*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No it's like, every time I see a post you make and it has "wifi" or "AiB" in it, I don't even read it. I already know what's gonna be in it.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
With how much *****ing about wifi you do, why do you keep playing on it?
Oh, right, some people do things they don't want or even have to, or know they'll whine about later.
:B

Hahaha

"...lol noob gtfo go eat a chicken"
...what

No it's like, every time I see a post you make and it has "wifi" or "AiB" in it, I don't even read it. I already know what's gonna be in it.
Don't forget "ladder"

Also, Yosh, I think I have enough yellow fabric to do your Pika Knight plush. Gonna see if I do and then possibly start on that after I finish my shirt and a few other things.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's the only way I can get practice, since I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ha, My wii has a new connection that I can leech off of, I can't wait to scrub at you guys.
I've only gotten to scrub at Prime, yay!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It was the best I could find with like 5 minutes on google image search. She's mine though, get away.

Her hair looks weird in yours, it's supposed to be lighter. :p

Look at the skin, its the lighting. :p

You can use this one after I'm done with it.

It's the only way I can get practice, since I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere.
Does your name happen to be John, irl?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Everybody>Serin.
What a weird way to do pools sets. o.O Sucks that you lost that way.... but it still sounds like you did pretty okay at the tournament, especially in teams. Good stuff.
Yeah the first day very few sets were available so in an effort to cut down on pools time they pulled used that ruleset for pools and made a 48 man bracket instead of a 64 man bracket which would have allowed top 4 to move out. In other words not only was it a difficult pool time constraints also ****ed me over. The tournament started a little over 7 hours later than scheduled and barely ended before the venue had to close. It was a fun tournament and learning experience abnd I really liked how Flamey and I did in doubles.

Up to this point I like the game for what it is/was (even though it's not Melee) as well as the community but this was the tournament that truly makes me want to be better at this game.

Repping one character would be too hard.
ADHD's Character ftw.
Fixed
If you don't let go of the analog stick before shielding while dashing, you don't have to wait for the dash animation to end before your shield comes out!
Recuerda checar tus mensajes. Te he recomendado para SBR seccion Brawl.
Ha, My wii has a new connection that I can leech off of, I can't wait to scrub at you guys.
Let's be scrubs on wifi sometime.

Also go ask klo moar questions and nominate your pick for the next interview!!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262014

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Wifi is the only way I get practice too. My only other options are to drive either half an hour north and play Wil, or drive half an hour east and play Springfield. Neither of which I feel like doing.
But I don't ***** and whine about how bad wifi is. I don't play the ladder either, since it's a waste of time.
Instead of johning, how about getting friends to play online who are, in fact, better than you? You don't get much better by player weaker players anyway.

Hahahaha.
...I know a homeless player who's name is John. >_>

@Wiscus: I needa set my wii back up, then we should scrub everyone up 8D
....assuming I don't get that god****ed port forwarding error.

King~

Smash Champion
kaylo sucks for just leaving and not sayying bye, lol me and kenny "looked" for u and tusm and never found u again after we left mcdonalds

im done btw, atleast for this month and probly next i may still go to viridian though. maybe not though, i learn to slow to get any good at this game sadly.

a mix of feeling down and wanting to focus on clasees so i dont have to work so hard in the end

pound was really fun for me though, not the funnest national ive been too but fun nonetheless

@fan: awesome let me know whats up later

Famous

Smash Champion
My bad, I saw Kaylo and some others here but didn't even say hi to you all...I was trying to stay focused on my upcoming matches...Even still...I lost focus, lol

I'll be sure to say wazzup next time....Btw, I was the guy with the flashy diamond studded skull hoody, hazel eyes and glasses...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Like my avi?

:3
<3
I do! *headtilts*
kaylo sucks for just leaving and not sayying bye, lol me and kenny "looked" for u and tusm and never found u again after we left mcdonalds

im done btw, atleast for this month and probly next i may still go to viridian though. maybe not though, i learn to slow to get any good at this game sadly.

a mix of feeling down and wanting to focus on clasees so i dont have to work so hard in the end

pound was really fun for me though, not the funnest national ive been too but fun nonetheless

@fan: awesome let me know whats up later
Tell us how you did in your pools. Did you go all Pika?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've only gotten to scrub at Prime, yay!
that reminds me, some guy I played was lagging and I asked if he could do anything about it, and he was like "I can't I'm using my neighbor's connection"

And where do you live, assuming you have any desire to play competitively? -_-
Serin > Asdioh in Singles
Asdioh > Serin in Doubles
My little sister > Serin in Doubles
I suck at doubles though :[

Wifi is the only way I get practice too. My only other options are to drive either half an hour north and play Wil, or drive half an hour east and play Springfield. Neither of which I feel like doing.
But I don't ***** and whine about how bad wifi is. I don't play the ladder either, since it's a waste of time.
My drives are all over an hour... the closest person I can think of to me is maybe two hours away. There are a number of Melee players in Fort Wayne, 45 minutes from me, so I could get Melee practice if I really wanted, but that's about it.

And you don't play competitively anyway, according to you.

There's going to be freezing rain tonight. Frik.

FRIK, man.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
My drives are all over an hour... the closest person I can think of to me is maybe two hours away. There are a number of Melee players in Fort Wayne, 45 minutes from me, so I could get Melee practice if I really wanted, but that's about it.
Considering the situations we are in, I'd have to say that you have no johns while I do. You have money for gas, and a car that is not failing you.
If you really don't want to drive, then start playing wifi people that are actually worth playing, and stop whining about it. No one cares or wants to hear your complaining.
And you don't play competitively anyway, according to you.
No, I just don't enter tourneys. I'm not good enough to even make it out of pools, and until I think I could, I'm not entering anything.
I said well over a month ago that I want to get better with Pikachu, but then you wouldn't care to pay attention to anything I say.

**** I love having little tolerance with people :D

Like my avi?
Awww~ I do~! :3

Also, for anyone who said they wanted a hat/plush/something from me, I'm working on getting a site up that has pricing n **** :D

King~

Smash Champion
I do! *headtilts*

Tell us how you did in your pools. Did you go all Pika?
yea i dont play any other characters

sigh bad, i felt i was playing worse than i have in a lonnngggg time but i knew this going in anyway.

shadow ***** me, got 2 stocked bothgames, he even 0-death me once <.<

playing kirin was better he 2-0d me still though, but as ive stated before i dont know how to fight mario at all. games 1 was a 2 stock, game 2 was 1 stock

vs gimr i just ran into grabs so that was done

vs don was close both games, i tripped into a foward-b game 1, and just didnt get smarter/play any better game 2

vs the last player in pools whos name continues to escapes me i 2-0d him, some mk/snake player

ive learend that to do well with pikachu u need to play friendlies ahead of time

doubles friendlies with kaylo/kenny/tusm where fun though

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
IDK it just is I suppose. It's an efficient team but Pika is the cute one. TKD also thinks it's a cute team.
So does anyone have Blazblue for the ps3? I wanna play some of you guys. :D
I don't own Blazblue or a ps3 but I know my Noel or my Faye would **** you!!!
Like my avi?
:3
<3
I do.
Auto, you're worse than any Alby.
No cheeses.
Albi and I are two halves of the same being but I'm the evil one (even though I do the cooking) so yeah maybe I'm worse than Albi even though we are really the same. On a side note you can't make quesadillas without cheese.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
yea i dont play any other characters

sigh bad, i felt i was playing worse than i have in a lonnngggg time but i knew this going in anyway.

shadow ***** me, got 2 stocked bothgames, he even 0-death me once <.<

playing kirin was better he 2-0d me still though, but as ive stated before i dont know how to fight mario at all. games 1 was a 2 stock, game 2 was 1 stock

vs gimr i just ran into grabs so that was done

vs don was close both games, i tripped into a foward-b game 1, and just didnt get smarter/play any better game 2

vs the last player in pools whos name continues to escapes me i 2-0d him, some mk/snake player

ive learend that to do well with pikachu u need to play friendlies ahead of time

doubles friendlies with kaylo/kenny/tusm where fun though
So you didn't use MK? Good job! :D Don't feel bad about losing to Mario. Even if you know how to play against him it can be tough for Pika.
Why is Fox and Pikachu the cutest looking team ever?
I'm pretty sure double Pika is the cutest team. :D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Sorry about that, after we got eliminated from doubles, we kinda just left the venue. We didn't "leave" leave, we were just tired of the, uhhhhh, "Smash environment." She tried to text Kenny on my phone, but I forgot that his phone sucks.

Nice meeting you, by the way.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
So you didn't use MK? Good job! :D Don't feel bad about losing to Mario. Even if you know how to play against him it can be tough for Pika.

I'm pretty sure double Pika is the cutest team. :D
yes dont feel bad losing to mario. I have a fmario friend who gets ***** by my 5 days of alting snake but wins against my pika, the mu imo is tough.

as for pound 4 just wow adhd, just wow.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I offered to make bigman a raichu plush keychain :D
Idk how much they'd cost, though. Gotta figure that out.

Top Bottom