• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm rooting for the girl mainly because when the beer spills, all other girls will not focus on drinking the beer.

Except I can't remember where or what that movie was that I saw this...

EDIT: ****, I'm thinking of something else.

And that's prolly not gonna be the drinking I'm thinking of.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I would have soooo won the drinking contest!!!

Good luck at Pound4 guys!!!

Typh, Z and this dude *points at self* will rep the 'chu on this coast at Winter Game Fest. Tag should swing by.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck at Winter Game Fest!

I might rep Pika more than I thought. He's been doing waaaay better than Zelda lately (probably because he's a way better character, lol).

Dantarion

Smash Champion
automatic wanted me to tell y'alls that he got Tyrant, Nyjin (**** Marth/Falco), Grayfox and Zekey (#1 G&W in Socal atm) and 3 randoms in his pool at WGF. Top 3 move out into the bracket. Thta's pretty much a death pool. He teamed up with Flamey (Lucario) and they have a match vs Hall and Champ coming up in the doubles winner's bracket.

altairian

Smash Lord
Oh my god I'm so happy right now. I finally found the anime torrent tracker site that I used to use which has the greatest torrent selection out there. They changed websites cause of legal trouble or something, and I was totally lost without them =(

I won't post the link to avoid the wrath of KLO!, even though they deal in only legal torrents. :p

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Is it alright if I invite a friend to join us? I dunno if you're into that kinda thing. :x
I prefer those kind of matches rather than 1 vs. 1. But, I can't get on wi-fi right now since I can't connect to anything.

I don't know if you want to brawl with me anyway, I'm still learning combos and I taunt...like crazy when I one stock you.

Top Bottom