• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*feels loved*
Ha! Prime ♥

I want to play Devil survivor so badly but my ds she is so broken...I enjoy the megaten series immensely but Kaylo if you don't like grinding......then again p3 is one of the easier megaten titles.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm trying to work my way up to being vegetarian. I dunno if I can go all the way (I LOVE meat, but I hate the way the animals are treated), but I figure giving up red meat is a good start.
Not eating them isn't going to solve that problem.
In any case, *shrugs*.

I love that shirt: "Meat is murder. Delicious, delicious murder."

Eat fish instead.
Seafood> all other food (except sweets).
Pasta. Then Seafood. Then everything else.

Yeah, but:

Female > male,
and black >>>>> everything else.

=D
Wait, so you're a lesbian now?
The more you know.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not eating them isn't going to stop the terrible treatment.
In any case, *shrugs*.
Doesn't mean I have to support it.

Besides, I believe in Karma and good/bad energy. Long story short: it ****s with my spiritual values to eat animals that've been treated inhumanely.

Wait, so you're a lesbian now?
The more you know.
Man, you must not talk to Bear enough. I've been a so-called lesbian since day 1.

EDIT: Wtf @SWF cutting off half my post.....

EDIT #2: @Neji: Well, you're third. Bear and PikaPika! are above you. =X

neji32

Smash Lord

Besides, I believe in Karma and good/bad energy. Long story short: it ****s with my spiritual values to eat animals that've been treated inhumanely.

Man, you must not talk to Bear enough. I've been a so-called lesbian since day 1.

EDIT: Wtf @SWF cutting off half my post.....

EDIT #2: @Neji: Well, you're third. Bear and PikaPika! are above you. =X
wtf?! since when did pikapika get black? O=

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I thought he was a halfie. =X

Maybe it wasn't black, though, I forget...... :confused:

Okay, you can be second. =D

EDIT: Wait, no, you're still third. Ron/Scissors Sir is above you since you abandoned us.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Like I said: *shrug*.

I'd talk to him more if he went to the tournaments that I go to D:<
Besides, I don't talk to him about members of the 'chu community. Neither of us play the stupid rat. :D

At least you're not bisexual. There's just something incredibly demeaning about a man losing a woman he loves to another woman.

It's still pretty hot though.

@Fanzies: Lol. I love you.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wait what.
KayLo! I'm gonna start randomly hitting on you now.
****, where's the Xat blushy face when I need it? ;-;

At least you're not bisexual. There's just something incredibly demeaning about a man losing a woman he loves to another woman.
I know plenty of bisexual people. Nothing wrong with it, it's just.... hard to understand for a lot of people.

I can feel the love in this thread ;3 .
Inorite.

Girl-on-girl, revelations of blackness, Espy covering up his judgmental views with light trolling/insults..... I love this thread. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've shared cookies with you. And chocolate. And Skittles.

But you still hate me. ;-;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****, where's the Xat blushy face when I need it? ;-;
In the Xat. Where else?

I know plenty of bisexual people. Nothing wrong with it, it's just.... hard to understand for a lot of people.
I don't have a problem with bisexuals. Never did. About 50% of my relatives are bisexual/lesbian.
And what's there to understand? They swing both ways. That's about it in a nutshell.

Espy covering up his judgmental views with light trolling/insults..... I love this thread. <3
...what?

I love everyone in this thread that has not lied to me <3
I've never lied. I love Fanzies too much to do such a thing.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Took them BACK? See, now THAT's wrong. I was.......I was......I can't say this without sounding like a wuss....I was taken advantage of.

Something else came to mind, but this site is supposed to be child friendly. People like Serin shouldn't be exposed to stuff like that.

neji32

Smash Lord
I thought he was a halfie. =X

Maybe it wasn't black, though, I forget...... :confused:

Okay, you can be second. =D

EDIT: Wait, no, you're still third. Ron/Scissors Sir is above you since you abandoned us.
I didnt abondon you gize. my computer was infested with dirty bugs. and homebrew broke my wii 0=

how did this thread get so long? has any other thread been this long before?!? 0_0

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
how did this thread get so long? has any other thread been this long before?!? 0_0
A lot happens when you're not around to see it. :mad: No johns!

1,000 pages by February! I want it to be my Valentine's Day present, people!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didnt abondon you gize. my computer was infested with dirty bugs. and homebrew broke my wii 0=

You should've seen the "Sonic for Brawl" thread back then.

Fun fun fun.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Omg, somebody's ****ing with my post count.

I swear I just passed 5,000 not that long ago..... how the **** am I creepin up on 6,000????

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My posts are productive, helpful, and not in any way spammy! :mad:

I think I have around 800 in the Zelda social too, and it was started waaaay later than ours...... ;-;

EDIT: Nvm, only 695 there. =D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's always chips and salsa time.

Salsa is the most legit condiment out there. It's better than guacamole, ketchup and olive oil imo.
Chips, salsa, and anime is probably one of the greatest combos ever. Just saying.
Lolwut? They made a Don Tacos anime?

altairian

Smash Lord
Salsa is the most legit condiment out there. It's better than guacamole, ketchup and olive oil imo.

Lolwut? They made a Don Tacos anime?
LOL

nah I'm just eating chips and salsa while watching anime. Or at least I was, then I got distracted by my quest to beat stage 5 hard in SA. But I will be again, because it was so fantastic.

On a side note, Orin can suck my ****, her first card is so obnoxious my brother must think I'm a neo-nazi or something for the number of times I've cursed out faeries tonight.
edit: oh yeah and the fact that her theme song is called "Be of Good Cheer!" is truly ironic.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
LOL

nah I'm just eating chips and salsa while watching anime. Or at least I was, then I got distracted by my quest to beat stage 5 hard in SA. But I will be again, because it was so fantastic.

On a side note, Orin can suck my ****, her first card is so obnoxious my brother must think I'm a neo-nazi or something for the number of times I've cursed out faeries tonight.
edit: oh yeah and the fact that her theme song is called "Be of Good Cheer!" is truly ironic.
which anime?
and gotta love those zombie fairies :D
hard mode? try LUNATIC before complaining.
the horror...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just woke up and realized I have.... nothing to eat for breakfast. >=(

*goes back to bed*

Top Bottom